What's new

What if you never save to retirement?

Life must continue whether you saved while working or not. However it's so frustrating working hard in the old age to make both ends meet in the expense for not saving while working when energetic enough.

This is something I am not even going to advise anybody to try. But then it is what it is if you do not save because at the end of the retirement you are not going to be having so much energy to do big work.

Hi Grant, maybe he's stashing his extra money away and he will have it there waiting for him when he retires. (?)
If he's self-employed, he could very well be doing that.. just putting money aside here and there for when he plans on retiring. Just a guess

Many elderly people end up working when they do not save money for retirement. There have been many examples of people who are quite old and still they work for daily wages. I think that this thing is quite common in many countries as well, including western countries.

This is something I am not even going to advise anybody to try. But then it is what it is if you do not save because at the end of the retirement you are not going to be having so much energy to do big work.
That is it, that is why as you are still either young or still working, that should be the right time for you to be saving well before you may retire or else they strength to work again after retirement will not be there again.

That is it, that is why as you are still either young or still working, that should be the right time for you to be saving well before you may retire or else they strength to work again after retirement will not be there again.

I am a 30 year old person and I have been having many issues when it comes to making money. The main problem is that lack of physical activity can cause many chronic health problems and this is a growing epidemic in many countries. How can you deal with this problem when you are at work as you have to sit a lot?

My dad is a retired worker and never saved his entire working years. He has saving issues and how he lives now is from his farmwork and pension. It is not so safe but it is possible.

Living without paying for a retirement is like living without your brain. You're an empty being living. People start to face these challenges especially in their old stage in life and die without making any impact for themselves and even their family.

Living without paying for a retirement is like living without your brain. You're an empty being living. People start to face these challenges especially in their old stage in life and die without making any impact for themselves and even their family.
Going to retirement without saving implies that your financial decisions in your youth were questionable. This is why people should be more educated on financial literacy and be taught how to save

Well anyone that not save for his or her retires should get ready to face life without money and also stressed in searching for money after retirement because pension will not even be enough.
There won't be any big difference if I don't save for retirement. This is because I have a lot of Investment ongoing online and offline. These Investment funds me a lot and will never fail.

There won't be any big difference if I don't save for retirement. This is because I have a lot of Investment ongoing online and offline. These Investment funds me a lot and will never fail.

I would still advise you to save money because you may never know when you may need money and your entire savings would end in case you need to spend money.

Although i don't plan not to have any savings until the time of retirement, I will surely have a savings before my retirement. But if i don't have, i must have a business to hold on to after my retirement

If you do not have more and enough money on you after retirement, then I think that is the end of the road in your life. Because what makes retirement interesting is the money you will spend

What happens if you don't end up ever paying into your retirement? What happens at the end of ones life if they have nothing to show for it?

A family member of mine has not saved anything for retirement, he's also self employed so I think that's partly why. Either way, what happens to him when he's old and can't draw from a retirement fund?
Even if you are self employed, you should have a plan for days when you can't work. It may not necessarily be of old age, accidents can happen and make working hard.

Even if it's as small as 3 or 5 percent monthly, it would go a long way.

Going to retirement without saving implies that your financial decisions in your youth were questionable. This is why people should be more educated on financial literacy and be taught how to save

I believe that not saving enough money for your retirement could prove to be disastrous if you do not have a family member who cannot support you at all.

I believe that not saving enough money for your retirement could prove to be disastrous if you do not have a family member who cannot support you at all.
The ignominy of retiring and not being able to live comfortably on the funds you worked on during your youthful days is distressing, to say the least. This is why there should be planning for the future by setting aside a minute portion of your finances.

I think that family friend of yours made a big mistake which sadly most self employed individuals make - to not place themselves on salaries while running their business. They feel because they own it, they're entitled to all the benefits and hardly plan for the future.

I see there are many people out there who doesn't save money while they are still working, I think it will be a good idea when one saves his money while he's working before retirement.

I see there are many people out there who doesn't save money while they are still working, I think it will be a good idea when one saves his money while he's working before retirement.
It is extremely important to save money for old age because it is during that period that you should be living comfortably and enjoying the fruits of labour. Saving at least a fifth of your stipulated salary is a decent way to get started.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back