What's new

What is behind the massive rise and fall of Bitcoin??

I actually do not know what is going on in the crypto system but from the information I heard there are a lot of countries that are abandoning cryptocurrency but this is just something to make a lot of people to sell out their coin, according to the new information I think in a week from now everything will be ok.

The reason behind the massive raise and fall of bitcoin can not be just predicted but to some extent it can be concluded that as the result of the massive demand or the high rate of people involvement into the cryptocurrency business market makes the price raise and fall at some time.

A lot of thing I actually can cause cryptocurrency to rise and fall within a specific period of time and this is a situation with cryptocurrency now because anything that goes affect it either positively or negatively.

The present dip in the price of bitcoin can be attributed to some certain claims by top influential person like Elon musk , who believes that bitcoin Mining has some negative effects in the environment

The present dip in the price of bitcoin can be attributed to some certain claims by top influential person like Elon musk , who believes that bitcoin Mining has some negative effects in the environment

seriously the adverse effect of what this man said about cryptocurrency really affected it in a very negative way and also him pulling off a major assets that he had invested in cryptocurrency affected it very much.

seriously the adverse effect of what this man said about cryptocurrency really affected it in a very negative way and also him pulling off a major assets that he had invested in cryptocurrency affected it very much.
Now , he has recently made another tweet supporting bitcoin and this makes one to wonder what he is actually in for. He needs to be stable on his opinion .

Now , he has recently made another tweet supporting bitcoin and this makes one to wonder what he is actually in for. He needs to be stable on his opinion .

seriously the man is very silly when it comes to messing with her cryptocurrency goes and it's actually affecting a lot of people because so many people have plans on how they have analysed the market to be and someone is just messing it up.

Actually, there has really been some serious fall of value of some popular coins recently.As for the reason behind this fall, I only see it as part of the volatile nature of Cryptos. I can also say that demand and supply can also cause coins to fluctuate as already stated above.

Actually, there has really been some serious fall of value of some popular coins recently.As for the reason behind this fall, I only see it as part of the volatile nature of Cryptos. I can also say that demand and supply can also cause coins to fluctuate as already stated above.

yes you are very correct with your assessment because it's what we are chilling with nothing in the world of cryptocurrency right now and a lot of people are panicking why the wise ones are buying more.

seriously the man is very silly when it comes to messing with her cryptocurrency goes and it's actually affecting a lot of people because so many people have plans on how they have analysed the market to be and someone is just messing it up.
Yeah. The saddest part is that people still give in to this man's tweets and indeed it has caused havoc to many people as well. Is time to say No to market manipulators.

Yeah. The saddest part is that people still give in to this man's tweets and indeed it has caused havoc to many people as well. Is time to say No to market manipulators.

I'm sorry I simply because that is a big favour of in the market of cryptocurrency and a lot of people listen to whatever he has to stay in the industry so it's why it affects all cryptocurrencies.

There are various factors behind the rise and fall and the steady unsteadiness in the crypto market but recently the news about crypto really predicts most time.

There are various factors behind the rise and fall and the steady unsteadiness in the crypto market but recently the news about crypto really predicts most time.

for the fact that there are sometimes when the demand for cryptocurrency is always high and it actually affect the price of it but in a situation whereby there are no many demands of it, the price will fall.

I'm sorry I simply because that is a big favour of in the market of cryptocurrency and a lot of people listen to whatever he has to stay in the industry so it's why it affects all cryptocurrencies.
That's still my question , must we follow the tweets of someone who has been a ton on our flesh ? Yes , at times he makes the market good and another time he makes it bad, but isn't cryptocurrency suppose to be decentralized?

That's still my question , must we follow the tweets of someone who has been a ton on our flesh ? Yes , at times he makes the market good and another time he makes it bad, but isn't cryptocurrency suppose to be decentralized?
I don't think the aim of cryptocurrencies as been annonymous and decentralized can be achieved in as much it is the volume of investment that will push up the price. I know Elon Musk tweets effect won't last forever.

His followers are just too many to achieve what you are asking now. Elon Musk is a force to be reckoned with in the financial markets and that is why the markets are easily influenced by his tweets.

His followers are just too many to achieve what you are asking now. Elon Musk is a force to be reckoned with in the financial markets and that is why the markets are easily influenced by his tweets.
If the likes of Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates and Mark Zugarberg of Facebook should match him up with counter tweets the market won't be tempted by him anymore.

for the fact that there are sometimes when the demand for cryptocurrency is always high and it actually affect the price of it but in a situation whereby there are no many demands of it, the price will fall.
I agree, just like any other market demand for a particular coin in crypto would lead to increase in it's price and a sharp decline in selling off coins would also lead to decrease in the price of the coin.

The simple effect of demand and supply is the major factor causing the sudden rise and fall of Bitcoin. Not only Bitcoin but all other cryptocurrencies out there as well.
One thing that I have come to discover is that the price of Bitcoin goes a long way through affecting the price of other alternative coins on the cryptocurrency market.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back