What's new

What helped you cope fine when you experienced series of losses during business starting point??

I know how it feels when you succumb to series of losses during your business endeavour. I have experienced lots of discouragement when i started my offline business earlier. Some friends doubted my business that it will break down half way, cos i wasn't making profit back then. It happened cos I was just starting newly, things never balanced as at then. I lost some cash during the gradual integration of the Business. But that didn't make me stop halfway, just as my friends wished. I was very determined, eager with vision that i will achieve business success. That helped me to shrug off early doubt and failures I was having back then. Its been 2 years now, I'm still going strong in my business. Still hoping to exploit new height by expanding my offline business to a bigger one and even introduce it online.

What business strategies helped you to stand firm and move your business initiative forward, when you experienced series of losses at the starting point??
Major business interruption/set backs do occur and this is the stage that defines most managers/business owners. What you need at this stage to keep you going is the passion that you have for the business and that is why it is mostly adviseable that we should venture into business because of our passion and not for profit alone. You need passion to restate your dream

Major business interruption/set backs do occur and this is the stage that defines most managers/business owners. What you need at this stage to keep you going is the passion that you have for the business and that is why it is mostly adviseable that we should venture into business because of our passion and not for profit alone. You need passion to restate your dream
Yeah, one without passion can keep going on with his or her business. Business is driven by passion and determination. That passion makes one wanting to go higher and achieve business success in life.

Yeah very true ,in most businesses today there are setbacks but its how we manage to overcome it that matters, losing during start ups is never easy. Well i will say during my own losses I tried a different approach to it then the result was quite good.

Failure is part of life, if you fail today, you will succeed tomorrow. You may loose in your business today but don't be depressed but encourage yourself, you shall win tomorrow. I used to feel depressed when I made loss but this time around I will just smile and move on with my life.

Whenever starting a business you should keep it in mind that loss could be happen but you don't have to knee down keep your struggles and hard work, one day you will get up and overcome all those difficulties.

As they say Rome was not built in a day, I realized that since am just starting, I'm bound to make mistakes, no one is perfect, I felt like giving up but i told myself that I am not a quitter and in order for me to make it in life, I have to put in my very best in what I do regardless of the challenges.

The belief that I will win one day always keep me going even when I am losing. To be candid, I don't usually and always positive occurrence, that's why I always train myself against negative situations because I know it will happen.
Post automatically merged:

Failure is part of life, if you fail today, you will succeed tomorrow. You may loose in your business today but don't be depressed but encourage yourself, you shall win tomorrow. I used to feel depressed when I made loss but this time around I will just smile and move on with my life.
That's exactly my point. Most people always feel down when they they fail. They believe that that's the end of the career. I always know that the moment I fail, success is lurking around that's why I always prepare for failure.

Last edited:
I have never done a business where I have to experience series of losses in the past but there have been a couple business that I did which didn't later materialize, what I did was quitting on time before the loss began to increase so much
I know how it feels when you succumb to series of losses during your business endeavour. I have experienced lots of discouragement when i started my offline business earlier. Some friends doubted my business that it will break down half way, cos i wasn't making profit back then. It happened cos I was just starting newly, things never balanced as at then. I lost some cash during the gradual integration of the Business. But that didn't make me stop halfway, just as my friends wished. I was very determined, eager with vision that i will achieve business success. That helped me to shrug off early doubt and failures I was having back then. Its been 2 years now, I'm still going strong in my business. Still hoping to exploit new height by expanding my offline business to a bigger one and even introduce it online.

What business strategies helped you to stand firm and move your business initiative forward, when you experienced series of losses at the starting point??

I have never done a business where I have to experience series of losses in the past but there have been a couple business that I did which didn't later materialize, what I did was quitting on time before the loss began to increase so much
Hmm, why didn't you study what it takes to sustain the business when it was hard hit by some losses that led to its abrupt end? You shouldn't allow issues to ruin your establishment of any kind. Cos you need to become successful through it by any means, people don't recognise you by failures rather they recognise you by hard work.

Hmm, why didn't you study what it takes to sustain the business when it was hard hit by some losses that led to its abrupt end? You shouldn't allow issues to ruin your establishment of any kind. Cos you need to become successful through it by any means, people don't recognise you by failures rather they recognise you by hard work.
Actually I was naive that time in the field of business and being a university undergraduate that time, I had no choice than to bow to people's negative opinion that there was no way I could combine business with studies and make it. It was later I realised I made a mistake.

Actually I was naive that time in the field of business and being a university undergraduate that time, I had no choice than to bow to people's negative opinion that there was no way I could combine business with studies and make it. It was later I realised I made a mistake.
Eyaa, that's a pity, some people can deceive a lot. That's why i don't give room for negative thoughts when it concerns my business or something tangible that will come in my life. I prefer keeping things to myself and not voicing it out to unreasonable suggestions that will dwindle my progress. Now you've learned from your past mistakes during your first business start up. You should not pay attention again to such negative thoughts of people. Seek mentorship to get going back to the base of another good business initiative.

Starting a business can be a bit challenging,but there are some things you need to have in mind in order to make your business a successful one. When I ventured into mine online business journey, i tried for almost 4 months without making a dime. of course I didn't give up I continue searching and searching for real opportunity online. One of the things that will make you to succeed in business is perseverance.

A good entrepreneur knows that a new business is likely to fail he does not move when it happens. It's part of business experience life still goes on. In such a, situation you tight up your belt again and start. Business is all about consistency.

Eyaa, that's a pity, some people can deceive a lot. That's why i don't give room for negative thoughts when it concerns my business or something tangible that will come in my life. I prefer keeping things to myself and not voicing it out to unreasonable suggestions that will dwindle my progress. Now you've learned from your past mistakes during your first business start up. You should not pay attention again to such negative thoughts of people. Seek mentorship to get going back to the base of another good business initiative.
I think this is what I will start doing right now, some things are not worth discussing with people because out rightly they will discourage you and in the long run, they won't also do it, making your plans just got savaged like that without having anything to render to you as an assisiatnce.

Loosing during business starting up is very painful and if care is not taking someone can die of high blood pressure. Actually, I have never experience it but it happened to someone close to me which make him loss his life.

My immediate family helped me during that period of the fall in business. She stood by me, spoke with me gave me advice and also, she raised fund from the cooperative at her place of work.

Coping with failure or loss in business at start point is not easy, but it is normal, if you are newly going into a business, you might not get the expected profit for a start, you should understand that for a start, persistence is the key and enough marketing strategy

It's not all about a business strategy that sustains one in business at a tome when but was doomed to dial. Its more of internal belief, motivation and one's attitude towards the business, one way or the other all business experience a fall at a time. With patience and improving on skills, business protocols it all goes back to Normal

Whenever you're starting business things will not go well because you're new into the business. You did not earn the trust of the customers mostly because you're new in the area you start the business. But what give me confidence to always continue even when things are hard for the business is zeal i have when i established the business and also because of the benefit that come with being consistent

That's Wonderful of you to commend on the good advise given to you by your mentor. For one to succeed in any business endeavour he or she needs advise from expert that have been successful through the business firm he or she ought to pursue.
Exactly, that's how it is when it comes to my mentor as he's my God here on earth that I can see, feel, touch and talk with in person. He's been a wonderful guy all through the times we have spent together. And to think that he's old is a misconception because he's just 46 years old.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back