What's new

What is the best business for students?

I think there are many students in my city who have been involved in food stall business. It requires at least $2,000 to start a food stall in my country and it is not so easy. Not all the students can start this business though.

MY friends where still in college when they started selling through facebook. They started by selling their own stuff (the stuff they no longer needed and were in good conditions).

Students are the nation builders. Some students cannot pay their fee. They apply for Scholar ships. Some wants to start a business at this age but they don't have enough time. I am also a student, studing bechlor. What business will be best for me? It should not be full day working business.

students do not have much free time for business, because they also have a lot to learn for college. I recommend something online, like bizdustry, you post ... or some survey sites. :) you make an extra pocket money.

Combining business and schooling is not always an easy but to crack but it's the way to survive in this fast rising economy. You could venture in photography/videography, selling of phone accessories and phone repairs and selling of thrift wears.
Seriously. combining school work and business is usually not easy.
any student considering this would have to venture into something that can thrive in a school environment and would not interfere with school lessons.

Students can go into business and make waves because they have their friends to patronize them. A university student can develop himself or herself in areas like stylist, fashion designer, barbing, printer, painter and even mechanic.
Students are the builders of the nation and also the future of the country and the world at large, so as a student we must start learning how to feed ourselves, there are many business we can do in school.

We don't really have a specific business for students but their are many available business for students both online and offline it depends on which one you prefer.

Students should not work full day because it would disturb their studies. The best business for students are online business because most online business are done at one convenient or free time.

Jewellery making is an ideal startup business for college students. You do not need to be a certified jeweller or make huge investments to pursue your career as a jewellery maker. Simply hone your creativity skills by watching online tutorials.
There are tons of business which a students might do to support himself or herself in school, you are right about jewellery business because its not a heavy business, and you can move around the school with your goods.

Students are the nation builders. Some students cannot pay their fee. They apply for Scholar ships. Some wants to start a business at this age but they don't have enough time. I am also a student, studing bechlor. What business will be best for me? It should not be full day working business.
Gone are the days when a student to have to keep waiting till he or she graduates and starts to apply for job before he will start doing something because you can easily start up doing cryptocurrency trading with your smartphone when you are still a student in school and you make a very good money for yourself.

the business you are going to start as a student must not take much of your time to the extent that it will affect your studies in the school. You can set up a business centre in the school to help people with basic typesetting in the school in exchange for a fee.

Students who wish to pursue a job as a tutor have multiple options, such as tutoring through a college's peer-tutoring center. By applying and registering as a tutor at your school, you'll be able to earn extra cash without having to market your services yourself.
This is actually a good way to make money as a student of course you already tapping into the knowledge that you have acquired from school and making money off it is something nice.

the business you are going to start as a student must not take much of your time to the extent that it will affect your studies in the school. You can set up a business centre in the school to help people with basic typesetting in the school in exchange for a fee.
Don't you think this type of business can be time consuming for a student? I have seen some business centers around schools and i know for fact that most of them are loaded with work.

Any student who is facing challenge and he wish to do a business to support his studies,I I recommend simple business like barbing salon tailoring and buying and selling of affordable goods, with this he may use it to support himself.

Less competitive businesses could be the best for students. many students in my country are unemployed and they usually start food stalls on streets. Some of the students in my country conduct home- based businesses and dropshipping.

The best business for student Nowadays is online business. This business doesn't disturb his studies. He can do it at any time he wishes without any delay.

The best business for student Nowadays is online business. This business doesn't disturb his studies. He can do it at any time he wishes without any delay.
I agree with you because I have some students who are making money from selling domain names. They usually engage in this business most especially on weekends. I will advise the student to engage in pay to post websites to make regular income.

Well I guess online business is actually very good because it doesn't have a time limit and you can also do the business anywhere and also any time and I guess that's all

A student may not need a business that they have to engaged physically because it will take a lot of their time and concentration from school, the best business for students as I see is just to engage in any online business ,this may include dropshipping, ordering and selling of foreign products is also a profitable business which you can do online.

There is no work that is not best and easy for a student.some business are very easy for some student cos they took their time to learn it.but if you have interest in any business you could ask someone to teach you.
I believe that any businesses that can actually allow you the time and chance to focus on your study is something that you should consider doing as a student because you don't want to jeopardize your studies.

Students can go into business and make waves because they have their friends to patronize them. A university student can develop himself or herself in areas like stylist, fashion designer, barbing, printer, painter and even mechanic.
A friend of mine actually started a laundry business which is something that he normally do whenever he gets back from school and focus on doing the job throughout the evening time.

Get a part time job that be allows shifting. Maybe you can always work in the evening time and go to school at day time. Endeavor you have time for rest and studies

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back