What's new

What is considered "good" in terms of traffic for advertiser programs?

glitch

beep boop
1000 Posts Club
Mar 16, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I never quite understood this. I know the one I used to work with required a minimum of 50k views per month on your website. That seemed to be the standard from what I asked back then but I think it may have since changed. This was back in 2015. That was 8 years ago. Does anyone know what is considered good in 2023?

Return On Advertising Spend, or ROAS, is a metric that assesses the success of an advertiser program and gauges the effectiveness of a digital advertising effort. Depending on the sector and the target market, a decent ROAS can differ.

Return On Advertising Spend, or ROAS, is a metric that assesses the success of an advertiser program and gauges the effectiveness of a digital advertising effort. Depending on the sector and the target market, a decent ROAS can differ.
ROAS or ROI means Return of Advertising Spend or Return of Investment are just similar terms and this is what you are trying to say on your article this is because if you invest you need to have returns.

I never quite understood this. I know the one I used to work with required a minimum of 50k views per month on your website. That seemed to be the standard from what I asked back then but I think it may have since changed. This was back in 2015. That was 8 years ago. Does anyone know what is considered good in 2023?
A website that receives a few thousand visitors per month can be considered a good starting point for many advertiser programs. Of course, the more targeted and engaged the traffic is, the more attractive it will be to advertisers.

A website that receives a few thousand visitors per month can be considered a good starting point for many advertiser programs. Of course, the more targeted and engaged the traffic is, the more attractive it will be to advertisers.
That is fair. I am sure some people getting just a few hundred views a day could be good for the right company. It seems the bigger ones are after much more thought and tend to target social media vs blog sites.

Ad marketplaces like Buy Sell Afds or AdClerks ask you to show at leats 50 k monthly traffic before you can enroll in their program. That's also similar case with ad networks like taboola, revcontent.

It also depends on the niche of the website because there are some niches that are surely going to have a lot of traffic no matter how little he promotes the blog.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back