What's new

What is behind the massive rise and fall of Bitcoin??

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
Today i felt so perplexed to see Bitcoin taking toll on another free fall. 12 hours ago, i saw the coin on an improvement going high to $37k. I checked back this morning at coinmarketcap to see the price dip down, back to the previous $33k. Dropping almost 14% in its price value.

What is really behind this steady up and down of Bitcoin price??

As we all know that the crypto currency exchange Business is volatile, the only thing that wonders me is that there no news like fundamental analysis that moves the price up or down that's why I'm always wary of the crypto currency exchange Business. In fact I don't just know and think it's only technical analysis that will be moving the price

When miners process transaction blocks, new Bitcoins are added to the market. The production of new coins slows down over time. ... However, according to the adjustment rate of the current block reward, the last Bitcoin will be mined around the year 2140. Fixed supply and growing demand cause Bitcoin's value to rise.

The first rise that happens to Bitcoin 24 hours ago is artificial one it is and it is influenced one. It is influence in the sense that it is any mosque that tweeted about bitcoin on his Twitter handle. Discuss the lost of speculation that may be Elon Musk wants to invest in Bitcoin. A speculation drives the price of a commodity up. But when all the dust has been settled the Bitcoin drop in price.

Today i felt so perplexed to see Bitcoin taking toll on another free fall. 12 hours ago, i saw the coin on an improvement going high to $37k. I checked back this morning at coinmarketcap to see the price dip down, back to the previous $33k. Dropping almost 14% in its price value.

Well, to my own knowledge and understanding. I think the greatest determinant for the price of bitcoin is the interplay of demand and supply. Few days ago, it was very low, and some days after it was high.... The more people demand for bitcoin, the giver the price will be and when the demand falls, the price reduces.

Inexperienced Traders

As I mentioned earlier, bitcoin price is determined by buyers and sellers in the bitcoin exchanges. However, thin volume and short-term margin trading (using leverage) result in sloppy fill prices around 90 percent of the time, resulting in more losses and drives the price downward.

Media FUD

FUD stands for Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt. Media FUD occurs when Bitcoin receives a very negative press. For example:

Over the years, Bitcoin has been declared dead more than 350 times. This type of media FUD can cause people to panic, lose faith, and sell short. Keep in mind that the media seeks to produce headlines and generate interest rather than conduct extensive detailed research.

So don’t rush to sell out when you hear Bitcoin is dead… yet again.

Dumping Coins on the Market​

Generally, whenever a large amount of bitcoin is sold on the market, it drags the price down.

For example, when government authorities seize substantial amounts of Bitcoin from illegal operations, they auction these Bitcoins to the public. Since authorities aren’t in the business of maximizing trade profits, large amounts of Bitcoin are sold below the market price. This, in turn, causes Bitcoin’s price to fall.

Bitcoin cost is dictated by purchasers and venders in the bitcoin trades. Be that as it may, slim volume and transient edge exchanging (utilizing influence) bring about messy fill costs around 90% of the time, bringing about more misfortunes and drives the cost descending.

Supply and Demand.

There isn't any other answer besides that. People get scared to lose money, and sell off their coins, creating greater supply and less demand.

People get confident and don't want to miss out on "free" money, they buy coins, increasing demand and decreasing supply.

There isn't anything other than buyers and sellers changing the price.

I might not really know what's responsible for the crypto currency rise or fall so might suggestions might not be correct. I think the rise and fall of bitcoin is as a result of market demand and supply. During the first wave of covid-19 bitcoin gained a massive rise which might be due to the fact the lock down order by all the he countries of the world was very effective and strict, so people were forced to stay at home and carry out their transactions online using the crypto currency. Now in the second wave though there lock down orders but the effect is a little reduced.

Well, to my own knowledge and understanding. I think the greatest determinant for the price of bitcoin is the interplay of demand and supply. Few days ago, it was very low, and some days after it was high.... The more people demand for bitcoin, the giver the price will be and when the demand falls, the price reduces.
Hmm, i understand this one, but the sudden free fall of the coin in the last six hours shocked me. Going down freely like other volatile coins. Bitcoin is not all that volatile to go down easily, I've know it as a rising coin and not as a falling coin.

I think i remember telling you to cash out from your formal thread of bitcoin rising to $35.5k from it initial $31.k the main reason is human factors is extremely in control of this things, this actually the best time to know how to trade.

it is a very simple strategy the law of demand and supply is the thing that govern all trading both in forex and in cryptocurrency, when the price of cryptocurrency is high a lot of people who want to sell and when the price of cryptocurrency is low, a lot of people will still want to buy at this point.

It goes without saying that there are many factors affecting the rise and fall of Bitcoin’s price, the first digital currency of its kind, which derives its price from a fixed, deflationary supply and fluctuating and cyclical demand. Other factors are the Bitcoin whale, descriptive trading etc.

I can honestly say that a lot if factors go into what makes Bitcoin to rise in a particular season and what makes it to fall in another. The cryptocurrency called Bitcoin for one, is gaining a massive adoption and acceptance as well. This counts too.

I can honestly say that a lot if factors go into what makes Bitcoin to rise in a particular season and what makes it to fall in another. The cryptocurrency called Bitcoin for one, is gaining a massive adoption and acceptance as well. This counts too.
Okay, many things cost it to go higher and dip in too. I think the one factor that cause it to tumble at the moment is the act of those whales given out their own coins and making whole lots of gain through flipping.

Well i dont know why but when Elon Musk tweeted about bitcoin in cryptocurrencies and wrote something about in his twitter bio, a sudden increase was seen in the bitcoin, I dont know if this has any link with it but it happened simultaneously.

Whenever a large amount of bitcoin is sold on the market, it drags the price down. Since authorities aren't in the business of maximizing trade profits, large amounts of Bitcoin are sold below the market price. This, in turn, causes Bitcoin's price to fall.

I always think that a lot of big companies are the reason behind The Rise and Fall of bitcoins because that a lot of big companies that are trading bitcoins and other cryptocurrency when they invest huge amount of money in bitcoins the price will go up, when they sell out the bitcoins the price will go down.

I have also thought about this too, but I think this Rise and Fall of Bitcoin and other digital currency is dependent on the financial play of some powerful and rich people in the Globe for instance and Elon Musk tweeted about doge coin and the stock of the doge coin grew overnight

That's just the volatility of the coin. But I do think the miners has an influence in this rise and fall, guess I said. The reason for my guess is on how the gas fee is being influenced by them. Other than them, I can't really pinpoint what exactly.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back