What's new

What is behind the massive rise and fall of Bitcoin??

I don't think the aim of cryptocurrencies as been annonymous and decentralized can be achieved in as much it is the volume of investment that will push up the price. I know Elon Musk tweets effect won't last forever.
This is what we hope for because the effect of his tweets has affected the cryptocurrency market for a long time now. We are quite in a dip period.

This is what we hope for because the effect of his tweets has affected the cryptocurrency market for a long time now. We are quite in a dip period.
The dip has been on for almost two months and let hope at the end of this month we witness a new Dawn in the market. I wouldn't know may be it because of this bearish moment that Binance has not listed new coins

The dip has been on for almost two months and let hope at the end of this month we witness a new Dawn in the market. I wouldn't know may be it because of this bearish moment that Binance has not listed new coins
I don't think it has anything to do with Binance listing any coin . This is a general dip period in the cryptocurrency world which I believe has shown course for concern.

I don't think it has anything to do with Binance listing any coin . This is a general dip period in the cryptocurrency world which I believe has shown course for concern.
Well it could be possible but if you take note that binance usually list new coins one or twice in a month either an existing coin and another platform or a virgin coin.

If the likes of Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates and Mark Zugarberg of Facebook should match him up with counter tweets the market won't be tempted by him anymore.
You are probably right but unfortunately, those guys don't seem too keen on cryptocurrencies enough to counter or surpress Elon Musk tweets and manipulations,

As we as a whole realize that the digital money trade Business is unstable, the lone thing that ponders me is that there no news like essential investigation that moves the cost up or down that is the reason I'm generally careful about the digital money trade Business. Truth be told I don't simply have a clue and believe just specialized investigation will be moving the cost

You are probably right but unfortunately, those guys don't seem too keen on cryptocurrencies enough to counter or surpress Elon Musk tweets and manipulations,

Exactly you are very quiet because the man is actually very big manipulator when it comes to cryptocurrency prices and he definitely find the right word to use and twist 🔀 the market.

Today i felt so perplexed to see Bitcoin taking toll on another free fall. 12 hours ago, i saw the coin on an improvement going high to $37k. I checked back this morning at coinmarketcap to see the price dip down, back to the previous $33k. Dropping almost 14% in its price value.

What is really behind this steady up and down of Bitcoin price??
it is nothing but total demand and supply. normally, when the demand for bitcoin is high, the price will increase at the same time and when the demand is low as well, automatically the prices will become low, it's a normal economics.

it is nothing but total demand and supply. normally, when the demand for bitcoin is high, the price will increase at the same time and when the demand is low as well, automatically the prices will become low, it's a normal economics.
When the demand is low, then it means decisions like the one Elon musk makes negatively and countries delisting it, have affected it. That will surely take the price down.

For the fact that are cryptocurrency dropped as a result of what happened by some investors who said a lot of things that made the coins to keep on dropping in price is a very big challenge in the world right now.

They crypto market will rise back, their is still work that is in progress to clear the hoodlum caused by Chinese government banning crypto, with time it will be corrected. That's why the bear market will take time to varnish, lots of corrections and work is needed to be carried out.

As we as a whole realize that the cryptographic money trade Business is unstable, the lone thing that ponders me is that there no news like an essential investigation that moves the cost up or down that is the reason I'm generally careful about the digital currency trade Business. Indeed I don't simply have the foggiest idea and believe just specialized examination will be moving the cost

When bad news about bitcoin floats in the market and people start selling their bitcoin, when there are more sellers than the buyers the price falls. The price is depended on demand and supply

The volatility of the coins is a good reason and also there is the theory of demand and supply too which when a huge amount of coin is sold there usually results in price reduction

Actually from my experience and understanding about and recently a lot of technical issues result as influencers to the price of cryptocurrency as it's what we are saying right now in the world

News of ban from different countries is one of the major factor that halts the progress of the coins, even making them experience free fall.

Today i felt so perplexed to see Bitcoin taking toll on another free fall. 12 hours ago, i saw the coin on an improvement going high to $37k. I checked back this morning at coinmarketcap to see the price dip down, back to the previous $33k. Dropping almost 14% in its price value.

What is really behind this steady up and down of Bitcoin price??
We know crypto currency always rise and fall every single day but there are some heavy investors that always influence the rise and fall of crypto currency, lately elon musk has been one of the vital influencer.

I think the reason is that any form of trading in this world is affected by the general law of demand and supply, when there is a serious buying force, we are expecting the price to go up, and also the other way around when there is a huge selling force.

From my experience and understanding about how cryptocurrency works I believe that anything can very much affect the price of cryptocurrency which also the price of other commodities in the market like gold, oil and the rest.

We know crypto currency always rise and fall every single day but there are some heavy investors that always influence the rise and fall of crypto currency, lately elon musk has been one of the vital influencer.
This time around Elon musk isn't the major falling factor of BTC and other coins, Chinese have done their worst cracking down mining farm and banning crypto.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back