What's new

What factors hinders you from saving money??

Yeah, one source of income can kill faster than Cancer. Need be for more than one, that moment where you got your peanut salary which is called take home that can't even take you home. Sure need be for more than one source of income.
Yes with this, I believe things would be alot easier, and with this way, it prevents you from being stranded, like during this last pandemic, alot of persons who relied on just one source of income actually suffered alot, some even ended up loosing their only source of income

What hinder most people are their bad habit that they can't do away with, so saving become difficult for them, some drinks alcohol a lot and others are womanizer
Lol, those two bad habits you stated here are simply among the factors that cut down finance so low. Anyone who wants to save money and become reasonable in life should avoid those two.

In my country we maintain a very high saving rate. You should have reasons for saving money such as : emergency fund, purchases and wealth building. When it comes to save money, the amount you save is determined by how much you have left at the end of the month once all of your spending is done.
One thing with me is that no matter how hard I try to save money there seems to be a lot of bills that I need to settle and I will end up spending all my salaries to settle those bills.

One thing that is still hindering me from saving is the low earnings I get. That is why I really would like to get an offline employment. That way, I can start saving for my future and invest for more wealth.

There are several reasons which hinder individuals from saving their resources most often the increase or high demand is more than the income, government policies which most often affect the standard of living and the issue of insecurity.

People will say bills are so many to handle, yes so numerous. Talking about house rent, electrical bills, school fees, clothings, etc. But then in all this save, how will you be able to save, start a business.

There are so many factors that hinder one from saving. These factors include low income,lack of plan,lack of budgeting, not being disciplined etc.

For now there is nothing that can stop me from saving money. The reason might be because I have a lot of things to do with my money in the future. And I just also believe that saving money is the best way to invest.

Unforseen circumstances, sometimes you don't just expect you would be spending then something comes out of no where and that's all

I have heard widespread responses about the difficulties involved in saving money due to issues unrest. What you should ask yourself is that, when will this issues unrest wave off, so I'll save? My answer is 'Never, issues never go off from mankind. As you are taking responsibilities, you shouldn't forget to save something for the future. Remember their is life tomorrow, don't spend like everything is finished today. Irrespective of that, i know their are still factors that hinders our saving progress. Can you take your little time out and point out those factors that never allows you save.
Saving is not the problem.
My problem is 'not eating into my savings'
Once I have exhausted the money I pulled out for food, transportation and miscellaneous, instead of begging or starving, I plunge into my savings.
Before I know it, 10%, 20% or even 30% is off.

Saving is not the problem.
My problem is 'not eating into my savings'
Once I have exhausted the money I pulled out for food, transportation and miscellaneous, instead of begging or starving, I plunge into my savings.
Before I know it, 10%, 20% or even 30% is off.
You shouldn't starve when you have savings, that's the essence of having emergency savings, circumstances like this for come up, we delve in from the savings to sustain our lives.

I have heard widespread responses about the difficulties involved in saving money due to issues unrest. What you should ask yourself is that, when will this issues unrest wave off, so I'll save? My answer is 'Never, issues never go off from mankind. As you are taking responsibilities, you shouldn't forget to save something for the future. Remember their is life tomorrow, don't spend like everything is finished today. Irrespective of that, i know their are still factors that hinders our saving progress. Can you take your little time out and point out those factors that never allows you save.
Early this year I could not save a penny because I have lots of debts to settle due to the huge loss from forex. I am just trying to get to my feet. I will soon start to saving no matter how little.

Early this year I could not save a penny because I have lots of debts to settle due to the huge loss from forex. I am just trying to get to my feet. I will soon start to saving no matter how little.
That's nice you've recovered at least from the effect of covid19 earlier. It wasn't easy for me too during the first wave of covid19 to save any reasonable amount, I am happy it wasn't like before. I can say I have some amount to save now hoping for the best in the future.

I usually have a problem with trying to keep focus. I believe that I will be able to save more money if I have a savings plan but then it's usually changes with time.

For now personally I do not have any reason for not saving my money because I have a lot of reason to save money and this reason are too big to stop me from saving my money, saving and investment is the best for me.

Regardless of the fact that Indo fave some finacial situations that obviously need attention from time to time. I still do sve something undoubtedly. But these are things that make people not to safe enough

Presently, the economic situation is overtly inflated. This makes savings too cumbersome. No increase in salary but excessive increase in products. Also my needs outweigh my income so I find it difficult to save meaningful money.

Saving money is easy but some unforseen circumstances sometimes arise that may even demand a whole lot of your savings making it difficult to save.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back