What's new

What factors hinders you from saving money??

For me, it's all about spending them on needs. I don't earn enough but I make sure I have some money to invest when some business opportunities show up. Unforeseen occurrence is another thing that affects us all and they will take a toll on savings.

Yes it's very important that is what I am also trying to make sure I do not lack some money in the emergency account, this will save you from running helter-skelter looking for where to borrow money.
Exactly and saving would actually prevent such from happening , because you would no longer need to look for people to borrow from and others because there are options

Exactly and saving would actually prevent such from happening , because you would no longer need to look for people to borrow from and others because there are options
It's always embarrassing when people are in an emergency situation and are looking for people to borrow money, I wonder why they do not always save money in case such thing happened, it is always better this way.

There are numerous factors that hinders people from saving money and the one of them is reckless spending and not making budget whenever you want to purchase things.

life as a student is a hard one to save is always a problem because you have one or two things to sort out changing from materials even certain some courses so that you come out with a good mood so some of these things as as obstacle to saving.
I remember my time as a student I found it very difficult to save and whatever I save I see myself spending it within the next two days because as a student life was very difficult and you will need to spend a lot just to be able to keep yourself alive and well.

It's always embarrassing when people are in an emergency situation and are looking for people to borrow money, I wonder why they do not always save money in case such thing happened, it is always better this way.
Exactly people that are in emergency situation tends to look for means of borrowing money, because they definitely have lot of things to settle out and emergency needs to meet

Exactly people that are in emergency situation tends to look for means of borrowing money, because they definitely have lot of things to settle out and emergency needs to meet
Lolz,it happens to some people i know, most of them are always frustrated and sometimes this can be dangerous, especially if they do not have money to settle an emergency medical condition.

It's just saddening the kind of hard life we are subjected to in the urban and metropolis areas seeing that the little we make that is all we spend and it's not even enough
One of the factors that hinder you from saving money expenses when you have too much expenses you cannot be able to save money.

One of the factors that hinder you from saving money expenses when you have too much expenses you cannot be able to save money.
That is why it is important to learn how to reduce your expenses because research has shown that happy people are happy because that have way less expenses and worries than the money they make.

1. Inability to control your appetite for things. Not being able to differentiate between your wants and your needs makes you spend recklessly.
2. Unforeseen event is another major reason. It's one thing to plan and another thing for something to sweep those savings under the bed
my own factors that hinder me from saving is not the inability to control my appetite but i have too much responsibility and the money I am earning cannot sort my problems, so there's no money left to save.

I am someone who will generally like to save more money but as at now my earnings are not even enough to take care of my own personal needs not to even talk of saving some.

Lolz,it happens to some people i know, most of them are always frustrated and sometimes this can be dangerous, especially if they do not have money to settle an emergency medical condition.
When frustration set in , instead of looking for and finding a viable option to settle the emergency medical condition they would start looking for and adopting other illegal modes to sort out their problem

When frustration set in , instead of looking for and finding a viable option to settle the emergency medical condition they would start looking for and adopting other illegal modes to sort out their problem
In this case it is actually the most dangerous because if you are caught ,you will face the serious punishment even more by the law, we all need to be guided and arrange things in our life to his points that we don't face any embarrassing situation.

Most times what hinders people from saving is low income, I know that we do tell people to try and be saving some money no matter how small, but the truth is that if the person doesn't have enough to feed himself and take care of basic needs, it will be very hard for him to save. If the person can have multiple income source, he will be able to earn more and have the freedom to save.
I believe too that having a very low income is a hindrance in saving money.

That is true if the person has very high income, I believe that saving a lot of money will not be a big problem.

Most of my money as if in cryptocurrency for now because I consider it as the best form of investment, I don't know why I don't like putting most of my money in the bank, i don't just know

The factors that hinders me from saving money is lack of discipline and my inability to separate my needs from wants anytime that I have money.

Factors like investment is a very important factor. One should always prefer investment over savings. Saving for me is limited because of the fact that it doesn't increase the money being saved but rather will decrease it
Also, emergencies has hindered me from saving because every time I try to save, I get caught up with expenses
Well investment in any form of business is actually the best way from one to make money from the business without actually having to work in the business that is making your money to work for you.

What are the factor that hinder you saving money
Nothing hinder me from saving money than problem problem are often the thing that hinder some one to save money

Setting aside cash isn't something that is difficult to do. In any case, when one contemplates doing it particularly for tricksters like me, something consistently comes up. Something that would require dire cash consideration. Hence just, saving plans as decimated
We are in the same situation, I can save if I wish to, but when I save unforseen circumstances usually shows up and I have to fix it. I don't know why it's like that.

One of the things that can hinder saving is lack of self control. When you can't control your spending it makes it difficult to save. I suggest a fixed deposit to be able to overcome that.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back