What's new

What factors hinders you from saving money??

To save money you need a lot of preseverance and discipline to achieve it, before you start to save money you must have reasons for doing it. Things that hinder you to save are:
Discipline
Planning
Poor budgeting experience
Emergencies

One of the many reasons people don't save money is because of their many needs and the income is low. Low income makes one not to have a definite savings. Also, indiscipline is also another reason people can't involve in saving plans. Extravagant and outrageous spending is another hindrance to make saving possible. Proximity to financial institutions like bank to deposit money is also a reason one can't afford to save money.
Post automatically merged:

One of the many reasons people don't save money is because of their many needs and the income is low. Low income makes one not to have a definite savings. Also, indiscipline is also another reason people can't involve in saving plans. Extravagant and outrageous spending is another hindrance to make saving possible. Proximity to financial institutions like bank to deposit money is also a reason one can't afford to save money.

Spending is one thing that hinder you from saving, only if are able to control your spending that is the only way you can be able to save money. As humans we will always spend however we must save for unforseen circumstances.

One of the most common but difficult challenges to savings is low income.

I know you talked about saving, no matter how hard it is, but when you have really pressing issues, and you have the funds somewhere, you'll be forced to use it.
I understand what you are talking about. That's why savings you require you lock it out for six months the earliest. That will enable one manage the money at his or her disposal. Their is pressing needs that requires money, but you can't use all you got to solve those pressing needs. You need to save some and use some for your needs.

I have heard widespread responses about the difficulties involved in saving money due to issues unrest. What you should ask yourself is that, when will this issues unrest wave off, so I'll save? My answer is 'Never, issues never go off from mankind. As you are taking responsibilities, you shouldn't forget to save something for the future. Remember their is life tomorrow, don't spend like everything is finished today. Irrespective of that, i know their are still factors that hinders our saving progress. Can you take your little time out and point out those factors that never allows you save.
In everyone's life there are priorities and preferences. Everyone have desires and wishes To be fulfilled, that hinder people from saving money.
if it comes to me, every week my friends visit me For outing, And my mobile expenses are the main reasons That hinder me from saving money.

In a small family saving will be more due to less expenditure. If there are more members in a family, then the surplus will be less which affect the saving of that family. The age and the sex of the members also affect saving. One can save more in a nuclear family than in a joint family as the wage earner in a joint family has many obligations towards the family members.

In everyone's life there are priorities and preferences. Everyone have desires and wishes To be fulfilled, that hinder people from saving money.
if it comes to me, every week my friends visit me For outing, And my mobile expenses are the main reasons That hinder me from saving money.
Hmm, you should curtail the amount you spend with your friends if you really love saving for the future. I didn't ask you not to spend for your friends, but rather you limit your spending spree. Spend with caution, and don't over spend.

In a country like Nigeria it ha become near impossible to save any amount of money due to the rising inflation in the country. In general I would say on of the things hindering my savings is the fact that my current income is low than my expenses.

Y
Factor that hinders people from saving up their monies can't be far fetched. The world is already having it's share of economic woes, talk more of humans having to struggle with meeting daily ends for living.
You're absolutely right on this, there is economic disaster all over the world right now, then we have to talk about our basic needs, electricity bills is there, house rent, water bills, money for feeding, the list is just endless. There are quite a lot of factors that hinders someone from saving money.

there are so many factors that hinders one from saving money which ranges from material things, cravings necessities and essential needs.also.not being able to refrain from and curbing some not too essential things is also a disadvantage.internet subscription is also part because it just feels awkward when i don't have access to the internet

Not keeping track. One of the best ways to increase savings is tracking your costs and creating a budget every month. ...
Refusing to cut back. If you are not willing to cut costs to boost your savings, you will likely fail to see consistent growth in your savings. ...
Not being prepared. ...
Holding too much debt. ...
Making excuses.

Things that hinder one from saving money are numerous but to mention few are bad economic situation of a country, high cost of living and so on, bad economy in a country leads to increment of many things such as high costs of foodstuff, clothing, and more so when you pay for all this, at the end of the day, there is little amount or nothing to safe
Seriously, the problem with high cost of living is causing a lot of people for many people in this country. Everyone is finding it very difficult to survive and it affects the standard of living. Imagine where people are not paid well and things keeps getting expensive.

I agree with you absolutely. If you decide to wait until your funds will be abundant before saving, then it may never happen because there are always so much responsibilities ready to gulp such funds. It is important to make up your mind that you would always put something away per month for savings.

The main factor that hinders me from saving is that I don't earn much. My only source of income is online work and that is not much. I sometimes try to save a little but I find myself spending the money eventually. I believe that when I get an offline or online job that pays me a better amount, I will be better off with my saving.

It is not advisable to save all your money or invest on your money. Whenever you get your monthly income you share it in a proper proportion, one for investment and other for saving, and another for your daily expenses. Saving is very good, because it makes see something to fall back on in times of lack.

There are a lots of factors that hinder me from not saving money which includes unforseen or emergency expenses, feeding , clothing like wise rise in commodity all the time is also a factor to not being able to save money. Some time any sudden change in life come and your all plan destroyed

It is not advisable to save all your money or invest on your money. Whenever you get your monthly income you share it in a proper proportion but if you don't share it in right you will lose

It is not advisable to save all your money or invest on your money. Whenever you get your monthly income you share it in a proper proportion but if you don't share it in right you will lose

Savings has always been a very big issue for me. Because of many unplanned and unexpected expenditures that rise from time to time. I just started a reasonable saving last year and hopefully I won't be tempted to withdraw it for personal usage.

Setting aside cash for future reason for existing is the best choice anyone can make. The factor that upset me some an ideal opportunity to save is everyday costs. At the point when you recollect that you need cash to take care of, take care of certain tabs and deal with yourself it will be hard to save however much you need.

There are many factors that can hinder one not to save, excesses of spending can hinder one not to save, someone need to have budget on how spend money he or herself, is good to savings.

There are many factors that can hinder one not to save, excesses of spending can hinder one not to save, someone need to have budget on how spend money he or herself, is good to savings.

This your particular question reminds me of a stock I bought with the naira, that was 6 years ago. It was bought for 21 naira for a share and not its just little bellow 5 naira. I do not like to save money especially in this currency because it is always on the decline. I also naturally prefer to invest my money rather than keeping it without it growing.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back