What's new

What is behind the massive rise and fall of Bitcoin??

Basically, I think its just the law of demand and supply that mainly affect the price of bitcoin. The higher its demand, the higher its cost and the lower its supply the lower the price and vise verser I guess sha
Okay, that supply and demand is caused by people, they intend to deal on Bitcoin a lot. That has made the price of the coin to topple. Sometimes too it decreases cos the number of the demand and supply falls short at some point.

we call them institutional investors and market makers. They have enough stake in Bitcoin to push the price and drop it. They release news or information to impact price and make profits. They then dump it after profiting and wait for a perfect entry price.
Thanks for the eyeing opening information , I so much appreciate, we need this kind of people in our business daily, we can simply call them social media influencers, they give positive impact to lots of things in the society.

There are a great deal of theories that President Biden's arrangements won't be good for digital forms of money. Likewise, leftists are known for their efficient power energy, and globalization plan. This will offer ascent to new organizations, and I feel financial backers will begin selling their Btc, and stocks to put resources into efficient power energy innovation, and business.

Thanks for the eyeing opening information , I so much appreciate, we need this kind of people in our business daily, we can simply call them social media influencers, they give positive impact to lots of things in the society.
Okay, it is good to follow up updates and keep in track of the advancement those Cryptocurrencies are making at the moment. The factor that made Bitcoin to rise and fall is the demand and supply. When the demand is high the coin rise, when it is down the coin decreases also.

The increase and fall in Bitcoin is as a result of investment and sale. When more people buy the coin there tend to be traffic and this cause the coin to rise. Considering the influence of Elon Musk on the coin so many people bought and invested more on it this caused the price to rise and I kind of think the fluctuation could be influenced by the backend engineers.

The thing or should I say the factor behind the massive rise and fall or bitcoin is the rate of demand and supply in the cryptocurrency market, just like in every business, when the rate of demand goes up, the rate of supply also goes up which will bring increment or change in price of that commodity and likewise if it drops, supply of such commodity fall

To me, i think the price of bitcoin is depending on hoe investment is been done. when a company invest large quantity of bitcoin the price of it is lucky to fall and when there is less investment the price of it will raise.

When good news about bitcoin and crypto market comes, the price goes up and the bad news come, price goes down. For example, when it was reported that Musk invested $1.5 billion in bitcoin, the price soared.

Well some activities behind the scenes of the cryptocurrency is actually what is affecting The Rise and Fall of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency and we have to be very careful because of volatile it is now.

When good news about bitcoin and crypto market comes, the price goes up and the bad news come, price goes down. For example, when it was reported that Musk invested $1.5 billion in bitcoin, the price soared.
It was a great news to hear that Elon musk injected $1.5 billion through his Tesla motors company. The bad news came as a result of China banning crypto.

Not just China's ban, in recent times banks are also refusing to allow people to invest in crypto currency through banks (this is happening in the UK), which is creating a bad environment for crypto currencies.

I can remember when the Corona virus vaccine was developed and the information become public, it influenced the prices of cryptocurrencies. So, it's all about the social phenomenon that affects the prices.

Big investors usually plan this sometimes by manipulating other small investors. This way they get to control how the price Rise or fall and this is why some people don't like Crypto Currencies generally.

Personally when it comes to the what causes the rise and fall in the price of Bitcoin or other cryptocurrency I don't really know Percy but I believe social phenomenon actually part of what causes the prices to rise or fall.

When miners process transaction blocks, new Bitcoins are added to the market. The production of new coins slows down over time. ... However, according to the adjustment rate of the current block reward, the last Bitcoin will be mined around the year 2140. Fixed supply and growing demand cause Bitcoin's value to rise.
This is the best reason that I have seen so far for the rise and fall of the price of Bitcoin and I would love too hard that the price of Bitcoin is mainly determined by the forces of demand and supply.

What can behind the massive rise and fall of bitcoin it can be cost of cost of dictated by the purchasers, and also a lot of companies also behind it too.

I don't even know seriously because I was expecting the price of everything to come up by next week but unfortunately everything is just going down I'm just so disappointed, I don't know what Whales are trying to do in the market.

This is the best reason that I have seen so far for the rise and fall of the price of Bitcoin and I would love too hard that the price of Bitcoin is mainly determined by the forces of demand and supply.

Personally, I believe that it's the same thing with all manner of business products and services. Once there is more demand, there will definitely be more increase in the price.

Well I'm still considering this as a normal price movement for now because I don't know what is happening to crypto, there is nothing we will do about it but even with this those that are still holding will smile at last, it is just a matter of time.

We all knowledge crypto is volatile to begin with so this drops and rises are to be expected, but dips usually happens when maybe a large portion is bought or sold

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back