What's new

What helped you cope fine when you experienced series of losses during business starting point??

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
I know how it feels when you succumb to series of losses during your business endeavour. I have experienced lots of discouragement when i started my offline business earlier. Some friends doubted my business that it will break down half way, cos i wasn't making profit back then. It happened cos I was just starting newly, things never balanced as at then. I lost some cash during the gradual integration of the Business. But that didn't make me stop halfway, just as my friends wished. I was very determined, eager with vision that i will achieve business success. That helped me to shrug off early doubt and failures I was having back then. Its been 2 years now, I'm still going strong in my business. Still hoping to exploit new height by expanding my offline business to a bigger one and even introduce it online.

What business strategies helped you to stand firm and move your business initiative forward, when you experienced series of losses at the starting point??

Losing doing startups is never easy. Although I have not experienced any loss at the beginning of any of my business, but I believe if one has a solid business plan and things are not going well in the beginning, if the plans are solid then there shouldn't be any cause for alarm one should adjust ones plans and be patient.

When you are just starting out as a business person, things are going to be tough. This is because your business store is still relatively new, so there won't be much awareness and popularity at first. But this is the stage where we need to be strong and resilient, we should not give up if we feel like we are not getting the returns we expected. It takes time, and when that time eventually comes, we will be happy we didn't give up.

Losing any single thing is unbearable. But when I face this kind of unpleasant situation this hurt me very much. Negative thinkings stuff into my head and i never feel better at that time. But patience is the key at this kind if situation. When you do patience it will come normal for us in no time. Then going with positive attitude will help more.

When I made a start up of my retailing business I was short of cash but that did not discourage me because of my friends. They were willing to provide support in their own little way. Some of them gave me their $20 to augment the capital and after a week my problem was solved. If not for the support of my friends that start up would not happen. In return, I gave my friends an IOU slip that says they own part of my business to the worth of $20 that they gave me.

I know how it feels when you succumb to series of losses during your business endeavour. I have experienced lots of discouragement when i started my offline business earlier. Some friends doubted my business that it will break down half way, cos i wasn't making profit back then. It happened cos I was just starting newly, things never balanced as at then. I lost some cash during the gradual integration of the Business. But that didn't make me stop halfway, just as my friends wished. I was very determined, eager with vision that i will achieve business success. That helped me to shrug off early doubt and failures I was having back then. Its been 2 years now, I'm still going strong in my business. Still hoping to exploit new height by expanding my offline business to a bigger one and even introduce it online.

What business strategies helped you to stand firm and move your business initiative forward, when you experienced series of losses at the starting point??
When you experience looses in starting a business, you need to seek the help of a reputable consultant in your line of business, also you need yo go back to the drawing board and take a fresh look of your plans make amend when necessary but never you give up. In addiction seek spiritual guidance by praying for divine direction, this ought to be the first thing anyway.

What business owner do you know that hasn’t, at one time or another, felt the bitter disappointment of something not going as intended? I have worked with thousands of entrepreneurs and I don’t know any who have won 100% of the time. Actually, I know many who have experienced devastating losses and, like the Duracell Energizer Bunny, are “still going”.
Pain, which is what accompanies moments of loss, can be a powerful motivator for future success. Or it can be something one gets trapped into which, unfortunately, can cause a lifetime of suffering.

What business strategies helped you to stand firm and move your business initiative forward, when you experienced series of losses at the starting point?
http://www.facebook.com/share.php?u...ing-investment-portfolio-after-financial-loss
https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?or... loss (4 invaluable tips for your well-being)
http://www.linkedin.com/shareArticl...ing-investment-portfolio-after-financial-loss
http://www.instagram.com/

Everyone's dealing with these current circumstances as best they can.
For some, there are more challenges than for others.
With many businesses forced to close shop (temporarily or permanently), owners and employees have been left in difficult situations both emotionally and financially.
And while the light at the end of the tunnel may seem dim for now, all hope's not lost.
There are steps you can take to get back on your feet.
This blog was originally written for the millions of investors who lost money to the wrong 'advisers'.
But the same advice can be given to anyone suffering financial loss.
Including business owners and employees who've been hit by the COVID-19 crisis.
I know the last thing you want to hear is

I do not have an offline business, but my family does, I have seen how in difficult moments what prevails is perseverance, persistence, the desire to emerge and maintain. When there are those moments that no profit comes in, that is when the administration must exist the most, to keep the business active.

