What's new

What factors hinders you from saving money??

I have heard widespread responses about the difficulties involved in saving money due to issues unrest. What you should ask yourself is that, when will this issues unrest wave off, so I'll save? My answer is 'Never, issues never go off from mankind. As you are taking responsibilities, you shouldn't forget to save something for the future. Remember their is life tomorrow, don't spend like everything is finished today. Irrespective of that, i know their are still factors that hinders our saving progress. Can you take your little time out and point out those factors that never allows you save.
I saved a small amount of money in January and that fund is what is keeping me at this point since the company I work with is yet to pay. Saving for the future will always save you a lot of stress which is very important as long as having a financial backup plan is concerned.

It's never too late, mate. To be candid, saving requires a lot of discipline and many times it may be difficult, so, the best option for me was to make arrangements with a platform that saves for me straight from my bank account on specified date of the month. I made sure I picked about 2 days after my income comes into my account.
What is the name of this platform that you speak of? It could be of help to me, right now I'm saving some of my money on May cryptocurrency wallet, it seems to at least help me forget that I have money somewhere at truely sometimes I do forget that my money is in the wallet.

Whao, that's a nice trick. I think I need to save first before I spend. And I need to be writing and making budget on what I will need every month and collect the exact money that will be enough for what I want to buy.
Of course, there is no way you could be able to spend before saving. You have to get the money you need to spend first, then save some part of it and then bring some part of your money to spend since you are going to enjoy your life.

I saved a small amount of money in January and that fund is what is keeping me at this point since the company I work with is yet to pay. Saving for the future will always save you a lot of stress which is very important as long as having a financial backup plan is concerned.
That's why, it is advisable to stick to saving money for the long time, based on this issue you have at hand. Had it been you never saved anything, and your company stopped paying you. I wonder what could've been your fate this day. Planning for the future should be an option too. Have you, and the rest employees find out why the company stopped paying you people??

• Not keeping track. One of the best ways to increase savings is tracking your costs and creating a budget every month. ...
  • Refusing to cut back. If you are not willing to cut costs to boost your savings, you will likely fail to see consistent growth in your savings. ...
  • Not being prepared. ...
  • Holding too much debt. ...
  • Making excuses.

I have heard widespread responses about the difficulties involved in saving money due to issues unrest. What you should ask yourself is that, when will this issues unrest wave off, so I'll save? My answer is 'Never, issues never go off from mankind. As you are taking responsibilities, you shouldn't forget to save something for the future. Remember their is life tomorrow, don't spend like everything is finished today. Irrespective of that, i know their are still factors that hinders our saving progress. Can you take your little time out and point out those factors that never allows you save.
No matter how difficult it is i try to save 60% of my income.
I live on 40%
This has really been helpful as it helps to meet up with those big goals i set for myself, enjoy the vacation i dream of.

However hindrances to savings generally are:
1. Wasteful expenditure
2. Indiscipline
3. Economic reasons
4. Inflation also has a role to play.

Three factors hinder me from saving money, the money is not coming at once ,I always get it in peanuts, so it not easy to save, secondly I am a family man and i have a lot of responsibilities like paying my children fee, feeding them and stuffs.

• Not keeping track. One of the best ways to increase savings is tracking your costs and creating a budget every month. ...
  • Refusing to cut back. If you are not willing to cut costs to boost your savings, you will likely fail to see consistent growth in your savings. ...
  • Not being prepared. ...
  • Holding too much debt. ...
  • Making excuses.
Some people have a serious problem with their habits and it's so bad that they can't stop even when it's obvious that they need to because it's costing them but because of addiction, they keep on going and keep being financially devastated.

Concerning the factors that hinders an individual from saving money. Well, everybody will love to have a reserve of their earning somewhere within their reach in case of some urgent situation that might come their ways. Factor to consider are unexpected or emergency expenses, this can drain one from his savings

I don't think there is nothing hindering me saving money as such except for few times where some unforseen challenges pop in that I just needed to solve otherwise most extra earnings goes into savings.

Sometimes I do pity young ones who got married after covid 19 last year. Some of them most have the mindset of have a sustaining job before covid and after civid there was disappointment from the company b they work for which lead to unable to safe

Concerning the factors that hinders an individual from saving money. Well, everybody will love to have a reserve of their earning somewhere within their reach in case of some urgent situation that might come their ways. Factor to consider are unexpected or emergency expenses, this can drain one from his savings
Seriously, if there is any way to cut off expenses from one's life, I'm very sure that most people would have done it already, personally I would do the same thing as well. I think it's growing up and becoming responsible is what adds these expenses to one's life and we can't avoid it.

Responsibilities, you have to eat, pay bills, transport yourself to wherever your going and so on. Sometimes your wants aswell. There are certain things we desire to have and when we feel we have enough money for it, we want to own not minding whether it's important or not.

Recently, I started thinking of saving some money but concluded that saving money isn't for me because of two things.
First of all, I have many needs to be taken care of and secondly, I do not have enough to actually spend and leave some for spending. If you are someone like me who barely gets enough to cover all their needs then saving money isn't for you. Why save money just to starve?

There a many factors such as lack of proper planning or budget on how your to spend well. Most of time what we earn is not enough to cover of our basic needs. When you think that you need money to feed, pay some bills and take care of yourself it will be difficult to save as much as u want.
Post automatically merged:

There a many factors such as lack of proper planning or budget on how your to spend well. Most of time what we earn is not enough to cover of our basic needs. When you think that you need money to feed, pay some bills and take care of yourself it will be difficult to save as much as u want.

The Saving money isn't something that is difficult to do. In any case, when one ponders doing it particularly for tricksters like me, something consistently comes up. Something that would require earnest money consideration. Therefore just, saving plans as been wrecked.
Post automatically merged:

The Saving money isn't something that is difficult to do. In any case, when one ponders doing it particularly for tricksters like me, something consistently comes up. Something that would require earnest money consideration. Therefore just, saving plans as been wrecked.

Well you explained it in a nice way, but there are few things which force so many people from savings. For example a person who is hardly getting food for two times, how can he save money for his future when his today's life is very tough. It is possible if you have more than enough or equally to enough to keep some savings for hard times.

Saving money for future purpose is the best decision anybody can make.The biggest problem with not being able to save is when you don't earn enough. Most times what we earn is not enough to cover for our basic needs. And then we start asking ourselves if there's actually any need to save money. If you have varied means of income it's more likely that you want to save.

Saving becomes very hard to do by not beginning to track your expenses, so you don't really know where all your money is going. There could be ways to cut spending, cut back on some prices, and more that will help you start saving money.

Responsibilities, you have to eat, pay bills, transport yourself to wherever your going and so on. Sometimes your wants aswell. There are certain things we desire to have and when we feel we have enough money for it, we want to own not minding whether it's important or not.
Bills will never leave us no matter how much we try, so it's all about making more money as much as possible to be able to pay those bills without feeling it's too challenging for us.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back