What's new

What is the best business for students?

Students are the nation builders. Some students cannot pay their fee. They apply for Scholar ships. Some wants to start a business at this age but they don't have enough time. I am also a student, studing bechlor. What business will be best for me? It should not be full day working business.
I think a student that don't to be stranded while in school,should engage in so many online jobs like this we do in here and do some little offline business as well to back it up.

There are many types of businesses in which students can venture into. I will definitely recommend online businesses because they are more convenient and will give you the time to study.

To me, there is no best business for student. this is because, students are nation builders, some pay their own school fee. guess any student who faces challenges to his or her school fees should rather go into online business.

As far as I'm concerned, when it comes to the kind of business that a student can do, it is actually very easy to do everything to make money as long as the student is eager.

The best business for a student is selling textbooks creative marketplaces making money on social media setting up a website or a YouTube as you have likely said in your comment above
The YouTube option is the best for me as you can easily get fellow students who would subscribe and view your videos more often.

Any student who is facing challenge and he would like to try to to a business to support his studies,I i like to recommend easy business like barbing salon craft and shopping for and commerce of reasonable goods, with this he might use it to support himself.

Selling good content
Writing articles
Other online work
If you noticed I put jobs that are flexible and that depend on how much work the students put in because when in university time management is better with the proposed job ideas and they also help build skills writing articles is one good way to get used to good writing skills that would potentially be better for the future

Business for students are so many, first social media business,like post,write paid task, because they are license to resource center and electricity,for offline selling things like cloth shoes, toiletries,as they have both student and lecture to patronise them

One of the best business that a campus student can engage in is selling clothes within the campus. Many students, especially ladies, love buying clothes. You can even promote these clothes in social media platforms that the students mostly visit and they can order from there.

Students are the nation builders. Some students cannot pay their fee. They apply for Scholar ships. Some wants to start a business at this age but they don't have enough time. I am also a student, studing bechlor. What business will be best for me? It should not be full day working business.
It is very important for students to get something doing that will give them money because getting money from parent Or guidance might be difficult, so doing online work like bizdustry is good and other skills he or she have acquire

Although the time available would be limited since there would be school activities and studying involved too, there are still some businesses like running an online store or a dropshipping website that a student can do

Personally, during the time I was still in the University there are so many businesses that a student can get into which some of them that we did back then was selling of data subscription for users.
This is also a good one, I have come across so many students selling data for specific amounts and the best part is you do not really need an offline store to carry out this business idea. It can be done anywhere and at anytime as well.

There are so many business student could engage in both offline and online,every student are liable to electricity so they can make money by engageing in post paid task or writing articles

The best business for any student will and should be such that will not interfere with his studies as a student which is his primary assignment to achieve. If he can get such business, he should do fine academically

Every student will have their unique typemif business they would have loved to donor would want to do while remaining a student. And they can easily donsuch type business that they are passionate about regardless of their students status

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back