What's new

What factors hinders you from saving money??

Yes, there are certain times when you just need to be stingy in order to prevent excessive spending. I may not become stingy this month because I need to spend this month a lot as my birthday is coming by the end of September. However, from next month onward, I really need to be careful when it comes to spending money.
Laughs, birthdays are meant for celebrations their is no need of squizing yourself out trying to spend less. But that doesn't mean you should spend all you got for life. At least you spend some and keep some. By the way, when is your birthday coming up?

Laughs, birthdays are meant for celebrations their is no need of squizing yourself out trying to spend less. But that doesn't mean you should spend all you got for life. At least you spend some and keep some. By the way, when is your birthday coming up?

Hey Buddy! My birthday is coming on 29 September. I know that I must not spend too much. But I do not have too much either, so I must spend money that day. I will just be spending around $20-$25. It may not sound like a huge amount, but it is huge for me because I am not earning enough right now.

I find it hard to save money because of the fact that the money I earn is too small and it has to be used for purchasing something or for recharging sake. If I earn big money from somewhere, I do like to save it very well.

The main factor that hinders this type of savings or any kind for that matter is that we all have this little creeping expenses that gets in our way of savings but I am trying to discipline myself

One of the biggest reasons why people are not able to save money is the fact that they need to spend a lots of money on their family and the expenses can be great. As a result they find it hard to save money.

This is an interesting topic and it will help those who spend unwisely. I am the type that saves both in rainy days and dry days, yes because, l have disciplined myself right from when l was little on how to manage money especially when shopping. However, it doesn't stop me from faulting in savings, due to unforeseen money solving problems that pop up every now and then.

Well to me the number of factors which hinders people from saving may include family issues, government policy and then the location of which you find yourself if the location is not that favorable then is quite difficult for a person to save his earnings.

I believe that I would have been saving more money if the exchange rate was a little bit more stable because right now any money being saved will be worthless in a short distance time.

There is no factor that hinder me from saving money apart from the fact that daily needs or unexpected expenses might pop in
Most of the factors that discourage me from saving money all that hinder me from saving money is unforeseen circumstances and rising expenses with this most times you don't have ability to save money

Hey Buddy! My birthday is coming on 29 September. I know that I must not spend too much. But I do not have too much either, so I must spend money that day. I will just be spending around $20-$25. It may not sound like a huge amount, but it is huge for me because I am not earning enough right now.
Lol, happy birthday in advance. Won't you be taking your lover girl out, including your friends and celebrating it in a comfortable recreational centre?

Lol, happy birthday in advance. Won't you be taking your lover girl out, including your friends and celebrating it in a comfortable recreational centre?

You are welcome, my friend. I do not have a girlfriend, despite the fact that I am 30 year old. I will be celebrating with my relatives and we do have plans for that day. i hope every thing will go as we have planned. :)

I have heard widespread responses about the difficulties involved in saving money due to issues unrest. What you should ask yourself is that, when will this issues unrest wave off, so I'll save? My answer is 'Never, issues never go off from mankind. As you are taking responsibilities, you shouldn't forget to save something for the future. Remember their is life tomorrow, don't spend like everything is finished today. Irrespective of that, i know their are still factors that hinders our saving progress. Can you take your little time out and point out those factors that never allows you save.
What hinder most people are their bad habit that they can't do away with, so saving become difficult for them, some drinks alcohol a lot and others are womanizer

The Factors that can hinder one to save if one is spending too much cannot be able to save, but is very good for someone to save for future because is really help.

The Factors that can hinder one to save if one is spending too much cannot be able to save, but is very good for someone to save for future because is really help.
Yes, this is a big issue for most persons, they do not know how to manage the little they get, they just spend it on things they do not need at that point in time, such persons find it very difficult to keep something out as their savings. Even when they finally save, they might end up spending it again

When you spend 50% of your money on transport and 30% on food. The money spent on transport can change anything. It can increases. At the end of the month what is left to save?
I tell you and now that the economy is just declining, food prices are hiking, fuel price is increasing causing transport fare to skyrocket and salary is not increasing.

There are so many factors that influenced me as a person: feeding daily, business, toiletries, also some changes in wardrobe which maybe daily weekly or monthly, etc. So numerous to mention.

There are so many factors that influenced me as a person: feeding daily, business, toiletries, also some changes in wardrobe which maybe daily weekly or monthly, etc. So numerous to mention.
True, In most cases our expenses are way more than what we earn, which Is why is best to have more than one source of income, in this way, you can use one for your savings, you can use the other to sort out other issues.

True, In most cases our expenses are way more than what we earn, which Is why is best to have more than one source of income, in this way, you can use one for your savings, you can use the other to sort out other issues.
Yeah, one source of income can kill faster than Cancer. Need be for more than one, that moment where you got your peanut salary which is called take home that can't even take you home. Sure need be for more than one source of income.

Anyone who spends without having replacement or saving is more or less like an unserious human being,even if it is a said by the doctor that is medical condition will not let him leave long I feel he has family to help with the money,his relative and even less privilege to me that is a wonderful investment

In my country we maintain a very high saving rate. You should have reasons for saving money such as : emergency fund, purchases and wealth building. When it comes to save money, the amount you save is determined by how much you have left at the end of the month once all of your spending is done.
Well you do not know your next door neighbour how good he or she is when it comes to the saving cultures so you should always endeavour to speak for yourself when it comes to a general statistics with saving.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back