What's new

What factors hinders you from saving money??

There are so many factors that hinders me. The first being that I don't have a business for now so I'm the one taking care of myself and so the little I have is for my welfare as I have no other means of survival.

I have heard widespread responses about the difficulties involved in saving money due to issues unrest. What you should ask yourself is that, when will this issues unrest wave off, so I'll save? My answer is 'Never, issues never go off from mankind. As you are taking responsibilities, you shouldn't forget to save something for the future. Remember their is life tomorrow, don't spend like everything is finished today. Irrespective of that, i know their are still factors that hinders our saving progress. Can you take your little time out and point out those factors that never allows you save.
I have been trying my best to save money, but then after I have exhausted the 'money at hand' with no where else to turn to, I resort to taking out my savings.
Unforeseen circumstances can make saving difficult too.

Is will be very hard to have saving if the expenditure equates generated revenue, the reason for this is that the job secured is not bouyant to meet to the daily expenses

If ones financially demanding issues are more than your income,in a normal day, you won't be saving much at all with that kind of life. You must just find a way to save more

Saving money is easy but some unforseen circumstances sometimes arise that may even demand a whole lot of your savings making it difficult to save.
Unforseen circumstances has been the major killer of many savings today, I have experience this so many times. Something would just come up that I have no other choice rather than to dig into my savings

Saving money is easy but some unforseen circumstances sometimes arise that may even demand a whole lot of your savings making it difficult to save.
Yeah, that happens to many. Unforseen circumstances can cause you to spend most or all of your savings. That is why it is best when you have an emergency fund saving for such moments.

Nothing much though just some vital or important expensive and this expensive are necessary,they make me unable to save money

I have been trying my best to save money, but then after I have exhausted the 'money at hand' with no where else to turn to, I resort to taking out my savings.
Unforeseen circumstances can make saving difficult too.
That's why we are praying to have days filled with joy overflow, bust since we are living in a world full of imperfections, we can expect the unforeseen conditions which affects saving.

Look at it this way, there would be many reasons for the ant not to go out during the dry season but it would starve during the rainy season which is why it's important to save

I do save my money a great deal. Nothing is stopping me from making any savings in my life. But we don't always get to safe the amount we had wanted to safe because of problems

The most important factor that has affected my savings ability has to be my "miscellaneous spendings." These are things I spend money on that were previously not in the plan. They come without announcing and drains the purse.

There are alot of factors which hinder me from saving and many other people who are also facing the same challenges this may include the low level of income which will prevent you from saving because your income is not capable of meeting to your demands.

One of the major factors that hinders one from saving money is when one has a responsibility that is higher than once income and that person can not look away from such responsibility

I don't think that anything can stop me or hinder me from saving because I am principled when it comes to spending of money except unplanned event or unforseen happenings

No matter what factors there are that trys to make us not to be saving the amount of money we wish we should be saving,we still must find ways to make at least the Little that we can save for the future

Too many expenses has always been a challenge for me that at a time I feel like I should cut down my expenses and that was exactly what I did. Even despite that, I am still having similar challenges right now.

I have heard widespread responses about the difficulties involved in saving money due to issues unrest. What you should ask yourself is that, when will this issues unrest wave off, so I'll save? My answer is 'Never, issues never go off from mankind. As you are taking responsibilities, you shouldn't forget to save something for the future. Remember their is life tomorrow, don't spend like everything is finished today. Irrespective of that, i know their are still factors that hinders our saving progress. Can you take your little time out and point out those factors that never allows you save.
What usually hinders me from saving are unprecedented events.
I save quite alright, but before you know it, one event you did not budget for comes up and make you touch your savings.
It is really difficult at times not to touch your savings when you have a pressing need.

What usually hinders me from saving are unprecedented events.
I save quite alright, but before you know it, one event you did not budget for comes up and make you touch your savings.
It is really difficult at times not to touch your savings when you have a pressing need.
When unheralded circumstances surfaces it is hard not to touch or tamper the savings. You will, that is why we pray never to come along serious challenges of life that will hinder our savings drastically low.

If you have a family then the following factors may be the cause of not being able to save money;
the size and composition of the family.
stages of family life cycle.
interest and willingness.
character.
Taxation.

Food, transportation and family welfare are the major factors that hinders my ability to save reasonably. Even if I succeed in saving for some time, other costs or unforseen circumstances might arise and my savings will be depleted.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back