What's new

What helped you cope fine when you experienced series of losses during business starting point??

I had strong challenges during the start up of my business, I experienced huge loss but I was still steadfast in my business because I looked at the market it was experiencing low supply and higher demands of what I was producing.

You should always have the mindset that no matter what happens in your business, you will never give up, experiencing loss in a new business might be due to an unorganized business plan, so you have to re-strategise, be determined, well focused and always positive, also get time to cool down your head and rest after so many stress
Post automatically merged:

You should always have the mindset that no matter what happens in your business, you will never give up, experiencing loss in a new business might be due to an unorganized business plan, so you have to re-strategise, be determined, well focused and always positive, also get time to cool down your head and rest after so many stress

fundamental part of overcoming business failure is rooted in the mindset you have. It begins with a flexible and positive attitude and a willingness to change. Winston Churchill stressed this vital factor, saying, “To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often.” Failure is a part of life, and that includes business failures. How we deal with failure determines whether or not it ultimately leads to success.

I know how it feels when you succumb to series of losses during your business endeavour. I have experienced lots of discouragement when i started my offline business earlier. Some friends doubted my business that it will break down half way, cos i wasn't making profit back then. It happened cos I was just starting newly, things never balanced as at then. I lost some cash during the gradual integration of the Business. But that didn't make me stop halfway, just as my friends wished. I was very determined, eager with vision that i will achieve business success. That helped me to shrug off early doubt and failures I was having back then. Its been 2 years now, I'm still going strong in my business. Still hoping to exploit new height by expanding my offline business to a bigger one and even introduce it online.

What business strategies helped you to stand firm and move your business initiative forward, when you experienced series of losses at the starting point??
The strategies I have always applied in order to stand firm anytime I encounter problems in my business is that I always remember the fact that there are weaknesses and threats in every business and the best thing to deal with them all is to stand firm and forget ahead.

The strategies I have always applied in order to stand firm anytime I encounter problems in my business is that I always remember the fact that there are weaknesses and threats in every business and the best thing to deal with them all is to stand firm and forget ahead.
Okay, you need stand strong, firmly in control of your business and never give up even when you encounter many business issues. You should keep your head up and hoping that your misfortunes turns around, through your persistent hard work to make sure you attain greater height.

When I experienced my first loss it was very painful, I was hurt and disappointed, the money I used for the business was meant for another thing, it was meant to pay for some fees in my school Fees.
But I buckled up and did not give up.

During difficulties in trading you ought to be very positive about the situation. You need a great deal of mental courage, enthusiasm to go through the storms. Note that you need to find out the root cause of your failures in business. Try make sure you are observant of why the reason is. This way, you will be able to tackle the problem and bounce back to success.

Mindset of a winner is what get me going in the face of losing. Either losing or winning, I believe in pressing harder to make it. You may know how to go about it, however, pressing more and more to achieve the real goal is ultimate.

While I do not have an offline business, I can tell it will be devastating at first loosing so much in a new business, and thoughts of closing down the business might creep in. But these looses will refine the business and make it unique. No matter what just stay positive stay focused, and know that that is not the end of the road.

Okay, you need stand strong, firmly in control of your business and never give up even when you encounter many business issues. You should keep your head up and hoping that your misfortunes turns around, through your persistent hard work to make sure you attain greater height.
GOOD point bro. Thanks so much. There was a time I contemplated giving up on the business when it appeared nothing was working but I tried to put myself together, also I created another side hustling that was keeping me busy and with time, I coped with everything.

Companies need to calculate voting interest in a specific way. And groups of companies looking to bring losses forward may be prevented from doing so by being in a ‘market value circumstance’.

Losing doing startups is never easy. Although I have not experienced any loss at the beginning of any of my business, but I believe if one has a solid business plan and things are not going well in the beginning, if the plans are solid then there shouldn't be any cause for alarm one should adjust ones plans and be patient.

I know how it feels when you succumb to series of losses during your business endeavour. I have experienced lots of discouragement when i started my offline business earlier. Some friends doubted my business that it will break down half way, cos i wasn't making profit back then. It happened cos I was just starting newly, things never balanced as at then. I lost some cash during the gradual integration of the Business. But that didn't make me stop halfway, just as my friends wished. I was very determined, eager with vision that i will achieve business success. That helped me to shrug off early doubt and failures I was having back then. Its been 2 years now, I'm still going strong in my business. Still hoping to exploit new height by expanding my offline business to a bigger one and even introduce it online.

What business strategies helped you to stand firm and move your business initiative forward, when you experienced series of losses at the starting point??
The pandemic affected our mode of operation thereby leading to heavy loss in 2020. The company had to implement a new policy which allows some departments to function optimally from a remote location.

Losing in business is inevitable it can happen to anybody so we just have to be risk free and we should always prepare for the worst.in business it's adviceable to have a backup plan,as some issues that occur we can't necessarily blame ourselves.

Lead Frequent SWOT Analyses of Your Business System
A SWOT (qualities, shortcomings, openings, and dangers) investigation is an assessment of the inner and outer regions of your business.
This activity plans to recognize regions that are working and those that are definitely not. Here's a breakdown on every part of a fruitful SWOT investigation

My dream and my vision keep me going no matter what happened in the business either good or bad, I do reactivate my dreams on a daily basis in other not to lose focus on the reason why I get started in the first place.

The feeling is very bad when this happens? You feel like it's the end of the world. It feels hard starting to look for another and getting it feels like impossible.

It is one of the worst thing that can ever happen to anyone. Try to keep hope alive. Let trusted family members and friends know what you are going through so they can possibly assist you with the little they hav

What kept me going when I encountered series of losses as a starter in business who was trying to find his path was my passion for what I was doing as business.I never let the trying times weigh me down.

Permit me to digress a bit... when you are doing a business that you start to experience SERIES of losses you have got to pause and check what is happening. Losses are normal in business but once they become common, you have to check something so that you won't lose out your entire savings or capital

Well two things
The first been hope which I believe was what got me going most of the way. It's never easy to lose money
The next is family. Thanks to them I was able to scale through all the hurdles. It's always good to have them around

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back