The business strategy I mostly use in taking my business to the next level is good customer relationship and aggressive marketing. Marketing is the sole of every Business and of neglected the business is near a crash so I do this often and often so that more people will be aware of my business and patronize me

However, with good planning you can take steps to minimise the potential impact of a disaster Even if your small business is struggling, there are things you can do to turn things ... Don't lose the passion and drive that motivated you to start your business in the first place.

I do not have an offline business, but my family does, I have seen how in difficult moments what prevails is perseverance, persistence, the desire to emerge and maintain. When there are those moments that no profit comes in, that is when the administration must exist the most, to keep the business active.
Yeah, perseverance and jar work is needed to carry on with the business. I know its never easy to run a business firm, only the one that can stick to its vision with another important strategy can drive his or her business initiative forward not to slumber.

The moment you decide to set up a business, you should also set your mind for cases of loss because you bound to make a loss. To overcome the fear of losses you can actually get books, or get a human mentor that has been through his losses and still doing fine in his business.

While starting a business, an entrepreneur must be ready for any loss at any given time. It is important that one gets past this loss and bounce back.
Failure should not be the end of a business it should only give you an opportunity to do things the right way. Losses will occur, but then you have truly lost if you give up but if you persist, you can get what you have lost in 10 folds

I think I'm more often than not being able to manage your losses at the start of a business venture is very important. All businesses have that point with a will experience of last and being able to stand firm and move forward like you said is paramount to the success of the business. In my opinion I feel that it is more a mental game more than anything because if you have the mental Capacity to stay strong throughout this and have faith and confidence within your backup friend that you have then you will be able to continue on despite the loss. But the most important thing and getting that mental Capacity to stand firm is having a solid backup plan that can help you out of these losses.

Yeah, perseverance and jar work is needed to carry on with the business. I know its never easy to run a business firm, only the one that can stick to its vision with another important strategy can drive his or her business initiative forward not to slumber.
Yes, it is the attitude that a good entrepreneur must have. Work hard to keep the business going, and if problems do arise at some point, as they often do in business, you must change strategy and reactivate as you continue, correcting every problem that may arise. In this way to achieve success.

the fact that I run a business for six months or for a year and it is still standing despite my losses always give me so much confidence. It doesn't matter the obstacles you come across in your business always be patient till you start getting results.

Yes, it is the attitude that a good entrepreneur must have. Work hard to keep the business going, and if problems do arise at some point, as they often do in business, you must change strategy and reactivate as you continue, correcting every problem that may arise. In this way to achieve success.
You're correct. When an entrepreneur experience losses at the early stages of his or her business course. He or she shouldn't stick to the previous plan that isn't bringing success, rather they should adopt new strategies that will correct the losses and bring them eminent success.

If you're a genuine entrepreneur and not a situational one, you already have the prospect of what you're doing that the success is based on the probability and not an100% assurance. Business is like going to war so you have the mind that it is either you killed or are killed. A real business person will not back down of a business failure, he/she sits tight again and restrategize to guard against the reoccurrence of what happened. When a business fails, a real entrepreneur refire and never retired.

If you're a genuine entrepreneur and not a situational one, you already have the prospect of what you're doing that the success is based on the probability and not an100% assurance. Business is like going to war so you have the mind that it is either you killed or are killed. A real business person will not back down of a business failure, he/she sits tight again and restrategize to guard against the reoccurrence of what happened. When a business fails, a real entrepreneur refire and never retired.
Sure, business is all about making profit or losses. Either you make gains or you succumbed to many losses. But if you are visionary, and hard working enough your business can never fail you. I have learned through the leaned nature to succeed in my business endeavour and carry on no matter the challenges that daunt on my business.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back