What's new

What factors hinders you from saving money??

1. Not keeping track of your costs.
2. Refusing to cut back on some spendings.
3. Not being prepared to saved.
4. Owning too much debt hinders one from saving as well.
5. Making excuses, procrastinating too.

I have heard widespread responses about the difficulties involved in saving money due to issues unrest. What you should ask yourself is that, when will this issues unrest wave off, so I'll save? My answer is 'Never, issues never go off from mankind. As you are taking responsibilities, you shouldn't forget to save something for the future. Remember their is life tomorrow, don't spend like everything is finished today. Irrespective of that, i know their are still factors that hinders our saving progress. Can you take your little time out and point out those factors that never allows you save.
Saving money is hard but that not withstanding one can still save money if he/she really wants to do so. Cut down on your expenses and learn to say no to some people because problem does not finish.

I have heard widespread responses about the difficulties involved in saving money due to issues unrest. What you should ask yourself is that, when will this issues unrest wave off, so I'll save? My answer is 'Never, issues never go off from mankind. As you are taking responsibilities, you shouldn't forget to save something for the future. Remember their is life tomorrow, don't spend like everything is finished today. Irrespective of that, i know their are still factors that hinders our saving progress. Can you take your little time out and point out those factors that never allows you save.
My dear it's not like I don't want to keep saving money all the time but there are two things that makes me spend money always and it's my niece and my mother. You see these two are the love of my life and I would go to any extent I would be ensure that they are happy.

There could be numerous reasons, for example, these:

• It very well may be on the grounds that compulsions to spend is everywhere
  • We need moment satisfaction, very much like the adolescent affinity for sex. Energizing to do it prior, lament later.
  • Frugality is progressively getting off style
  • A Mindset that our pay is in every case barely enough
  • Numerous sudden 'must' costs
  • We need to pay for nearly everything
  • Higher tax assessment and commitment to federal retirement aide store (this framework gives us the advantages over the long haul however)

Things that hinder one from saving money are numerous but to mention few are bad economic situation of a country, high cost of living and so on, bad economy in a country leads to increment of many things such as high costs of foodstuff, clothing, and more so when you pay for all this, at the end of the day, there is little amount or nothing to safe

When you spend 50% of your money on transport and 30% on food. The money spent on transport can change anything. It can increases. At the end of the month what is left to save?
For so many people I think what really effect our savings is little salary. When your salary is not enough for your house rent, and for your daily upkeeps, you can't be thinking about savings. Also when you have so much responsibility it will affect your savings.

There are a lots of factors that hinder me from not saving money which includes unforseen or emergency expenses, feeding , clothing like wise rise in commodity all the time is also a factor to not being able to save

The factors that are injuring me saving so numerous but I will discuss just a few of them. They are as follows

1.Bill settlement
This issue is the main reason that I don't yet have a savings account. It happens that whenever I am about to receive my salary, my bills always shows up their ugly head.
2. Insufficient pay
The amount of money that I am being paid is too small to cater for my needs. This is the reason why anytime I receive my salary,the money immediately depletes.

• Obstacle 1: Lack of financial literacy. We tend to think of an obstacle as something that stands in the way of achieving a goal. ...
  • Obstacle 2: Not budgeting. A budget is the bedrock of your personal finances. ...
  • Obstacle 3: Too much debt. ...
  • Obstacle 4: Spending needlessly. ...
  • Obstacle 5: Yourself.

My answer is 'Never, issues never go off from mankind. As you are taking responsibilities, you shouldn't forget to save something for the future. Remember their is life tomorrow, don't spend like everything is finished today.

I am being hindered by many things, number one of it is food. It is when you are well fed that you will think of saving money. You may decide to save so so so amount every year, but u will realise at the end of the year that you have consume almost all.

Many factors but funny ones at that.i get to buy almost anything attractive i see each time i have money.and sometimes the things i spent on are things i never planned for.nevertheless, i still save but a negligeable amount.

It's very good to be saving a money for future purpose in case you may need money urgently. But if there is not enough money to use for daily need how to manage to save money, some time if I want to buy something that makes me be saving a money but later something else may emerge that will take the money by spend it.

For those who has only one source of income and earner so they face difficulties in saving money because I am not able to save the single penny in a month just due to extra large expenses.
The world is growing day by day and the things are going to be expensive more with the passage of time so we all should think about our future as well but unfortunately we cannot.

A lot of things can hinder someone from saving, it ca be that the person is earning a low income that can even cover his expenses. Emergencies can come up at anytime this can also hinder someone from saving. Inability to control your appetite for things, some people can’t control their expenses

Inadequate salary and monthly income has been my major drawback in saving. Most times my monthly earning are not always enough to fund me till the next month. Therefore I am been unable to safe any money. Although I am beginning to learn about discipline and minimizing spending rate.

Higher interest rates makes saving more attractive. Economic growth – high growth and high consumer confidence encourages relatively higher spending and a fall in the savings ratio. The age of individuals People in their 40s and 50s tend to save for retirement.

Various factors basically influence my savings culture but one of the chief cause of this less savings for me is the persistence rise of inflation in our today's society, whereby your income is not barely enough to offset your monthly expenditures or bill.

Excessive spending is one big and great factor that hinders most people from meeting their savings target. Some do not even have any savings target at all. this is due to the fact that a lot of young people our there want to meet up with that latest clothing trend and technology, so most of the savings are wasted.
Post automatically merged:

Excessive spending is one big and great factor that hinders most people from meeting their savings target. Some do not even have any savings target at all. this is due to the fact that a lot of young people our there want to meet up with that latest clothing trend and technology, so most of the savings are wasted.

Indiscipline is the major factor that hinders one’s desire to save money. Robert kiyosaki said in his book that greed and desire are human greatest downfall. In this case the desire to acquire everything is what leads to most people’s financial mismanagement. Another problem I beleive is the cash flow. When monthly or weekly expenses is higher than income, it’ll be very hard to save money

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back