What's new

Do you think there really will be a Bull run in 2024-2025?

Riberet19

Staff member
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 5, 2023
USD
$13.8600USD
Biznotes
Many already claim that there will be a bull run after the halving takes place, but I still have my doubts, if there was a recession or a big market crash, where would the money come from for there to be a big rally regardless of the historical event? let's just look at Litecoin, there was a halving in August 2023 and the price has hardly done anything, will it be different this time with Bitcoin?

I do not think there will be a bull run in 2024 or even in 2025. Bitcoin halving is coming soon and based on the historical data, it will take almost 2 years after halving event for the market to go in a bull run.

Well, according to the last bull run, we didn't have to wait that long, that is, in August 2020, about 6 months after the halving, the first green shoots began to be seen in the crypto ecosystem.

I don't think the bull run will start soon after the halving. It might take many months as in the past. Those bull runs are exiting, but it is scary for many, so, I think it will go slow through time.

I think that this time we should expect a strong growth because a lot of newbies have left crypto-currency and in my opinion, now most of the experienced players in the market understand that now it is worth buying because after the halving the price will start to rise

I don't know if it will definitely come for this year, but what I do know is that we have to be exposed to the market to some extent if we want to take advantage of when the bull run comes, which will surely come sooner rather than later.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back