What is the best business for students?

Hammad1245

Determined to change the world.
1000 Posts Club
Dec 24, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Students are the nation builders. Some students cannot pay their fee. They apply for Scholar ships. Some wants to start a business at this age but they don't have enough time. I am also a student, studing bechlor. What business will be best for me? It should not be full day working business.

Students who wish to pursue a job as a tutor have multiple options, such as tutoring through a college's peer-tutoring center. By applying and registering as a tutor at your school, you'll be able to earn extra cash without having to market your services yourself.

Barbing: if the student is a male I will ask him to open up a barbing salon near to the school. A business like this always receive lots of patronage in the school area. You can even add DJ to the Barbing salonso in order to increase in his income.

business centre: this is a place where documents will be typed print browsing the internet for fast for checking results. Dean of photocopying scanning laminating etc.

The best business for student, is selling of clothes that is the best business for them, so to have chance for your studies and to do other as a student, and you start earning money so help yourself in school,

There is no work that is not best and easy for a student.some business are very easy for some student cos they took their time to learn it.but if you have interest in any business you could ask someone to teach you.

It is important important that right from school, one learns the entrepreneur mindset and learn to take risks in business. As a student you can offer paid writing services about what you know. You can but items on demand like books, clothes, coins and sell it off to fellow students at a very good price. It is important to be aware of what is likely to sell in the community and buy.

Students can go into business and make waves because they have their friends to patronize them. A university student can develop himself or herself in areas like stylist, fashion designer, barbing, printer, painter and even mechanic.

Most companies are confused they lack clarity on what strategy is and they and in many companies the there is a fundamental inability to make choices. Which ultimately lead to lack of success. To be truly successful, we really need a strategy and that strategy isn't about just being the best Now, you know the word strategy gets used a lot and and I always try to help companies I work with and people I work with kind of have a clear understanding what we mean by a strategy.

Students are the nation builders. Some students cannot pay their fee. They apply for Scholar ships. Some wants to start a business at this age but they don't have enough time. I am also a student, studing bechlor. What business will be best for me? It should not be full day working business.
The best kind of business for a student is such that the student can do without having to become a total failure in his academic pursuit too. Something like recharge card selling online as a vendor and such kinds of business will do

Videography
Video opens up a new arm of a photography business. You can make promotional videos for specific nights out, or branch out from nightlife altogether and make video advertisements for local companies, or even businesses listed in this guide. Just like photography, if you own a decent camera and have a copy of Final Cut Pro, your costs should be covered straight off the bat.

There are many business that student can be doing to be generating a money, student can be doing a online business by register to eBay, jumma, Amazon where he/she can be buying and selling online. Student can also be doing a offline business such as clothes selling, shoes/slippers selling business.

Jewellery making is an ideal startup business for college students. You do not need to be a certified jeweller or make huge investments to pursue your career as a jewellery maker. Simply hone your creativity skills by watching online tutorials.

It is a good idea for someone still in school to set up a venture to have an extra income as there are numerous expenses for students. A good business would be something students would always want to get like fashion accessories, cakes, jerseys etc.

There are several businesses a student can venture into to.make extra money while in school. There things like baking which is very popular in schools mostly among females . Barbing and plaiting of hair is equally good

doing a business and also going to school can be very difficult for students especially those in my country Nigeria what if I am to suggest I think the best business for students are online business be it drop shipping
affiliate marketing or any other form of online business.

Answering your question, what is the best business for students, there is no best business for students. There are a lot of businesses out there that students can start depending on their vision and their personality. There is information marketing, there is digital marketing, there is drop shipping.

I will even advice student to go into online businesses than offline business. In the long run, offline business may affect his academic performance except he is planning of being a drop out. Which is not good.
Post automatically merged:

I will even advice student to go into online businesses than offline business. In the long run, offline business may affect his academic performance except he is planning of being a drop out. Which is not good.

Any student who is facing challenge and he wish to do a business to support his studies,I I recommend simple business like barbing salon tailoring and buying and selling of affordable goods, with this he may use it to support himself.

I guess if I am look into the kind of business today I would say, sales or digital marketing, and the reason is that if a student should peradventure go into any business or sort, it must not by any means affect the goal of achieving his or her education career. Because that is very crucial and highly important.
Post automatically merged:

I guess if I am look into the kind of business today I would say, sales or digital marketing, and the reason is that if a student should peradventure go into any business or sort, it must not by any means affect the goal of achieving his or her education career. Because that is very crucial and highly important.

1. Make money from social media. ...
  2. Start a website. ...
  3. Become a YouTuber. ...
  4. Pet sitting. ...
  5. Resell textbooks. ...
  6. Sell on creative marketplaces. ...
  7. Publish a magazine or blog. ...
  8. Sell clothes on Depop.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back