What's new

What if you never save to retirement?

It is extremely important to save money for old age because it is during that period that you should be living comfortably and enjoying the fruits of labour. Saving at least a fifth of your stipulated salary is a decent way to get started.
Yes you're right my brother, I am pretty sure that at your old age it is very difficult to do some things which you can do while you were young, it's good to save before retirement

Yes you're right my brother, I am pretty sure that at your old age it is very difficult to do some things which you can do while you were young, it's good to save before retirement
This is bang on and I agree with your take completely. When you are at an old age, things which you used to do normally become quite difficult and money can alleviate most of these challenges. That is why it is essential to stack quite a bit of cash before retiring from work

This is bang on and I agree with your take completely. When you are at an old age, things which you used to do normally become quite difficult and money can alleviate most of these challenges. That is why it is essential to stack quite a bit of cash before retiring from work
Yes that is the point I meant earlier, because at old age there are allot of things you can't be able to do them by yourself, that's why to it's very important to plan well so that you won't suffer at old age.

Yes that is the point I meant earlier, because at old age there are allot of things you can't be able to do them by yourself, that's why to it's very important to plan well so that you won't suffer at old age.
This is a correct statement. Old age is by no means easy, and after all the years of hard labour, it would be quite distressing if it had not borne fruit in any way. Therefore, the adoption of a savings culture enables you to be financially buoyant even when you get old

Yes apart from not been somethings for yourself, I think when you're at your old age, it will be very difficult for you to live a happy and healthy in as much as there is no source of income

Yes apart from not been somethings for yourself, I think when you're at your old age, it will be very difficult for you to live a happy and healthy in as much as there is no source of income
This is quite an astute observation. When you are old, more and more things become very difficult for you to carry out and money is one of the surefire ways to alleviate this. So I understand your point for sure

This is quite an astute observation. When you are old, more and more things become very difficult for you to carry out and money is one of the surefire ways to alleviate this. So I understand your point for sure
Yes thank you for the time for explaining everything for me about this. But it stills shock me that there are some people who doesn't save or invest while they are still working.

Yes thank you for the time for explaining everything for me about this. But it stills shock me that there are some people who doesn't save or invest while they are still working.
Those are the people who subscribe the school of thought along the lines of "Life is short" in order to justify their reckless spending and impulse buying which in the long run, is detrimental to their finances.

Definitely, money is quite essential for is to Carter for our living expenses in life.
The truth is, that if you do not plan and save for your pension, you would definitely not find it easy

The ignominy of retiring and not being able to live comfortably on the funds you worked on during your youthful days is distressing, to say the least. This is why there should be planning for the future by setting aside a minute portion of your finances.

Unfortunately, many people are not able to conduct proper planning and they have no choice to work till old age because they do not get enough opportunities to work.

There are a lot this type of people who don't save I think you must save to have at least normal life when you grow old in my country pensions are very low so a lot of old people left on streets because government doesn't care about old peaple

Definitely, money is quite essential for is to Carter for our living expenses in life.
The truth is, that if you do not plan and save for your pension, you would definitely not find it easy
Yes you're right by saying this, there is this thing they usually say that, if you fail to plan then you are planning to fail, this is applicable to everything we do, that's why it's good to plan well

Unfortunately, many people are not able to conduct proper planning and they have no choice to work till old age because they do not get enough opportunities to work.
This is quite regrettable, to say the least. Numerous people have not inculcated a culture of savings into their financial activities, and this comes back to haunt them in their old age.

Yes you're right by saying this, there is this thing they usually say that, if you fail to plan then you are planning to fail, this is applicable to everything we do, that's why it's good to plan well
It is good to always plan ahead of anything in life,
The truth is having a well crafted plan would give you an idea of where you are going and it would definitely save you from taking detours.

It is good to always plan ahead of anything in life,
The truth is having a well crafted plan would give you an idea of where you are going and it would definitely save you from taking detours.
Yes that's just the face, in other to achieve more most especially when you have grown old, one has to invest or keep assets, so when he's no more working those assets will help me.

When you do not save money for retirement, you could end up in great trouble. Saving money alone is not the only thing that you may need to do. You also need to generate income in order to survive.
It baffled me to hear that someone work for more than 20 years collecting salary without saving anything for retirement. May be some people forget that one day they'll no matter how good they're job is.

Those are the people who subscribe the school of thought along the lines of "Life is short" in order to justify their reckless spending and impulse buying which in the long run, is detrimental to their finances.

Well, I cannot even imagine a life where I have never saved anything for myself in my life. Things are really hard for such kind of folks who never save money in their life at all.

Well, I cannot even imagine a life where I have never saved anything for myself in my life. Things are really hard for such kind of folks who never save money in their life at all.
There are some people in life like this. They spend recklessly and on impulse before realizing that their financial decisions were detrimental to their won accounts. This is why it is so crucial for the masses to be sensitized on financial literacy.

There are some people in life like this. They spend recklessly and on impulse before realizing that their financial decisions were detrimental to their won accounts. This is why it is so crucial for the masses to be sensitized on financial literacy.

There are so many folks who have never saved in their life. I think that they might have had realised this at a later part of their life, but it is too late at that stage.

There are so many folks who have never saved in their life. I think that they might have had realised this at a later part of their life, but it is too late at that stage.
This is quite regrettable, and the culture of impulse buying has to be curtailed through mass sensitization. To be fair, inflation rises have forced some people to rethink spending unwisely as well.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back