What's new

What if you never save to retirement?

To generate the best out of cryptocurrency it must strictly be done for long-term purposes to be able to realise tangible result. Just like people who invested around 50,000 dollars in Bitcoin
crypto currency is a long term investment and not some short form of investment as some would want you to believe as this would need you to be very patient if you are to succed.

This is quite impossible because, I am a person that plans ahead of my future And I want my retirement to be a smooth one , I as well intend on retiring at an early age so that I would impact the future generations.

I even plan to retire early as well and spend a lot of time with my family and love as this is the crux of life which is to spend time with your love ones as this is what matters most in life

crypto currency is a long term investment and not some short form of investment as some would want you to believe as this would need you to be very patient if you are to succed.

I think that cryptocurrency is a risky investment and seasonal investment as well. This is because you may need to make sure you invest at the right time and sell at the right time.

Saving for the future is the best way to secure your future , because you need to plan ahead because without having money to spend , you are going to live a miserable life .
I even plan to retire early as well and spend a lot of time with my family and love as this is the crux of life which is to spend time with your love ones as this is what matters most in life
Its only some of the wisest person that will know the benefit of saving for retirement , because you can establish yourself with the money you saved or invest with it and keep enjoying your retirement with the profit you are making .

Last edited:
There are many people who tend to lose every thing to scammers. In such cases, the government can help those individuals. However, this is not the case in most of the countries.
there is some kind of scam in which the government may not be able to help. This is why it is always very important for people to be careful with their finances in order not to fall into the hands of scammers.

Since he has business then he has savings. Investment in stock or business can be regarded as savings as well because it helps to provide financial rewards in the future. However his business is the savings retirement.

Well i guess due to the fact that he is self employed he sees no real reason to save,in his case though, there is actually no retirement for him unless he decides to retire himself since he is self employed. I would advice him to save though and start investing to generate passive income.

That has always been a worry for me being that I work as self-employed and with the cost of living getting as bad as it has, it's even more difficult to save and put funds into a retirement fund, especially at the moment. I do know here in the UK that when you pay contributions to your National Insurance you get a higher weekly amount for your pension when you reach pension age so in that aspect, we are covered but it would also be nice to have some savings away from that as well, especially for retirement.

Actually there are alot of people who doesn't even plan for there retirement and they have nothing at all to sustain them. in such situation, you are already a total mess to yourself and the society.
I think it is not wise to forget about your retirement, you should have savings and also some investments for your retirement, if not you will face big problems.

You can be rest assured that you are going to find life very difficult if you do not say for your retirement. You are ultimately going to be working longer than you should and that is really not good for your health.

there is some kind of scam in which the government may not be able to help. This is why it is always very important for people to be careful with their finances in order not to fall into the hands of scammers.

Well, the government may not be able to help you if you were scammed using cryptocurrencies or through some other channel. In fact, the government may not even take responsibility for that either.

Well, the government may not be able to help you if you were scammed using cryptocurrencies or through some other channel. In fact, the government may not even take responsibility for that either.
Probably, that is the major reason why a lot of scammers presently are using cryptocurrency. Whenever you are scammed through cryptocurrency the government may not be able to do anything about it.

I think that's the worse thing that can happen to someone. We all believe it is very important to save some money or asset while you're working. So that when you have retire it can sustain you

Well i guess due to the fact that he is self employed he sees no real reason to save,in his case though, there is actually no retirement for him unless he decides to retire himself since he is self employed. I would advice him to save though and start investing to generate passive income.
There are a lot of uncertainties about life to live it in such a way as you never can tell what the future holds, an unserious government can come in and enact a policy that would crumble your business

I suppose that is a personal question. For me that won't be possible, I definitely have plans to save for my retirement. I can't be old and be worrying about where my next meal will come from. Not possible.

Probably, that is the major reason why a lot of scammers presently are using cryptocurrency. Whenever you are scammed through cryptocurrency the government may not be able to do anything about it.

Well, the government might not be able to do anything in case the scammer uses a private coin. Apart from that, the government may not get involved that easily either, so things are hard for people who fall for a scam.

Well, the government might not be able to do anything in case the scammer uses a private coin. Apart from that, the government may not get involved that easily either, so things are hard for people who fall for a scam.
Definitely, I have never really seen the government be involved in some scams. it is only when people are scammed of millions of Dollars that the government really get involved.

If you don't prepare for retirement, you will have difficult financial struggle at old age. You may depend on your family for everything you need. Sometimes, your children may also be struggling financially and so you will be even more miserable.

If you never save for retirement, you may face financial difficulties in your later years, such as relying on Social Security, part-time work, or reduced standard of living. It's important to start saving for retirement as soon as possible and to regularly contribute to your retirement savings account to ensure a comfortable future.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back