What's new

What factors make savings difficult for you?

People forget or they feel much more motivated to focus their attention and prioritize immediate needs while putting off others that may materialize in the future.
A lot of people are actually too extravagant when it comes to how they spend which makes it very difficult for them to save money no matter what they try.

I can say If you can’t handle debt, chances are you’re already swimming in an overwhelming amount of it. This can be a difficult obstacle to overcome because instead of saving money, you are paying debts there weigh you down

Another factor is lack of fund.
you cant save what u lack. like how can you save when the little you have you ae managing it. another is if you have the fund, I believe that the only reason for saving to be difficult is if you live a luxurious lifestyle, you can also face difficulties in saving.
shalom
If you lack money it is always going to be very difficult for you to save money because when the money is not there for you, there is nothing left for you to save at all.

You are right , most of the time trying to settle a debt owed when you are in a business makes it difficult for you to save money because you will only be thinking about the debt.
I can say If you can’t handle debt, chances are you’re already swimming in an overwhelming amount of it. This can be a difficult obstacle to overcome because instead of saving money, you are paying debts there weigh you down
You are right , most of the time trying to settle a debt owed when you are in a business makes it difficult for you to save money because you will only be thinking about the debt.

When you have a lot of expenses to take care of and also if you are owing a lot of people it is definitely going to make it difficult for you to be able to save money from the little that you are making.

I actually do spend a lot and that had affected the amount I get to save every month. Before you could get done with your financial problems, you will be left with almost nothing to save and this has been what's preventing me from saving so much although I still try as hard as I can to save up a bit.

I actually do spend a lot and that had affected the amount I get to save every month. Before you could get done with your financial problems, you will be left with almost nothing to save and this has been what's preventing me from saving so much although I still try as hard as I can to save up a bit.
My spending currently increases since I got married because the responsibilities increase by two to three fold the income is stagnant which makes it difficult for me to save.

My spending currently increases since I got married because the responsibilities increase by two to three fold the income is stagnant which makes it difficult for me to save.
Being extravagant is something that is going to be very challenging for most people that are working in the company and there is nothing they can actually be doing about it.

As for me, when ever I want to save money i would see something that will attract to buy, even I may not really needs the thing but I will just sure that spend the money. I do not know how ignore unnecessary things, if someone asks me for money I give it to person.
So, that is my own difficult saving.
I actually save money but the challenge that I'm having is that I'm not making enough money for me to increase my savings because I really need to do that so that I can be able to have a good financial record.

Wow, you really need to diversify your methods of earning money. You could try out new things and as a married man, you need something better to do online than just posting in forums. You should just see here as a place to cool off not actually a source of income.

This is actually very common bank because immediately you get married the responsibilities you have will actually triple and if you don't have more means of making money it is going to be very difficult for you to save money.

Personally, savings becomes difficult when looking at the possibility of increased inflation rate in the nearest future. Increased Inflation tend to decrease the purchasing power of the saved funds.
Inflation is something that is very common in my country and I wouldn't really see it as a reason why people don't have a means of saving money right now but as responsibilities get higher and you make less money it will be very hard for you to save money.

Wow, you really need to diversify your methods of earning money. You could try out new things and as a married man, you need something better to do online than just posting in forums. You should just see here as a place to cool off not actually a source of income.
Thanks for the word of advise and encouragement , though I am into farming before i got married, I am also teaching in a private secondary school and now I also have a store where i sell baking ingredients.

There are definitely lots of factors that makes savings difficult.. when one's consumption expenditure is much or high, definitely it'll affect the level of savings and one other thing needed is discipline
There are lot of things that makes savings difficult for me. Firstly, I have lot of consumption expenditure and there are lots of things to attend to financially. And all as dependent on my income
There are lot of things that makes savings difficult for me. Firstly, I have lot of consumption expenditure and there are lots of things to attend to financially. And all as dependent on my income

Last edited:
There are several factors which makes savings very difficult for of which is related to my income. Low income makes it very difficult for people to save because your expenditure may even be higher than your income and it makes it difficult to meet up to your needs.

I am a father of 3 and basically all the money I make goes into family uptake. Both my Offline and online earnings goes into family upkeep and that was what is obtainable with me.

I don't think that saving has any difficult when you come to saving, the only problem there is when you don't have money to save, or unless you spend all your money on something else that is when you will find it difficult.

I will ordinarily love to have saved a lot of money but actually what have been stopping me is that I am not making enough at the moment. It is impossible that you could deposit some money into your savings account if you have barely enough to take care of your personal needs.

The reasons why people dont save is because most people tend to have much concern about the satisfaction of their immediate needs rather than planning for the future and those issues that may comes their way.

I think one of my biggest hindrance is when there is an unexpected expense. I swear those tend to come at the worst possible times :D

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back