What's new

What is behind the massive rise and fall of Bitcoin??

Personally, I believe that it's the same thing with all manner of business products and services. Once there is more demand, there will definitely be more increase in the price.
This means that the demand for any cryptocurrency is always going to be the driving force around the increment of that cryptocurrency. This is the reason why most cryptocurrency get affected when a lot of their uses sale off their investment.

Volatility in Cryptocurrency has always been there just that recent fluctuations in the price of bitcoin is one too many. It is no longer news that some wallet were tracked down in US couple with Chinese restrictions here and there. It is sure to come out of wood.

In an open market, the invisible hand of demand and supply force determine the market price so also in the case of cryptocurrency. Though ther are other factors that can also affect the price of cryptocurrency like government policy and decision. Some actions of major stakeholders in the crypto world can also be a factor.

The massive fall and rise of bicoin is caused by the forces of demands and supply , because when the demands increase , the price also increase to a high amount

Prices of bitcoin is determined by the demand and supply which are mostly influenced by news or some event or other factors. A positive news can send the market soaring while the opposite happens when the news is negative.

This means that the demand for any cryptocurrency is always going to be the driving force around the increment of that cryptocurrency. This is the reason why most cryptocurrency get affected when a lot of their uses sale off their investment.
Exactly, it's how the world of any business dealing that when it comes to demand and supply. Once the demand is higher than supply, the price is most likely increase.

Today i felt so perplexed to see Bitcoin taking toll on another free fall. 12 hours ago, i saw the coin on an improvement going high to $37k. I checked back this morning at coinmarketcap to see the price dip down, back to the previous $33k. Dropping almost 14% in its price value.

What is really behind this steady up and down of Bitcoin price??
I guess the more people buy more could increase the price of Bitcoin and the more many people want to sell their Bitcoin it will make the price fall in market as well,I think that what cause the up and down of it.

Today i felt so perplexed to see Bitcoin taking toll on another free fall. 12 hours ago, i saw the coin on an improvement going high to $37k. I checked back this morning at coinmarketcap to see the price dip down, back to the previous $33k. Dropping almost 14% in its price value.

What is really behind this steady up and down of Bitcoin price??
I have always been trying to know the reason behind the rise and fall , and also the reason behind crypto currency fluctuation , bitcoin is a digital currency and its the reason for the rise and fall.

I just believe all these things started in China when the financial institution don't accepting bitcoins for payments, ever since the news broke out a lot of serious Bearish pattern has been observed in the cryptocurrency system, I just believe everything will come back tomorrow.

I have always been trying to know the reason behind the rise and fall , and also the reason behind crypto currency fluctuation , bitcoin is a digital currency and its the reason for the rise and fall.
Their will always be rise and fall around the coins in the market. Reason is because of its volatile nature. The volatile makes it to jump up and down. Stable coins aren't volatile that's why you see their price remain static.

Most times post by popular and influential influencer on twitter and also news also have major infulence on the price of bitcoin i think

I think when influential investors like the whales flip big part of their coins in the market it brings negative effect on the price. The decisions made by countries, like what China did recently also affects the price of the coins.

Exactly, it's how the world of any business dealing that when it comes to demand and supply. Once the demand is higher than supply, the price is most likely increase.
I am so glad that at least you agree with me that it is the forces of demand and supply that used affecting or controlling the price of most cryptocurrencies and the market right now. Then situation whereby some influential people in the society are influencing the price of cryptocurrencies is actually a bad omen.

When the price of BTC is high it means the demand and supply is high. But when uncertainty hits it, the demand and supply falls, bringing the coin's value down.

I am so glad that at least you agree with me that it is the forces of demand and supply that used affecting or controlling the price of most cryptocurrencies and the market right now. Then situation whereby some influential people in the society are influencing the price of cryptocurrencies is actually a bad omen.
well it's not a difficult thing to someone to understand that that's actually how it works when it comes to prices of commodities and product and services because when things tend to be high it means that the supplies small.

One thing that truly affects the price of bitcoin is the economic news making the rounds. This can either push demand up or drag it down depending on how positive or negative such news is

If I'm being very honest with you I will tell you that sometimes I don't really know what actually causes the rise and fall in the prices of cryptocurrency but be that as it may I believe that the forces of demand and supply plays a big role.

At times its just beyond our imagination, that the fluctuations go opposite our expectations even when analyzing the best we could through every coins statistics. This question can be answered correctly by its creators.

The simple effect of demand and supply is the major factor causing the sudden rise and fall of Bitcoin. Not only Bitcoin but all other cryptocurrencies out there as well.

The simple effect of demand and supply is the major factor causing the sudden rise and fall of Bitcoin. Not only Bitcoin but all other cryptocurrencies out there as well.

Exactly it's is a natural law when it comes to how the prices of things goes up and down in society today because if it's not the way it is then there is something suspicious about it as well.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back