What's new

What factors make savings difficult for you?

The most reason why people dont save is because of low income many people are living below average income per day this inturns affect their idea of saving because the have little to consume.

The only thing that can make saving to be difficult with me now is that I do not have enough money that I will need to save something reasonable but even with this I still try as much as possible to save a little money I have.

If the weight of the problems that one has to solve or meet up with are too much to bear, then making any meaningful savings at all will become too dificult to happen under the circumstance

The factor that makes saving difficult for me is that; I spend daily while I'm not receiving income on a daily basis, also my demand is greater than the supply so I find it difficult to establish an equilibrium.

Not having money at all is the factor that hinders me because you can't save what you don't have. But hopefully all that changes soon and I can begins to save and plan for the future

Savings is usually very difficult without self discipline and determination. Income earn by individual also affect savings capacity, the higher the income the higher an individual will be able to save and the reverse apply to a low income earners. Daily needs and unexpected circumstances can also make savings a little bit difficult.

With many people getting financial education, we are all trying to make sure we don't spend all the money that comes our way, but try to save some percentage for the rainy days.
However, there are certain things that tend to o make this goal difficult.
Personally, a factor that makes savings difficult for me is the lack of the ability to differentiate between what I need and what I want. I spend money on things I could do without.
How about you?
Saving money is very difficult because some person just spend as money enter their hand and some are addicted to somethings that is where there money goes

There are a number of factors that affects individuals savings habit,it includes Income of individual and bills to pay

I presently have so many things on my head and that is exactly why I do not save because I see no reason why I will see if if I am not even making enough money.

What makes it difficult for me to save is that my earnings in work can not meet up to the expenditure, when the revenue generated equates spending definitely it will be very hard to save

The hardest part of savings has to be saving for those things you know will come but don't know how or when they come. Miscellaneous expenses has been a big time problem in terms of savings for me.

By not starting to track your spending, saving becomes quite difficult to do because you don't actually know where all your money is going. There may be opportunities to reduce spending, on certain expenses, and more that can help you start to save money.

Well due to the situation of things in the country right now saving is very difficult because what you get to use money in buying 3-4 commodity then can either buy or cannot buy one commodity now so how can you save when you are always on your toes.

With many people getting financial education, we are all trying to make sure we don't spend all the money that comes our way, but try to save some percentage for the rainy days.
Personally, a factor that makes savings difficult for me is the lack of the ability to differentiate between what I need and what I want. I spend money on things I could do without.
How about you?
One of the difficulties with savings is lack,if you don't have enough to feed yourself or run your daily upkeeps,then it's pointless saving,it's only when you are alive you can save.

What makes it difficult for me to save is that my earnings in work can not meet up to the expenditure, when the revenue generated equates spending definitely it will be very hard to save
This is a huge problem most times. There are times that once you have removed various expenses like feeding, clothing, paying house rent, and other utility bills there would be Notting left to even save, and there are some days that things you do not even plan for starts poping up.

How about you?
The factor that makes saving difficult for me is lack of adequate cash in hand.
Once I have used up the cash at hand especially for non budgeted expenses, I would have no option but to resort to my savings.

After drawing up plans to Start your savings journey, certain bills and responsibilities come from no where and ruin your plans

Saving money is not really easy especially when you have plenty bills to pay. It's more difficult to save money if you can't differentiate your need from your want. That can be very tough

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back