What's new

What have you gained from investing online

Online investments are hardly my type of thing. Online investing was once a safe thing to do, carried out by genuine people with good intentions, well not anymore. Online investments is now infiltrated and adulterated by all sorts of unscrupulous elements, people always on the quivive for someone to dupe or scam. Inasmuch as there are still some genuine ones, one has to be extra careful and carry out enough background research before investing money into anything.

Most of the Investment I do are mainly cryptocurrency and what I have gotten by investing in them is appreciation of the money I invested and I believe this will continue for a long time as long as cryptocurrency is still in existence, that is the only function

I haven't taken the time to invest online because I've come to discover that a lot of them don't have a viable means of sustaining those promises or generating income. It's all Ponzi in the end.

If I could remember correctly, I started investing online in the year 2015 and I did not gain a penny until last year.

My first investment was on a site which promised to give me back 100% of my investment if I left my investment for at least 3 month in which I did but unfortunately, the site shut down few weeks later.

I have been searching for a legit investment platform for so long and a lot of people told me to invest in crypto but I snobbed it and I could say it was my greatest regret.

In Just February 2019, I found out about an investment platform which I would be getting 8-9% of my investment month which has been in existence since 2016 but I didn't get to know, and so that was how I joined and since then I have been making cool passive income on it. I have made upto $200 since I started and I am not stopping for anything in this world.

That's my journey so far and I wish to put in more details but I would like to know how far or how much you have gained for investing online and when you started.
I have not invested in any online business. I consider them too risky because I have not acquainted myself with them yet. I would have loved to trade crypto currencies.

If I could remember correctly, I started investing online in the year 2015 and I did not gain a penny until last year.

My first investment was on a site which promised to give me back 100% of my investment if I left my investment for at least 3 month in which I did but unfortunately, the site shut down few weeks later.

I have been searching for a legit investment platform for so long and a lot of people told me to invest in crypto but I snobbed it and I could say it was my greatest regret.

In Just February 2019, I found out about an investment platform which I would be getting 8-9% of my investment month which has been in existence since 2016 but I didn't get to know, and so that was how I joined and since then I have been making cool passive income on it. I have made upto $200 since I started and I am not stopping for anything in this world.

That's my journey so far and I wish to put in more details but I would like to know how far or how much you have gained for investing online and when you started.
I have not started any online investment. I have read a lot about forex and crypto and stocks markets and how profitable they can be, but i have not tried out any of them. Sometime soon, i should invest in any of them, preferably crypto.

Though this sounds like a smart contract,it is actually a good thing for investment platforms to fulfil their own side of the bargain,reason most of us do not want to get involved in some of these platforms is because of how our hand has been burnt.

I personally I have gain a lot from online mostly hyip back then I use to invest with hourly program and I do hit and run so I benefits a lot from there

I have been able to make just few money online. This is something that I am not really proud of because I have spent so much time online and have little to nothing to show for it.

I can't say I'm a guru when it comes to investing online but I've lost more compare to how much I've gained. There are so many scam websites online and I'm always scared of losing my money

I have been able to make just few money online. This is something that I am not proud of because I have spent so much time online and have little to nothing to show for it.
You are earning well compared to us, especially since most of the users are reaching payout once each 2 months or once a month. This is the sad reality. This means another way of extra income.

I have derived something good doing business online some of the things I have gain is knowledge and make some money which I use to invest in other offline business

My biggest gain about investing online has actually made me to understand about the financial markets and their principles that you can apply to your offline investment also.

I've gained so much investing online, I've made Cash and acquired so much knowledge working online. Though this took some period of time but it's worth it, I've also incurred loses over time but my profits are much more, I've made few mistakes too but I've learnt from them too.

There is nothing wrong investing online but you need to know the type of investment which you want to dash into if you have good knowledge and skills I will suggest that you trade crypto

I have gain alot of money and know about different investment opportunity which I can do so for me I think that before you tends to invest you must have a good knowledge and awareness regards the investment

I have gain alot of money and know about different investment opportunity which I can do so for me I think that before you tends to invest you must have a good knowledge and awareness regards the investment
The bottom line is that knowledge is power and you should always endeavour to get the knowledge around an investment before you put your money in it.

Frankly speaking I have gained absolutely nothing from investing in crypto currency online. I was oftenly got scammed by some high yield investment platforms when I was still naive in the online earning journey.

Frankly speaking I have gained absolutely nothing from investing in crypto currency online. I was oftenly got scammed by some high yield investment platforms when I was still naive in the online earning journey.
It is indeed a pathetic situation to get scammed online . This is the more reason why you need to investigate and carry out proper research before investing your money on any Ponzi scheme.

Coming for money I think that when its come to online I have gain alot of things and money through my investment so when you invest the return is nothing much but profit and money is what that you are going to gain,I also think that when you start look for some old folks that has been into the investment plartform let them enlighten you

I have gain a lot of things investing online so I think that knowledge is the first thing to gain when you have the knowledge you will invest in a very good business,atleast now I can identify paying program

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back