What's new

What helped you cope fine when you experienced series of losses during business starting point??

My mentor always told me to have a back up plan or contingency plan as he puts it in everything that you do, because it's the only thing that will save you from the outcome of whatever challenge you're facing. In business, have a contingency plan for making more money in case your business keeps going side ways.
What helps me move ahead, when ever I experience a down time is not to make the same I made that makes the error occur and leads to failure or losses,all I do is do not rush into any business hurriedly,I will take my time and ensure it is safe.

It is normal if one loses in a Business because business is all about profit n lose, i could remember when my uncle started a poultry farming and along the line at night soldier ant bombarded the area and almost finished up the chicks at 5wks old more than 100 chicks were affected still he remain focused and instead seek for solution against reoccurence and now he his doing very well

For me as a person, it was hellish both mentally and emotionally, during that phase of your life, you would feel like a complete failure and feeling of inferiority complex, would just start to kick in. But during then I had friends and family that came to show me moral support and also I had my day job also.

I know how it feels when you succumb to series of losses during your business endeavour. I have experienced lots of discouragement when i started my offline business earlier. Some friends doubted my business that it will break down half way, cos i wasn't making profit back then. It happened cos I was just starting newly, things never balanced as at then. I lost some cash during the gradual integration of the Business. But that didn't make me stop halfway, just as my friends wished. I was very determined, eager with vision that i will achieve business success. That helped me to shrug off early doubt and failures I was having back then. Its been 2 years now, I'm still going strong in my business. Still hoping to exploit new height by expanding my offline business to a bigger one and even introduce it online.

What business strategies helped you to stand firm and move your business initiative forward, when you experienced series of losses at the starting point??
The importance of knowledge in business can never be overemphasized. Like I have always said, if you are very knowledgeable about the business you venture into, even when there is obvious loss, you will still continue. So knowledge is what has been helping me.

I always wanted to be a full-time online investor, so I decided to invest in HYIP programs. Little did I know that what I was going to do will harm me and I will be left with nothing in the end. I lost everything and the scammers took all of my money. I coped with it somehow and thought that everyone face loss at some point in their life and I continued to make money online. I am not making much at all but I am quite hopeeful that I will become a full-time investor in the future.

One of the things that aided me in my bid to overcome losses is my high desire to see my business grow. That desire kept me inquisitive and made me move closer to those who had being successful on my line of business and off my line of business. So knowledge was paramount.

As a genuine entrepreneur and not a situational one, you already have the prospect of what you're doing that the success is based on the probability and not an100% assurance. Business is like going to war so you have the mind that it is either you killed or are killed. A real business person will not back down of a business failure, he/she sits tight again and restrategize to guard against the reoccurrence of what happened. When a business fails, a real entrepreneur refire and never retired.

Whenever I experience loss in either my investment or business I will revert back to my motivational books on business successes. Some of these books continues business wisdoms which I can apply to the present situation facing me in the business building. And I always come across new things that will help me to re-strategize.

My friends were willing to provide support in their own little way. Some of them gave me their $20 to augment the capital and after a week my problem was solved. If not for the support of my friends that start up would not happen. In return, I gave my friends an IOU slip that says they own part of my business to the worth of $20 that they gave me.

I know how it feels when you succumb to series of losses during your business endeavour. I have experienced lots of discouragement when i started my offline business earlier. Some friends doubted my business that it will break down half way, cos i wasn't making profit back then. It happened cos I was just starting newly, things never balanced as at then. I lost some cash during the gradual integration of the Business. But that didn't make me stop halfway, just as my friends wished. I was very determined, eager with vision that i will achieve business success. That helped me to shrug off early doubt and failures I was having back then. Its been 2 years now, I'm still going strong in my business. Still hoping to exploit new height by expanding my offline business to a bigger one and even introduce it online.

What business strategies helped you to stand firm and move your business initiative forward, when you experienced series of losses at the starting point??
In my case nothing helped me business wise expect talking to family and friends. We set up a food joint and everyday we were losing money due to low sales, it was a very depressing period as we had to dispose food daily. Eventually the business had to close down

In my case nothing helped me business wise expect talking to family and friends. We set up a food joint and everyday we were losing money due to low sales, it was a very depressing period as we had to dispose food daily. Eventually the business had to close down
That's a downturn, a sad one one, to shut down in a premature way. Their are factors that might have caused such business fall. Factors which concerns, location of the business, the targeted patrons, the environment, branding etc. One nerd to brand the business to look appealing to attract people coming steady to enjoy meals. You don't have to operate on a congested environment to sell, find a suitable location that is well acquainted with workers, business men, that enjoys eating outside.

Reading some of the comments here has encouraged me a bit. I am currently trying to establish an offline business so I can very well relate to this thread but I'm still in the planning process stage so I'll be sure to take advise.

To be honest with this question it is never easy to bounce back when one is met with a setback during start up and losing the start up capitals because the start up capitals could be coming from loans, that needs be repaid and if that is thr case then it is not easy. But if otherwise one will need more training and advise from experts in the field. To crown it up you need God and stay positive spirited.

Reading some of the comments here has encouraged me a bit. I am currently trying to establish an offline business so I can very well relate to this thread but I'm still in the planning process stage so I'll be sure to take advise.
Okay. Its good that the comments and threads created here have been helping you positively in the other way round. The business, crypto, webmasters forum list, have been helping me positively too.

Losing during start up in a business is not easy, you just have to surround yourself with people who are successful in your kind of business for them to encourage you and give you some advice.

The only person that help me cope when things were not going well in my business is my wife because she's my business partner and she gives me courage, confidence and always advise me not to look at the present condition of the business and always look at what we will gain in the future.

The only person that help me cope when things were not going well in my business is my wife because she's my business partner and she gives me courage, confidence and always advise me not to look at the present condition of the business and always look at what we will gain in the future.
Interesting that your wife is your motivator. That is the reason why good companionship brings fortunes. The opposite drives the home and business crazy. We should choose wisely who our partner should be, it has future effect, either negatively or positively.
Post automatically merged:

Interesting that your wife is your motivator. That is the reason why good companionship brings fortunes. The opposite drives the home and business crazy. We should choose wisely who our partner should be, it has future effect, either negatively or positively.

Okay. Its good that the comments and threads created here have been helping you positively in the other way round. The business, crypto, webmasters forum list, have been helping me positively too.
That is one of the advantage of this forum we have each other's comment to learn from and a wide range of people at that so you get to see different comments from diverse point of view which I can say is educating.

That is one of the advantage of this forum we have each other's comment to learn from and a wide range of people at that so you get to see different comments from diverse point of view which I can say is educating.
You're welcome. I love interacting with people, and aiding my view about what bothers me the most, so people here will guide me through their wise words. The things I've learned from different forums I've been into, have helped my offline business to grow. I'm just looking forward to create one online, and drive more income together with my offline type.

Well i think what helped me was hope, faith and believe that things happen for acquiring knowledge not just happen although its will affect you one way or the other.
*Quote of today*

People will judge your intentions, your behaviour, your ability, but don't come down low to there idea. You the best of yourself
Post automatically merged:

Well i think what helped me was hope, faith and believe that things happen for acquiring knowledge not just happen although its will affect you one way or the other.
*Quote of today*

People will judge your intentions, your behaviour, your ability, but don't come down low to there idea. You the best of yourself

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back