What's new

What factors hinders you from saving money??

Being able to control your spending ability always gives you a upper hand in saving money but most people cannot control themselves once their is money in their pocket.
One of the things that can hinder saving is lack of self control. When you can't control your spending it makes it difficult to save. I suggest a fixed deposit to be able to overcome that.

Well, there are some factors really that do hinder me from saving up money. One is investment, I so much like making investments that I won't let my money just stay dumb in my bank account, secondly is my day to day needs that always do demand I spend money

I have heard widespread responses about the difficulties involved in saving money due to issues unrest. What you should ask yourself is that, when will this issues unrest wave off, so I'll save? My answer is 'Never, issues never go off from mankind. As you are taking responsibilities, you shouldn't forget to save something for the future. Remember their is life tomorrow, don't spend like everything is finished today. Irrespective of that, i know their are still factors that hinders our saving progress. Can you take your little time out and point out those factors that never allows you save.
Of course the main factor that is hindering me to save money is having no money itself. If only I have the millions and billions of money then I can save some for the future.

I do not know if it is still right to safe money when the money to solve a particular problem is available,to me i will use the money to sort out the problem, because my purpose of getting more ey is to solve my problem

All in all, the factors that hinders me from saving the much money that I can save is economic in nature. So much pressure on demand for one or more things to be fixed Wich comes with costs of course

Savings simply means that part of one's income not available for spending. To save money is good but to do it or make it as an habit isn't that easy when the amount you're earning in a month isn't even near what can satisfy your needs

For me my biggest hindrance is that I don't earn much income and so I don't have much to save. I only have forum posting as my only source of income and that is not much. When I start earning more, I will start saving more.

I have heard widespread responses about the difficulties involved in saving money due to issues unrest. What you should ask yourself is that, when will this issues unrest wave off, so I'll save? My answer is 'Never, issues never go off from mankind. As you are taking responsibilities, you shouldn't forget to save something for the future. Remember their is life tomorrow, don't spend like everything is finished today. Irrespective of that, i know their are still factors that hinders our saving progress. Can you take your little time out and point out those factors that never allows you save.
People find it difficult to save money when they are extravagant, many people spend money a lot and most times on something irrelevant because they are not disciplined and lack self control, for an individual to successfully save money he or she must be disciplined enough to reduce his expenses and always go for things that are more important, an individual finds it difficult to save when they have high taste, having good taste is not bad but it's not necessary when you want to save. Also one bad habit you must avoid if you want to save is procrastination, if you keep procrastinating you will never save. Procrastination rubs is of our time and the things we want to achieve.

All fingers are not equal and so is the job as payment. As for me, the weighty responsibility of caring for my mom and paying the bills has hindered me from saving enough. Currently, nothing. That is why I need to get a better service.

Due to the harsh economic situation in the country of my residence, saving is usually hard except you earn a lot of money before you can save. When you remove money for transportation, food health and other basic needs you are left with little or nothing at all.

Meals, clothes, web membership. These elements are actually extremely very extremely important elements that can easily quit or even hinfser you coming from conserving cash. The ladies is actually an extremely essential one trigger they'll maintain invoicing you. Those you like as well as those you do not , all of with each other invoicing coming from appropriate facility main

Debts and responsibilities, in a situation where I have bills that are more than my earnings to take care of there is no way I can save. House rent, siblings school fees, food to eat, gadget, light bills etc

Being able to control your spending ability always gives you a upper hand in saving money but most people cannot control themselves once their is money in their pocket.
One of the things that can hinder saving is lack of self control. When you can't control your spending it makes it difficult to save. I suggest a fixed deposit to be able to overcome that.

Debts and responsibilities, in a situation where I have bills that are more than my earnings to take care of there is no way I can save. House rent, siblings school fees, food to eat, gadget, light bills etc

All fingers are not equal and so is the job as payment. As for me, the weighty responsibility of caring for my mom and paying the bills has hindered me from saving enough. Currently, nothing. That is why I need to get a better service.
Well even with this you should always try as much as possible to save at least 10% of your monthly income, this will actually help you when you will be needing this money the most

Factors that hinders people from saving mostly unforeseen contingencies. And some people also cannot cultivate the habit of saving at all and that is eating them up

I think it's cos the expenses are more often more than the wages. And yeah the expenses are basic things that one can't do without. So it's not up to me

There are lot of things hindering me from saving money. The income I make monthly isn't even sufficient to Cater for all my needs. It'll be as if I'm joking saving from the little I'm earning

Factor that hinders people from saving up their monies can't be far fetched. The world is already having it's share of economic woes, talk more of humans having to struggle with meeting daily ends for living.
This is so true, what people earn these days are not enough to cater for their families, how then do such people save when needs haven't been fully met.

There is no factor that hinder me from saving money apart from the fact that daily needs or unexpected expenses might pop in

Too many of them I've seen in your message. It will be very much difficult for you to save money dear. Unless your earnings grow more than your bills.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back