What's new

What have you gained from investing online

i didn't earn money, but experience instead, getting scammed again and again made me aware of what a scam looks and feels like, so it saved me more time, energy and effort so whenever i face a scam, i surely know how to avoid it

My first investment online and the only investment then is investing on cryptocurrencies especially Bitcoin, someone bought a small BTC, left it for a week and made $2 returns on the investment.

I earn money online through affiliate marketing. I earn on Amazon through their associate program.
my nicheis in the health-supplements and vitamins. I learn it in the WA University which is an affiliate marketing training program that teaches people how to do affiliate marketing
Post automatically merged:

I earn money online through affiliate marketing. I earn on Amazon through their associate program.
my nicheis in the health-supplements and vitamins. I learn it in the WA University which is an affiliate marketing training program that teaches people how to do affiliate marketing

I haven't gained a single penny from online investment because of the phobia I have for losing my hard earned money to fraudulent and numerous online investment opportunities as differentiating between spurious and genuine online investment plan is difficult.

also, the fear of linking my account to any online plan becomes very difficult to do. With right tutor, I am beginning to have some confidence in opening my mind to online opportunities

Over the months, I have made hundreds of thousands while investing in a platform called Racksterli. It is a platform that let you earn 58% returns on investment on your money invested in 30 days. It has been a blessing to me because I have earned a lot without doing almost nothing

If I could remember correctly, I started investing online in the year 2015 and I did not gain a penny until last year.

My first investment was on a site which promised to give me back 100% of my investment if I left my investment for at least 3 month in which I did but unfortunately, the site shut down few weeks later.

I have been searching for a legit investment platform for so long and a lot of people told me to invest in crypto but I snobbed it and I could say it was my greatest regret.

In Just February 2019, I found out about an investment platform which I would be getting 8-9% of my investment month which has been in existence since 2016 but I didn't get to know, and so that was how I joined and since then I have been making cool passive income on it. I have made upto $200 since I started and I am not stopping for anything in this world.

That's my journey so far and I wish to put in more details but I would like to know how far or how much you have gained for investing online and when you started.
I have earned lot from online and the earning was not much better in my starting but as time went by, my confidence and my skills getting better in online buisness and now I have earning from graphic designing and logo designing and this is fabulas so far.

I have gained experience and it is the best teacher so far. Also, l have developed skill l never knew l have. I know l was good at writing but l never knew it could fetch me money and when it did, l started appreciating what l have and building it for better use.

I think online investment is waste for some illegal site some scamer running the online Bussiness jobs and etc they lotted the mostly person and investing money lotted for some covet you should fully known about the online Bussiness it real or fake then you should in the online business

When talking about investing online, I can say that my investment are my time and my efforts. I've been benefiting in many ways from these investment ever since I realized that one can actually make money online without spending money but will have to spend time and efforts. Take for example, working on bizdustry doesn't cost you a dime to earn except you want to upgrade to VIP for more earning capacity. I can say that no matter how little I'm getting something for my online investment.

I have gained a lot from investing online most especially through bitcoins last year but unfortunately for me I lost most of what I made to an unverified cryptocurrency smart contract which made me to loose most of my earnings last year. If not for the grace of God I would have committed suicide. Since then, I have been extra careful in any online investments.

On the matter of online investment, there are many profitable online platform but online platform has the biggest risk.
you can try and invest in forex or bitcoin.
You can also do research on some paid to do platform to earn some money.

If I could remember correctly, I started investing online in the year 2015 and I did not gain a penny until last year.

My first investment was on a site which promised to give me back 100% of my investment if I left my investment for at least 3 month in which I did but unfortunately, the site shut down few weeks later.

I have been searching for a legit investment platform for so long and a lot of people told me to invest in crypto but I snobbed it and I could say it was my greatest regret.

In Just February 2019, I found out about an investment platform which I would be getting 8-9% of my investment month which has been in existence since 2016 but I didn't get to know, and so that was how I joined and since then I have been making cool passive income on it. I have made upto $200 since I started and I am not stopping for anything in this world.

That's my journey so far and I wish to put in more details but I would like to know how far or how much you have gained for investing online and when you started.
I have not invested online as yet because people are fakinh online and scamming us and we lose our money, on the other hand i am working on other forum which is totally free no investment but you earn on daily basis so yes you can also try this that is noise.cash.

I invested only 1st time and even in Lite coin but haven't get any larg benefit from that so far. But i want to invest in BTC and Ethereum in near future after much cash in my wallet and even in mu hands. I want to trade at Forex too. But i have not any experience as well as money. So at later half of 2021 I'll be doing trade and investment there.
That is good Idea for willing to invest on forex trading because it's a lucrative and profitable business that can generate a lot of profits for you and at the same time it's a very risk business that can one lose money. Therefore, if you want to be doing a forex trading you have to aquire a accurate knowledge about it if you don't want regret it.

I've been so much for investing online ever since I started this year due to the pandemic when I was home I have been able to make my source of living online business.

Over the last couple of months, I have earned quite some huge amount of profitd and also the experience in how to trade better in the future and cut loses.

i didn't earn money, but experience instead, getting scammed again and again made me aware of what a scam looks and feels like, so it saved me more time, energy and effort so whenever i face a scam, i surely know how to avoid it
It is good that you have learnt a lot from your past mistakes. I have made the same mistakes in the past which made me to be extra careful now anytime that I want to invest online. As they say, failure is the best teacher of experience.

It is good that you have learnt a lot from your past mistakes. I have made the same mistakes in the past which made me to be extra careful now anytime that I want to invest online. As they say, failure is the best teacher of experience.
yes, good point there, because i considered myself paying for that knowledge, so i didn't regret investing or losing (as i didn't blame myself)

The investment i have made so far is the investment in online marketing for my business growth,The reason is that the avenue for awareness is cheap and affordable,and so far i have gained a lot from the conversion in my investment.

The major reason I invest in cryptocurrency and other assets is earn passive income. I also invest online has given me free time me to explore other opportunities. I am planning to have at least 20 income streams through investing.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back