What's new

What factors hinders you from saving money??

There are a lot of factors that hinders people from saving money including myself. Even though that I still prefer to invest more money than to save.

I am going to say is a pure laziness and instant gratification. I like to experience things now which pushes me to buy things on impulse.

A lack of a good income is one of the biggest reasons why I am not able to save funds. My expenses are not too high. However, my income is just too low to save money.

A number of factors hinder people from saving most especially when the economy a d governments policies are not favourable for the people or the locality which they found themselves and also the knowledge about the benefits of saving for the future.

Too much spendings is the number one factor, when you spend excessively and extravagantly than you are earning, you will definitely find it hard to save. Also when you have too many projects on your hand, that too is another factor.

I am going to say is a pure laziness and instant gratification. I like to experience things now which pushes me to buy things on impulse.
Lol, such laziness is found in man, I do experience it but I push myself up never to allow it to slow down my progress working online and offline.

A lack of a good income is one of the biggest reasons why I am not able to save funds. My expenses are not too high. However, my income is just too low to save money.
No matter how small your income may be I think it is still advisable to save at least 10 to 5% of your money, this will be the best decision for yourself when you need this money most in your life.

There are so many factors one can think of out there that can hinder somebody from making any meaningful savings from their income. Take the tentage for instance, one must pay his rent if you don't want to stay out in the streets

1. Inability to control your appetite for things. Not being able to differentiate between your wants and your needs makes you spend recklessly.
2. Unforeseen event is another major reason. It's one thing to plan and another thing for something to sweep those savings under the bed
One of the possible factors that hinder me from saving money is expenses expenses that comes up on daily basis and unforeseen circumstances that also comes up.

There are many factors that may hinder savings and one of it is family challenges, unplan situations that occur and low income.
Family needs, unplanned situations like natural disasters makes savings to take a toll. That's why we pray never for natural disasters and family issues of finance.

The daily expenses are hindering me from saving money. This month my expenses are just too high. I reckon that I would need to be stingy the next month in order to save more money.

The factor that really affected my savings was loan. I have a huge loan on my neck and it steers at me . The loan repayments didn't allow me save both the money make online and offline. I would be financial stable if I have settled all the loan. That's exactly what eats dip into my savings.

The daily expenses are hindering me from saving money. This month my expenses are just too high. I reckon that I would need to be stingy the next month in order to save more money.
Even me too, the expenses of my school it's simply much on me due to my project thesis preparation, and other bills to be paid. Such can't allow me save money at the moment.

Even me too, the expenses of my school it's simply much on me due to my project thesis preparation, and other bills to be paid. Such can't allow me save money at the moment.

I just hope you do a good job managing your expenses. I will try to be stingy next month because I need to do so. This is the only way I will be saving money because this month has been really tough for me. We all have expenses and we must somehow try to manage them.

There are so many factors which hinder people from saving money sometime is the issue of family problems over spending on the family, the kind of government policies which affect the earning income of individuals in the country.

I just hope you do a good job managing your expenses. I will try to be stingy next month because I need to do so. This is the only way I will be saving money because this month has been really tough for me. We all have expenses and we must somehow try to manage them.
Lol, if being stingy can solve your lack saving routine then you can adopt such kind of routine and be strict with money and never spend unnecessarily.

People around me as being a leech on me. And I don't know how to turn people down. I will save money by going hungry only for someone to come and be begging for money and I don't say no.

Lol, if being stingy can solve your lack saving routine then you can adopt such kind of routine and be strict with money and never spend unnecessarily.

Yes, there are certain times when you just need to be stingy in order to prevent excessive spending. I may not become stingy this month because I need to spend this month a lot as my birthday is coming by the end of September. However, from next month onward, I really need to be careful when it comes to spending money.

I have a lot of bills to pay and sometimes before the income even drops your account you might have finished spending it in your head

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back