What's new

What is behind the massive rise and fall of Bitcoin??

There are many factors due to which the price of cryptocurrencies fall and rise. One of the biggest factor behind falling or rising of Bitcoin is the fact that many countries ban Bitcoin and mining and this can have a huge impact on the price of Bitcoin fluctuation.

The current fall of bitcoins price is as a result of the crackdown by the Chinese government on bitcoins and it miners in which China has the highest numbers of bitcoins miners. It is sad to see bitcoins dropped to it current market price.

If I'm actually being very honest with you I will tell you that I'm seriously hating on that man because of what he's done with cryptocurrency by affecting the price to drop so much.

As we all know that the crypto currency exchange Business is volatile, the only thing that wonders me is that there no news like fundamental analysis that moves the price up or down that's why I'm always wary of the crypto currency exchange Business. In fact I don't just know and think it's only technical analysis that will be moving the price
I agree, it is expected as cryptocurrency is a digital coin and is subject to some certain level of fluctuations, the market Is highly unpredictable and that is the simple reason for the fluctuations.

Actually it is the fluctuation and the prices of cryptocurrency that makes people to make money from it because when you purchase more cryptocurrency when the prices falls and sells when the price rises, you have already made decent amount of profit.

Everything about cryptocurrency has to do with the law of demand and supply because that is the rules that governs all cryptocurrency price movement, this is the strategy a lot of expert has been using to trade to make profit

Everything about cryptocurrency has to do with the law of demand and supply because that is the rules that governs all cryptocurrency price movement, this is the strategy a lot of expert has been using to trade to make profit
That's a good explanation. However at times apart from demand and supply. Actions from top influential personalities in the cryptocurrency world can change the market both ways

The major cause of rising and falling of bitcoin is that the more people buy it, the more it increases, likewise the more people sell it out, the more the price decreases. I believe since people still have trust in bitcoin where one country as made it as a legal tender, it will bring improvement in the price.

More people will be buying bitcoin very soon, let just keep watching if the market can sustain the $34,000 support level for a longer time , recently grayscale bought $1.1 billion bitcoin.

That's a good explanation. However at times apart from demand and supply. Actions from top influential personalities in the cryptocurrency world can change the market both ways
it is still under the law of demand and supply because the action of influencers will boost demands on the crypto-currency which can in turn push the price of the cryptocurrency foward, Elon musk have been doing that all the time.

Personally I believe that you are very correct when it comes to the law of demand and supply being one of the reason why cryptocurrency is rising up and falling.

Personally I believe that you are very correct when it comes to the law of demand and supply being one of the reason why cryptocurrency is rising up and falling.
Yes and sometimes big whales are the people that are investing in cryptocurrency with a tremendous amount of money and this can influence the price of cryptocurrency, they are the one are also manipulating the cryptocurrency market.

Seriously the manipulation is getting out of hand because it's making a lot of people to lose money, in fact that it is the volatility of the cryptocurrency that makes people to actually make more money or lose money in it.

Several regulatory rules by the government are also major contributing factors and this was evident in what happened after China's decision on Crypto Currencies.

Personally, I'm not sure if there's anything particularly that's making the cryptocurrency Bitcoin to keep falling as we speak but it is what's going on with all cryptocurrencies.

The major thing behind the massive rise and Fall of Bitcoin price is demand and supply of the cryptocurrency. The price of the Bitcoin will decline if the investors are moving out there money into other investment or cryptocurrency.

The major thing behind the massive rise and Fall of Bitcoin price is demand and supply of the cryptocurrency. The price of the Bitcoin will decline if the investors are moving out there money into other investment or cryptocurrency.

Seriously, it's one of the things that actually affects the rise and fall in the prices of cryptocurrencies which bitcoin is among but I believe that there are other factors at play here now.

Bitcoin price began to fall because lot of people started selling bitcoin because of China's ban on crypt currency, it was also triggered by Elon Musk statement tht bitcoin uses coal power for mining.

Bitcoin price is determined by total demand and supply.
Bitcoin supply is very limited compared to the rate of demand for the coin

Personally, I'm not sure if there's anything particularly that's making the cryptocurrency Bitcoin to keep falling as we speak but it is what's going on with all cryptocurrencies.
Although the price of bitcoins is controlled by the law of demand and supply but there are sometimes in which the price of bitcoins can be manipulated that there is always a slide and sharp drop in the price of cryptocurrency which can equally frustrate the life of all future traders.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back