What's new

What factors make savings difficult for you?

The most reason why people dont save is because of low income many people are living below average income per day this inturns affect their idea of saving because the have little to consume.
Low income is just one of them another thing is too much of family issue and problem before you get your pay the money has already been exhousted,so if you need a good opportunity to save some money then seek for a better job

With many people getting financial education, we are all trying to make sure we don't spend all the money that comes our way, but try to save some percentage for the rainy days.
However, there are certain things that tend to o make this goal difficult.
Personally, a factor that makes savings difficult for me is the lack of the ability to differentiate between what I need and what I want. I spend money on things I could do without.
How about you?
Saving is not easy, I must say, especially if you have a low income and if you have just a stream of income., I tell you, it is very difficult to achieve savings. But one must cultivate the habit of savings, putting in platforms that can hold the money for a particular time.
Also, one must try to or learn to delay or even deny oneself some gratifications. It is still possible to have a savings even though it is not easy.

Saving has no difficulty, it depends on the person involve, some might find it difficult because they are used to spending excessively ,they will find it difficult to save
Savings is easy for people that are selfish and think just about themselves, you sre right everybody are so different when it comes to keeping money.

Saving money is really difficult because of different factors like low income, high cost of living, bad habits like gambling, womanizing and taking hard drugs. Poor financial planning can also result in poor saving habit.

Any human being who is able to set up his priority and understand the difference between needs and want will not have any problem with saving financially

As for me, when ever I want to save money i would see something that will attract to buy, even I may not really needs the thing but I will just sure that spend the money. I do not know how ignore unnecessary things, if someone asks me for money I give it to person.
So, that is my own difficult saving.
I cam relate and I was once in a shoe. The reason why you spend without having enough to save is because you have access to the money. You use app like peggyvest, have fixed saving account or thrift collection etc where you can be saving a certain percentage of your income. With that you will not have access to the money until a particular period of time.

Mostly having to contribute to my family and parents, take away a lot of income that would otherwise be good.

Most of the people get under pressure to get married and they get married when they do not earn money and this might cause certain problems for people. It is always important to earn good amount of money so that you may save more and start a business before you get married.

If anything I know how to do better it is differentiating my needs from wants. I don't spent unless I must. What I hate most is emergencies Especially one not planned for

The cost of living is becoming very high. Things are becoming very expensive and yet the salary and waves are not increasing, this makes it difficult to save.
Also, i spend money on transport everyday and it makes it difficult for me to save.

Most times the inability to distinguish between wants and needs can affect your savings drastically. Most people usually buy things they don't really need at the moment because of the luxury or comfort attached to it.

As a salary earner, it's kind of difficult to save money because before the salary comes, one already has a long list of bills to pay with the money, and some times buying things we do not need can also make it difficult to save.

Overtime the same factors has always been the reason savings can't be achieved. Talking about: Daily feeding, health, education, business and my parents up keep.

I am sorry to hear that. It feels bad when you spend money on the things you don't need especially when the money is not much. You just have to set your priorities right and cut down expenses.
Like you mentioned, it doesn't rain everyday

To me saving comes with a lot of difficulties... because it all depends on what you’re earning,how you earn,when you earn it. With this,you can now till possibly what to do and not do with your earnings before saving comes in... u can’t save when you’re obviously too broke!
To save... guesss you’ve already sorted most of your necessary problems with it!
Post automatically merged:

To me saving comes with a lot of difficulties... because it all depends on what you’re earning,how you earn,when you earn it. With this,you can now till possibly what to do and not do with your earnings before saving comes in... u can’t save when you’re obviously too broke!
To save... guesss you’ve already sorted most of your necessary problems with it!

Last edited:
With many people getting financial education, we are all trying to make sure we don't spend all the money that comes our way, but try to save some percentage for the rainy days.
However, there are certain things that tend to o make this goal difficult.
Personally, a factor that makes savings difficult for me is the lack of the ability to differentiate between what I need and what I want. I spend money on things I could do without.
How about you?
There are many factors that make savings difficult for me sometimes.
unforeseen circumstances for example an health issue can just sweep off one's savings.
other factors like having to spend for events and wants.

There are different things that makes Saving difficult for someone, increase in food stuffs, increase in cost of living, more responsibilities and new financial challenges occuring or emerging

Well they are so many factors that can prevent one from saving and the first is unforseen circumstances and also and also other necessities like feeding,rents, hospital bills etc

Well they are so many factors that can prevent one from saving and the first is unforseen circumstances and also and also other necessities like feeding,rents, hospital bills etc
Very true, I have a friend though who has a separate saving account for unforseen circumstances. Let's say for example repairs of phones and other unplanned situations. Do you think this is the best and only way to prevent yourself form touching your personal savings?

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back