What's new

What is the best business for students?

As for me. The best business a student can do is online is importation business. It can be done anytime. It will not disturb there studies. They will just buy goods online from cheap source and sell it online or to there fellow students

Students can go into business and make waves because they have their friends to patronize them. A university student can develop himself or herself in areas like stylist, fashion designer, barbing, printer, painter and even mechanic.
There are many business that a student can do to make miney out there but before venturing into any business , I think he or she just need to look at the surrounding and see what the student lack most and channel his business on that.

Online business is the best business for a student. Online business gives the two students the free will to work at any time they want. I always recommend freelancing for students.

This is also a good one, I have come across so many students selling data for specific amounts and the best part is you do not really need an offline store to carry out this business idea. It can be done anywhere and at anytime as well.

Seriously, I have come to understand that data is something that over 90% of users of Android, iOs and laptops can't live without on daily basis, so it's very lucrative.

Students can engage in different types of business ranging from online business, owning a barbing salon, some can even go into catering, making some snacks that can even be sold at the school premises. Some students even own business centers.
Ithink as a student one need to engage in a business that will give him time to study his books,a free lance job like creative design provider would be ideal,and also forex trading is another good deal for a student.

We know that being a student and also running a business along side it it's not an easy thing to do for most people. So to make things more easier, you should get help for yourself while running the business for the time being

Well if a student is able to concentrate in his study then I will advise the student to do so. But if a student is really interested in engaging in business then they should consider any online business that is suitable for them.

If a student can very good with any of the freelancing skills on any freelancing platform, he should be able to make a living out of it even while in school studying. This can help with his personal upkeep in school too

Seriously, I have come to understand that data is something that over 90% of users of Android, iOs and laptops can't live without on daily basis, so it's very lucrative.
Having an Android phone without data is like a person have a machine without it's engine, it's almost impossible to stay without using data, the device is as good as useless honestly and you would end up being frustrated

Barbing: if the student is a male I will ask him to open up a barbing salon near to the school. A business like this always receive lots of patronage in the school area. You can even add DJ to the Barbing salonso in order to increase in his income.

business centre: this is a place where documents will be typed print browsing the internet for fast for checking results. Dean of photocopying scanning laminating etc.
Well I definitely agree with you that bobbin is some of the best businesses that students can be involving themselves into but the thing is that Barbing is a very stressful work that may not give the student the time force is studies.

Students are the nation builders. Some students cannot pay their fee. They apply for Scholar ships. Some wants to start a business at this age but they don't have enough time. I am also a student, studing bechlor. What business will be best for me? It should not be full day working business.
For students, I will encourage peer-tutoring. They can also make money online. I think they shod venture into businesses that won't take a toll on their studies.

Combining business and schooling is not always an easy but to crack but it's the way to survive in this fast rising economy. You could venture in photography/videography, selling of phone accessories and phone repairs and selling of thrift wears.

Working online is one of the best business a student can do that wont affect his or her education , for example scheduling your time as a student between lecture time and giving around three to four hours to work online daily and makes money.

The best type of business for any student is such business that will be easy to do and does now interfere with his primary reason of being in school which is to study. If he finds such type of business to do, that'll be cool

There are so many businesses that student can do while still in school, them can work online by posting as I am doing, they can also sell cloth while schooling.

There is no work that isn't ideal and simple for a student.some business are extremely simple for some understudy cos they took as much time as is needed to learn it.but on the off chance that you have revenue in any business you could request that somebody educate you.

Online business is quite a nice one for students due to time constrained. But one can also have a visible business offline later in the day if being run as a sole ownership if not then, a family member could assist while you are in school.

Well to me there is no specific kind of business that is designed or is meant or those that students can not handle. all form of business students can handle either directly or indirectly by employing someone to work on their behalf.

Well, this depends on the student and his/her capability. It also depends on if the student can combine the business and school work effectively without one affecting the other

For those who would like to make some extra cash, there are lots of business one can do on campus like phone accessories, stationeries but make sure it gives you time to face your studies

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back