What's new

What helped you cope fine when you experienced series of losses during business starting point??

I know how it feels when you succumb to series of losses during your business endeavour. I have experienced lots of discouragement when i started my offline business earlier. Some friends doubted my business that it will break down half way, cos i wasn't making profit back then. It happened cos I was just starting newly, things never balanced as at then. I lost some cash during the gradual integration of the Business. But that didn't make me stop halfway, just as my friends wished. I was very determined, eager with vision that i will achieve business success. That helped me to shrug off early doubt and failures I was having back then. Its been 2 years now, I'm still going strong in my business. Still hoping to exploit new height by expanding my offline business to a bigger one and even introduce it online.

What business strategies helped you to stand firm and move your business initiative forward, when you experienced series of losses at the starting point??
My mentor always told me to have a back up plan or contingency plan as he puts it in everything that you do, because it's the only thing that will save you from the outcome of whatever challenge you're facing. In business, have a contingency plan for making more money in case your business keeps going side ways.

Entrepreneurship is all about bearing risk and you cannot always overcome all the risks all the time. I believe in the statement above and whenever l incur any risk in any form of business, l think about that statement and work very hard to minimize the risks defeating me much in the future.

Entrepreneurship is all about bearing risk and you cannot always overcome all the risks all the time. I believe in the statement above and whenever l incur any risk in any form of business, l think about that statement and work very hard to minimize the risks defeating me much in the future.
Exactly, I think it's linked with how you manage your business expenses because it comes with in any business. There is always going to be an expenses but it's very important to try your possible best to minimize your expenses, otherwise it will run you into losses.

My mentor always told me to have a back up plan or contingency plan as he puts it in everything that you do, because it's the only thing that will save you from the outcome of whatever challenge you're facing. In business, have a contingency plan for making more money in case your business keeps going side ways.
Nice advise from your mentor, he or she truly what your progress in what ever you do. Having a back up plan, contingency plans for your business will keep your business moving irrespective of the scandal early. The back up plan will help you to raise it up and continue surging higher.

I already know that there is going to be imminent challenge in my business. I had a positive attitude this is one thing that helped me so much. I already was prepared ahead of time knowing that setback will definitely be here.
For me positive attitude really helped me.

Nobody ever wants to loss in anything. When some one gets loss, only he can feel that pain . It is very unpleasant situation for us when we get this kind of thing. After series of losses many of us left the business whatever it would. Only rare people stand again and fight with losses and become successful in various attempts
Anyways, if i get this then I will let me calm and cool and after that will go more positive attitude.

I think a plan of a business will determine how the business will standard as the foundation of house will determine how the house will stand. If you have a good plan/strategies for your business and you are following the strategy with focus and aims to achieve the goals you will definitely make it. Though, business bis not a easy thing to run successfully as that but if you are persisting, keep advertising your business and be always making research, thing will be okay.

Nice advise from your mentor, he or she truly what your progress in what ever you do. Having a back up plan, contingency plans for your business will keep your business moving irrespective of the scandal early. The back up plan will help you to raise it up and continue surging higher.
Seriously, I value that man so much because he's done so much for in terms of advice. There is no plan that doesn't have a flaw in it, so it's why there is high level of need to have a back up plan to help fix the flaw in your initial business plan when it gets exposed.

I know how it feels when you succumb to series of losses during your business endeavour. I have experienced lots of discouragement when i started my offline business earlier. Some friends doubted my business that it will break down half way, cos i wasn't making profit back then. It happened cos I was just starting newly, things never balanced as at then. I lost some cash during the gradual integration of the Business. But that didn't make me stop halfway, just as my friends wished. I was very determined, eager with vision that i will achieve business success. That helped me to shrug off early doubt and failures I was having back then. Its been 2 years now, I'm still going strong in my business. Still hoping to exploit new height by expanding my offline business to a bigger one and even introduce it online.

What business strategies helped you to stand firm and move your business initiative forward, when you experienced series of losses at the starting point??
Create an Exit Strategy. Let us admit that not all businesses succeed. The important thing is, you know when you will give up to fight next time. What is the exit strategy First, it is included in the business plan that will guide you when you should exit the business such as selling it and selling shares or stocks. If you have already planned what you will do before you go bankrupt, it is better.

To lose is not a good thing but there is no way there won't be loss in business.. Whenever I enter loss in my trading, I buy milk to cool myself down. And start afresh. And look for what could be the cause of the loss..

The significance of good friends and family especially the supportive ones comes to play when I lost money online they were the ones that help me to get back On My Feet and I still appreciate them for doing that till now so make sure you have good supportive family and friends

Starting up a new business, one is bound to experience different challenges and hitches because one is new in the business. Sometimes disappointment here and there but one thing that keeps me going is determination and passion.

Exactly, I think it's linked with how you manage your business expenses because it comes with in any business. There is always going to be an expenses but it's very important to try your possible best to minimize your expenses, otherwise it will run you into losses.
This is just the main factor. If you are an entrepreneur and at the same time you don't have the skills to manage your expenses when they do occur, then you might always fail in most of your business adventures that includes risk management.

Seriously, I value that man so much because he's done so much for in terms of advice. There is no plan that doesn't have a flaw in it, so it's why there is high level of need to have a back up plan to help fix the flaw in your initial business plan when it gets exposed.
Good that you acknowledged the tips your mentor gave to you. Their is no plans in life without flaws that's true. I will focus will be to overcome such flaws and take our respective businesses forward. Cos our aim is to drive steady passive income through it and not steady passive loss.

Good that you acknowledged the tips your mentor gave to you. Their is no plans in life without flaws that's true. I will focus will be to overcome such flaws and take our respective businesses forward. Cos our aim is to drive steady passive income through it and not steady passive loss.
Seriously, if it were not for him, I really don't know where I would go from when it comes to the knowledge I have acquired about business and making investments wise. If I don't acknowledge him, I really don't know who else I should be able to acknowledge. He's been an amazing man to me.

Seriously, if it were not for him, I really don't know where I would go from when it comes to the knowledge I have acquired about business and making investments wise. If I don't acknowledge him, I really don't know who else I should be able to acknowledge. He's been an amazing man to me.
That's Wonderful of you to commend on the good advise given to you by your mentor. For one to succeed in any business endeavour he or she needs advise from expert that have been successful through the business firm he or she ought to pursue.

We all should know that experiencing some form of losses in a new start up business is quite normal as new business can't just start making profit from inception, it must first start with losses, some people still calls these losses as expenses, till the business stands and becomes established. The knowledge of this helped me in my little Business that I started.

When you are just starting out as a business person, things are going to be tough. This is because your business store is still relatively new, so there won't be much awareness and popularity at first. Then this is the time one need to be strong and hold his ground.

We all should know that experiencing some form of losses in a new start up business is quite normal as new business can't just start making profit from inception, it must first start with losses, some people still calls these losses as expenses, till the business stands and becomes established. The knowledge of this helped me in my little Business that I started.
It feels good that you know about this early business experiences. Any business initiative at its early existence without some losses isn't a business. At some point one will succumb to some loss not all the time. But the loss will strengthen the business, the owner will develop new idea to pilot the affairs of the business in the best possible way.

It is too early for me to evaluate my investment. Last year I made some serious investment. My business is still in the baby phase. I know it will take a while to reach the breakeven point, and even longer to the profitable stage. However, in case my business fails, I know what I am going to tell myself. I will tell myself, I spent that money on my vacation, and now let's get back to work!

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back