What's new

What factors make savings difficult for you?

With many people getting financial education, we are all trying to make sure we don't spend all the money that comes our way, but try to save some percentage for the rainy days.
However, there are certain things that tend to o make this goal difficult.
Personally, a factor that makes savings difficult for me is the lack of the ability to differentiate between what I need and what I want. I spend money on things I could do without.
How about you?
For me saving becomes a problem because i find that the moment i get my little earnings ,i got some things that needs money to be catered for and its very essential and unavoidable .
So in simple i always find that i don't earn much that i can spend and save at the same time

Savings on its own is not an easy task, because as the day go buy needs arises and must be attended to. Its difficult when you dont have good stream of income. Nevertheless it takes certain discipline to save, having in mind a set target.
Thank you for being realistic about this, a certain degree of discipline is required for an individual to cultivate the habit of discipline. If you do not discipline your self, you can't save even if you earn millions.

By not starting to track your spending, saving becomes quite difficult to do because you don't actually know where all your money is going. There may be opportunities to reduce spending, cut back on certain expenses, and more that can help you start to save money

Factors that make saving to be very difficult is the fact that you feel if you spend that particular money at your hand you’ll have another soon and you spend it lavishly without thinking. Another one is if you have no desire to save sometimes putting money in t bank and you carry your atm card wherever you go it’ll be difficult for that money to remain in the bank for sometime because you tend to withdraw on any given moment.
Yes actually some people have that mentality that if they spend the money they have that they have the ability to make more money but it's not that so always so as a business man you must always save and neglect too much spending.

Factors that could hinder money savings talking from experience may be; responsibility, reinvestment of profit made from business transactions, extravagant lifestyle, covetous trait, money mismanagement, lack of self restraint and discipline, etc.

Mostly having to contribute to my family and parents, take away a lot of income that would otherwise be good.
Financial roadblocks are sometimes a bit more difficult to navigate.many times, they can be obstacles you've created for yourself,lack of financial literacy,not budgeting,too much debit,spending needlessly, yourself,it is the key to building wealth.

Saving has been the hardest thing for me in the beginning of 2021.Investing has been my first line having decided to put it more in cryptocurrencies. I dont get any money to put in my savings due to little income i get and more demands.I cannot just leave my money and there are more investments sites with good return.

There are so many factors that hinders effective savings. When there are too many people that are dependent on you. Secondly, one need to be decipline in spending to as to be able to save something out of one's salary.
Yes, you are right. There many people that can depends on a you because if you are a first born of your parents with brother and sister at your back, you will understand my comments. You can work alone but is not possible to spend alone.

There are many factors that affects savings of money negatively, for instance when I want to save up some money for future purpose, an unexpected thing may just happen that i will need money to solve and it will affect me saving the money,

As for me I always like and wanted to save but many a time I am not able to meet up with this, so for me the major draw is no enough finances to catch up with them. Okay some of the limitations are not needful

I think there are a lot of fit for seams. The biggest fit is free apk or more than income.You can't save me money if you have more or less.So you can save money. By the way, saving money is a very difficult task nowadays

Savings is an important factor to financial stability and it helps solve problems when the need arises. Some of the things that hinder my savings,is limited and low interest rates,settling debts and lack of regular job.

I think it is very important to save our home and family from any difficulty. We can survive the difficulty in this case. All of us should think about tomorrow along with today and make such plans.Plan in such a way that you spend wisely so that no problem arises tomorrow
Post automatically merged:

I think it is very important to save our home and family from any difficulty. We can survive the difficulty in this case. All of us should think about tomorrow along with today and make such plans.Plan in such a way that you spend wisely so that no problem arises tomorrow

With many people getting financial education, we are all trying to make sure we don't spend all the money that comes our way, but try to save some percentage for the rainy days.
However, there are certain things that tend to o make this goal difficult.
Personally, a factor that makes savings difficult for me is the lack of the ability to differentiate between what I need and what I want. I spend money on things I could do without.
How about you?
What makes it hard to save for me is that cost of living is kind of high, and the matter that emergency funds needs to be pulled out everytime a family member needs funds. When you're one of the major breadwinners in the family, saving money is not really on the high.

Don't let these 5 obstacles stand in the way of your savings

Obstacle 1: Lack of financial literacy. We think of an obstacle as something that stands in the way of achieving a goal. ...

Obstacle 2: Don't budget. A budget is a feature of your personal finances. ...

Barrier 3: Too much debt ...

Obstacle 4: Spending aimlessly. ...

Obstacle 5: Self.

• Obstacle 1: Lack of financial literacy. We tend to think of an obstacle as something that stands in the way of achieving a goal. ...
  • Obstacle 2: Not budgeting. A budget is the bedrock of your personal finances. ...
  • Obstacle 3: Too much debt. ...
  • Obstacle 4: Spending needlessly. ...
  • Obstacle 5: Yourself.

I think there are a lot of problems with sewing. The first problem is that if you have less work, you can't do it. The second problem with me is that if you waste money, you still don't save.It is very important to save in today's world as the future is getting harder and harder

What makes it hard to save for me is that cost of living is kind of high, and the matter that emergency funds needs to be pulled out everytime a family member needs funds. When you're one of the major breadwinners in the family, saving money is not really on the high.
That is so demanding then, it is better for you to encourage your younger ones to go learn some profitable skills that would help them to also support the family, since you can't do it alone.

That is so demanding then, it is better for you to encourage your younger ones to go learn some profitable skills that would help them to also support the family, since you can't do it alone.
I'm only starting to give back to my family for the education they gave me, and I am happy that I can help them now. But sometimes I have these negative thoughts that they only put me up to make me their retirement plan. I know it's so rude of me to think of that, but you know, sometimes it comes to my mind. But I try to save as much as I can. Thanks for the advise though. :)

Savings is good though but lots of factors can make saving very difficult. Firstly, there are lots of pressings needs either for daily use or serving as capital expenditure that needs to be taken care of. We need to satisfy our numerous wants and there are demand from parents, family members among others which we need to fulfill our responsibility. It is not easy to save in those kind of situation

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back