What have you gained from investing online

Peterlight

The man for the job
1000 Posts Club
Sep 27, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
If I could remember correctly, I started investing online in the year 2015 and I did not gain a penny until last year.

My first investment was on a site which promised to give me back 100% of my investment if I left my investment for at least 3 month in which I did but unfortunately, the site shut down few weeks later.

I have been searching for a legit investment platform for so long and a lot of people told me to invest in crypto but I snobbed it and I could say it was my greatest regret.

In Just February 2019, I found out about an investment platform which I would be getting 8-9% of my investment month which has been in existence since 2016 but I didn't get to know, and so that was how I joined and since then I have been making cool passive income on it. I have made upto $200 since I started and I am not stopping for anything in this world.

That's my journey so far and I wish to put in more details but I would like to know how far or how much you have gained for investing online and when you started.

If I could remember correctly, I started investing online in the year 2015 and I did not gain a penny until last year.

My first investment was on a site which promised to give me back 100% of my investment if I left my investment for at least 3 month in which I did but unfortunately, the site shut down few weeks later.

I have been searching for a legit investment platform for so long and a lot of people told me to invest in crypto but I snobbed it and I could say it was my greatest regret.

In Just February 2019, I found out about an investment platform which I would be getting 8-9% of my investment month which has been in existence since 2016 but I didn't get to know, and so that was how I joined and since then I have been making cool passive income on it. I have made upto $200 since I started and I am not stopping for anything in this world.

That's my journey so far and I wish to put in more details but I would like to know how far or how much you have gained for investing online and when you started.
I have no experience from online investment in the past but I'm new to it. I join online investment this week and I don't really have much experience. But my little experience within 2 days now is that I had very slow deposit period for my deposited fund.

Concerning online investment. Well, online investment is actually profitable and it also has it own risk too, there are things one can invest to online, like the cryptocurrency which I did and I have a little profit because i put in little capital, forex trading, stock market, etc

Well when it comes to online investment the journey has been topsy-turvy to say the least I remember last year I was introduced to a platform that assures up to 75% on the money you invest depending on the time frame, I almost invested with them, and all of sudden they stopped working. Dodged a bullet there.

Well when it comes to online investment the journey has been topsy-turvy to say the least I remember last year I was introduced to a platform that assures up to 75% on the money you invest depending on the time frame, I almost invested with them, and all of sudden they stopped working. Dodged a bullet there.
Yea ,that was a very dangerous bullet you dodged, I could remember putting money in a Ponzi scheme in the year 2017 and i was so lucky to get back 300% of the money I deposited, let me just call that a huge luck cos it close down within a month or so after I withdrew all my money.

I started invest just last year because i was afraid to lose any money on investment websites and i really don't know how possible that they will return my money with profit by just waiting. First few months all i had was loss everything. And then i was introduced to Tron and i've seen some smart contracts and I was so tempted i invest my money on it sadly it run out of funds before i was able to get back my initial deposit.

What I get from investing online is the loss of my Bitcoin. Around 2014, many online investment offers dobble or triple cell Bitcoin. And I invested in several online investment sites, but all of them were ponzi schemes, or just a momentary gimmick. Since losing a large amount of Bitcoin, I will no longer trust site investment.

I did not get anything investing from bitcoin. Mostly of it is a scam. So I stop investing. Now I'm trying to a legit freelance work. That's how I ean.

That period was nightmare for you. I read out and i feel that you might regret on that. But anyways these things are the part of life & business. At least you got experience from there. If we talk about online investment as concern me then yet to start investment just fear of these loots .

I have ever invested money in online sites but I chose the wrong ones that go scam easily, so I have not gained much from online investment. But at least I invest my time and a little amount of money to buy data bundles and become active in paid to write sites. That has earned me so much money so far.

To get profit from online investment, experience and intelligence is required, but I don't have any experience in online trading.
In one month i just earned $5 in a month by investing online and I also lost my $15 so my net earning is - $10.

Few years ago I own a website with 100k plus users, a company contacted me that they intends running an ads with me I accepted and they were paying me some certain amount of money every month, this continued for up to 8 months, and I earned a lot from it, that's my first ever online gains, since then until now I have been struggling to make money online until I joined bizdustry few weeks ago.

I think i have never invested my money on any GTP websites but i made sure that i spend my time energy money and everything on online investment, most importantly i have not gain anything from investing online.

When I started joining sites that pay I was on a 3-strike streak. First it was Bubblews, next was another site and the 3rd was Elite Writers. With the bitter lesson of being defrauded by sites, I have lost trust on them. When a friend invited me to invest money in one site my reply was a big no. There were subsequent invitations that I declined and all of them, no exceptions, were scams. In other words, those who were inviting me were either scammed or they are the scammers.

Online investments are hardly my type of thing. Online investing was once a safe thing to do, carried out by genuine people with good intentions, well not anymore. Online investments is now infiltrated and adulterated by all sorts of unscrupulous elements, people always on the quivive for someone to dupe or scam. Inasmuch as there are still some genuine ones, one has to be extra careful and carry out enough background research before investing money into anything.

Its been 2 years since i am searching about making money online. I was a newbie and i invested in some HYIP'S (High Yeild Investment Programs) and invested around 100$ but the site didn't pay me . I thought it was a bad luck and i got a more promising site of bitcoin mining ( some of you may know @freemining.co) I invested 299$ in it. I got 50$ in return after that the site banned me. Unfortunately, my journey was a bit struggleful but, i hope i will recover my money now and make some profit.

I have earned a lot by trading online. Investment was only 10 dollars and earned about 29 dollars in first attempt. After that couldn't get much but I keep on investing after few days. But not always I get profit, I have lost many dollars too. But it looks good to invest and keep on watching high and low rates.

When I started joining sites that pay I was on a 3-strike streak. First it was Bubblews, next was another site and the 3rd was Elite Writers. With the bitter lesson of being defrauded by sites, I have lost trust on them. When a friend invited me to invest money in one site my reply was a big no. There were subsequent invitations that I declined and all of them, no exceptions, were scams. In other words, those who were inviting me were either scammed or they are the scammers.
I like your courage my friend,to turn down those offers cos Evey now and then I have people coming and introducing me to different investment platforms and programs in which I turn down but deep inside me, I wish I had invested on them but later they all turn out to be scam. My sister did invested on one of them and she lost $50 after a while cos the site stopped paying.

Yes, I have gained from investing online. I am still gaining from my investment in forex market. I started with $100 and for some months now, I have been getting 15% ROI consistently. It is a passive way of making money and it's better than just saving it in a bank.

Online trading is safe if you use a regulated online stock broker and never invest more than you are willing to lose. Trading stocks online is inherently risky. Start with a small amount of money, read investingbooks, and keep it simple by buying and holding for the long term.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back