What's new

What if you never save to retirement?

This is quite regrettable, and the culture of impulse buying has to be curtailed through mass sensitization. To be fair, inflation rises have forced some people to rethink spending unwisely as well.

I was buying impulsively a few weeks ago and I can certainly see the effects of such kind of buying on my finances. Your willpower plays a very big role when it comes to saving money and controlling your impulses.

What happens if you don't end up ever paying into your retirement? What happens at the end of ones life if they have nothing to show for it?

A family member of mine has not saved anything for retirement, he's also self employed so I think that's partly why. Either way, what happens to him when he's old and can't draw from a retirement fund?
If you have a good investment in a business, crypto currencies or stocks it will help you to save your retirement funds more quickly than normal.

I don't think that is common so it might be a challenge for that person to survive. She/ he must have a business or investment if no retirement funds exist else they end up working even after they become older.

I was buying impulsively a few weeks ago and I can certainly see the effects of such kind of buying on my finances. Your willpower plays a very big role when it comes to saving money and controlling your impulses.
The mental resolve and fortitude to avoid simply spending money as you deem fit is crucial in maintaining a culture of savings. It is important to note that savings contribute quite a bit to financial independence.

The mental resolve and fortitude to avoid simply spending money as you deem fit is crucial in maintaining a culture of savings. It is important to note that savings contribute quite a bit to financial independence.

Yes, this is what used to happen in the past, as I never used to think much before spending money. The value of our local currency is depreciating at a high rate and the economy is also down.

Yes, this is what used to happen in the past, as I never used to think much before spending money. The value of our local currency is depreciating at a high rate and the economy is also down.
It is much harder to save in these trying economic times, I must say. However, one must be diligent in saving by having a periodical target in mind and fighting tooth and nail to achieve this

It is much harder to save in these trying economic times, I must say. However, one must be diligent in saving by having a periodical target in mind and fighting tooth and nail to achieve this

I have also heard that people are actually trying to consume less food during such harsh times. This is because the more luxurious items they buy or the more expensive food they consume, they will end up having less money and food in the end.

Well I do think that Saving your money for yourself could be difficult at times. If you have a lot of responsibilities to take care of and your income isn't enough to warrant saving. There is absolutely nothing you could do if you do not save for retirement well for me I will know that I have failed

Well I do think that Saving your money for yourself could be difficult at times. If you have a lot of responsibilities to take care of and your income isn't enough to warrant saving. There is absolutely nothing you could do if you do not save for retirement well for me I will know that I have failed

Saving money is harder as inflation is a big concern for many people and the rise in cost of many products is also a really huge factor as well. You must spend money only when you really need to spend it.

What happens if you don't end up ever paying into your retirement? What happens at the end of ones life if they have nothing to show for it?

A family member of mine has not saved anything for retirement, he's also self employed so I think that's partly why. Either way, what happens to him when he's old and can't draw from a retirement fund?
I think in today's situation like inflation is increasing day by day so one can't do anything for his retirement, He invests in his family And if he tries his best, his family will be happy with him and the future will be good for them but unfortunately in the retirement he is with empty hands he should be conscious for hisself as well.

I think in today's situation like inflation is increasing day by day so one can't do anything for his retirement, He invests in his family And if he tries his best, his family will be happy with him and the future will be good for them but unfortunately in the retirement he is with empty hands he should be conscious for hisself as well.

Saving for retirement is something each wise person does. However, unfortunately, there are many people who are simply not able to save because they earn low amount of money during their adulthood.

Actually alot of people are advise to start savings for their retirement period so that it won't be a burden on them in terms of life maintenance and survival. it's a total disaster when you don't save for your retirement.

Actually alot of people are advise to start savings for their retirement period so that it won't be a burden on them in terms of life maintenance and survival. it's a total disaster when you don't save for your retirement.

Right now, I have not saved at all because I have not earned enough money at all. This is a really huge huge as making money is a really hard thing in here because you get underpaid for many jobs in the market.

almost everyone has the intention of doing what is right with therelife but sometimes it does not work out as we expected or plan for, as there are many circumstances that make this to happen.

almost everyone has the intention of doing what is right with therelife but sometimes it does not work out as we expected or plan for, as there are many circumstances that make this to happen.

I think that capital or money could be a big problem. There are many people who never like to work at all, but they have to work because circumstances never favour them at all. Life teaches harsh lesson many times.

Actually there are some kind of people whom since the start earning or working, the never thought of saving for the future most especially time of retirement and they most often suffer it when there is no more good source of income.

Actually there are some kind of people whom since the start earning or working, the never thought of saving for the future most especially time of retirement and they most often suffer it when there is no more good source of income.

Yes, this is true! There are many people who never think about saving money because they may believe that they will make more money in the future and saving money might not be necessary. This is a big mistake.

I think if you never save for retirement, then definitely you have prepared or invested into something that only you knows because you will be faced without alot of challenges after you retire.

People who do not save for retirement usually keep working till they can by doing odd jobs to sustain themselves.

In some countries it is the government that will take responsibility of anyone who have not made adequate plans and preparation for old age. In most countries in which the government does not care it is the person's relative that will take responsibilities of everything.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back