What's new

What is behind the massive rise and fall of Bitcoin??

When miners process transaction blocks, new Bitcoins are added to the market. The production of new coins slows down over time. ... However, according to the adjustment rate of the current block reward, the last Bitcoin will be mined around the year 2140. Fixed supply and growing demand cause Bitcoin's value to rise.

Today i felt so perplexed to see Bitcoin taking toll on another free fall. 12 hours ago, i saw the coin on an improvement going high to $37k. I checked back this morning at coinmarketcap to see the price dip down, back to the previous $33k. Dropping almost 14% in its price value.

What is really behind this steady up and down of Bitcoin price??
The price of bitcoin will surely be on the rise again. These crypto currencies are volatile and one really can't depict when it will go higher or lower, but I think that the more people invest in the coin, the higher its price or value.

Of course the reason for price movements is due to the activities of people buying or selling the coin. Once there are a lot of buyers, the coin price would go up and if sellers are more, prices would go down.

When miners process transaction blocks, new Bitcoins are added to the market. The production of new coins slows down over time. ... However, according to the adjustment rate of the current block reward, the last Bitcoin will be mined around the year 2140. Fixed supply and growing demand cause Bitcoin's value to rise.
I have never taught about Bitcoin rise and fall this way so can we also say that the rise and fall can also be related to ban from some certain countries with the government like what happened in China.

I think the activities of traders and mostly investors affect the trend of Bitcoin. Especially does Wales investors, the actions they take, either buy or sell affects the trend of the market.

The law of demand and supply is the driving force of the price of cryptocurrency in the marketplace especially the Bitcoin. I think the best thing is to feel you cryptocurrency analysis both online and offline in order to know the right time to buy cryptocurrency.

Causes of massive up and down of the bitcoin. I can not determines the most causes of falling in piramid of bitcoin. This is important to note by investors.

Today i felt so perplexed to see Bitcoin taking toll on another free fall. 12 hours ago, i saw the coin on an improvement going high to $37k. I checked back this morning at coinmarketcap to see the price dip down, back to the previous $33k. Dropping almost 14% in its price value.

Bitcoin price is driven by one thing and that is the supply and the demand of the coin in question and that is why there is so much of a fluctuation because people tend to change their mind on the coin.

The massive rise and fall in bitcoin is.driven by demands and supply dynamics. The fluctuations also show that that the bears and the bulls are very active in the market. The fluctuations represents investors behavior.

Bitcoins are held and are controlled by huge whales. These millionaires and billionaires own the major portion of the Bitcoin network. Hence they control the entire bitcoin coins supply and demand. And also the geo-political issues have a huge impact on the crypto market. And various policies and sanctions implemented by the governments also impact the Bitcoins price.

Well in my personal view I can say in contrast, the price of Bitcoin is affected by the following factors: the supply of Bitcoin and the market demand for it. The cost of producing a bitcoin through the mining process. Rewards given to bitcoin miners for verifying transactions in blockchain.

The demands plays an important factors in determining the price of cryptocurrency and the season of the year and some world events in most cases. Apart from this there are other factors beyond our understanding.

I want to believe the most important factor behind the fall of a coin is inflation, war or anything that would cause a lot of people to pull off their funds in a given period.

I want to believe the most important factor behind the fall of a coin is inflation, war or anything that would cause a lot of people to pull off their funds in a given period.
For now , I believe it to be war because the price of bitcoins as reduce to a relatively low and unbelievable price. From my research and from what expert are saying This is definitely as a result of war. Most especially the Ukraine war.

Micro and macro-economic conditions can affect The rise and Fall of Bitcoin most of the time. Recently, there is a global recession which is macroeconomic and it has been so long it actually happened. It is one of the main reasons bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are very down. It will probably last for more than a year before the crypto market will recover.

Whenever things like this happen in then it is best to believe that there is somebody somewhere who is trying to manipulate price to fit into his own narrative.

The massive rise and fall in bitcoin is.driven by demands and supply dynamics. The fluctuations also show that that the bears and the bulls are very active in the market. The fluctuations represents investors behavior.
Definitely, buying and selling is the major reason why the cryptocurrency market fluctuates. Currently there is a global recession which is termed macroeconomic condition and it is the major reason why money is not flowing into the market and a lot of cryptocurrencies is a down. It will probably last for a while but when everything gets to normal there will be a massive surge in the price of cryptocurrencies.

may be, The Rise and Fall of Bitcoin by Bitcoin did away with the third party by publicly distributing the ledger, what called the block chain. Users willing to devote CPU power to running a special piece of software would be called miners and would form a network to maintain the block chain collectively.

Bitcoin cost is dictated by purchasers and venders in the bitcoin trades. Be that as it may, slim volume and transient edge exchanging (utilizing influence) bring about messy fill costs around 90% of the time, bringing about more misfortunes and drives the cost descending.
One of the things i have come to understand about the price fluctuations in the market is that there are lots of factors that brings the market or make it to be volatile,the presence of a big whale investor and market forces of demand and supply.

Well there are so many reasons behind in market pumps and down, one of the reason is news, in this issue news also plays major role yes positive or native both effects markets second one is big whales.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back