What's new

What helped you cope fine when you experienced series of losses during business starting point??

It's the same thing financially you must define your starting point based on what is true today. We both felt really dejected. But even through it all, I laughed at work, we didn't lose our cool and at the end of the day.

Attempt and consider it transitory thrashing.

Not disappointment. In some cases our arrangements fizzle, that is simply impermanent annihilation, not lasting disappointment. It might just imply that the arrangement (your business) wasn't as solid as you suspected. The extraordinary thing is you had a go, you attempted! That is a triumph in itself!

Napoleon Hill, in his old fashioned book "Think and Grow Rich" has a decent part on this. Transparent the good old composition and models, and notice the exercise. He says, when our arrangements fizzle, it's not lasting disappointment - it impermanent destruction.

When I started business I started with my saving. In case my business failed, there was nothing to lose except my own money. But the lesson I would learn would easily cover my loss. This idea helped me to continue working on my business.

Well when starting business you most have in mind that business is either for profit or losses and when you facing loses try and change the business approach

I know how it feels when you succumb to series of losses during your business endeavour. I have experienced lots of discouragement when i started my offline business earlier. Some friends doubted my business that it will break down half way, cos i wasn't making profit back then. It happened cos I was just starting newly, things never balanced as at then. I lost some cash during the gradual integration of the Business. But that didn't make me stop halfway, just as my friends wished. I was very determined, eager with vision that i will achieve business success. That helped me to shrug off early doubt and failures I was having back then. Its been 2 years now, I'm still going strong in my business. Still hoping to exploit new height by expanding my offline business to a bigger one and even introduce it online.

What business strategies helped you to stand firm and move your business initiative forward, when you experienced series of losses at the starting point??
If you have a very strong conviction on whatever you're doing and it turns out bad, before even going into such business, you must understand that not everything in life turn out to be as we plan it. Some turn out splendidly, and some don't

If you have a very strong conviction on whatever you're doing and it turns out bad, before even going into such business, you must understand that not everything in life turn out to be as we plan it. Some turn out splendidly, and some don't
That's true, every one has business convictions, I'm not a stranger when it comes to such kind in business endeavour. But ability to push harder to make your business successful, is what makes one a visionary business masterclass.

It was my passion and dream that gets through difficult phases in my business. Sometimes I feel like giving up especially when I just started my business, it was not easy putting some things in place but I was determined to make a headway.

Coping with early business challenges is not easy, especially if you have no friend Beside you during the challenge and hard time, but one thing that keeps me going is going close to people that are in the same struggle with me, people who do same kind of my business, they encourage me always.

When failure in a business what can help a person is determination to move on, determination is very important in a business, when a business starting to break down or losses profit in business did not give up, instead try to build it up.

I'm so sorry about your bad experience, this is how all newly started business seems. Things doesn't always goes well at first but within some couple of months, things would start booming, this I have noticed in several new businesses that just started.

Wow, this trend remind me of a friend, he was selling a particular product and I decided to join him, I never new much about the business but I venture into it because my friend is in it. At the beginning of the business I was experiencing loses because I was a beginner, but my friend keep up encouraging me, that was what kept me.

Getting hit with loses at the early stage of start up is not only discouraging but also depressing. But you just have to pick yourself up and start again. You must know that it won't be smooth sailing. Learn your lessons, restrategize and go strong.
Post automatically merged:

Getting hit with loses at the early stage of start up is not only discouraging but also depressing. But you just have to pick yourself up and start again. You must know that it won't be smooth sailing. Learn your lessons, restrategize and go strong.

I had a friend who made series of losses in a business. It one of those things though.
I did pity him...seems his efforts didnt yield results.
He was discouraged for sometime he withdrew but he resumed later. He was able to raise some funds now he takes a bit less of a risk

Loss and pain are experiences that helps us learn. There are times of loss and that of gain, that's inevitable in a business. If you experience any loss in your business, don't beat yourself up, give yourself time also do some digging, learn from whatever mistake you've made and improve yourself on it

The business methodology I generally use in taking my business to the following level is acceptable client relationship and forceful advertising. Advertising is the sole of each Business and of ignored the business is almost an accident so I do this frequently and regularly so that more individuals will know about my business and belittle me.

Yes, it is the attitude that a good entrepreneur must have. Work hard to keep the business going, and if problems do arise at some point, as they often do in business, you must change strategy and reactivate as you continue, correcting every problem that may arise. In this way to achieve success.

When I experience series of loss in my business starting point, what I did was that I I took my time to think over it and I started my business life again. It was a hard experience though but one just have to expect such thing because it's the part of the game.

From my experience, it’s not always rosy at the beginning for most new business which is why losses and failures are inevitable. Losses and failure are part of the welcome protocols for new business😀. It’s part of learning. The success of your business will depend on how you handle the situation during the turbulent times. As for me, I don’t give up instead I see it as part of knowing the business. Then I create another window of opportunity for myself

Determination.
Before you start a business, one of the features or qualities you must possess is Determination. Being determined means you will do anything to achieve your goals no matter the hurdles you encounter on your way.
Determination keeps one going till he or she gets to the final destination.
Post automatically merged:

Determination.
Before you start a business, one of the features or qualities you must possess is Determination. Being determined means you will do anything to achieve your goals no matter the hurdles you encounter on your way.
Determination keeps one going till he or she gets to the final destination.

At the point when you are simply beginning as a finance manager, things will be extreme. This is on the grounds that your business store is still generally new, so there won't be a lot of mindfulness and prevalence from the start. Yet, this is the stage where we should be solid and versatile, we ought not surrender in the event that we have a feeling that we are not getting the profits we anticipated. It requires some investment, and when that opportunity at last arrives, we will be glad we didn't surrender.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back