What's new

What factors hinders you from saving money??

Saving money is not a task.that's easily achievable. You need a high sense of discipline. The only thing hindering me from savings is am because of my expenses,it's way too much
Post automatically merged:

Saving money is not a task.that's easily achievable. You need a high sense of discipline. The only thing hindering me from savings is am because of my expenses,it's way too much

Our problems as human beings are very many. So, we must find ways to actually prioritize our attentions to these problems so as to still be able to make some savings for ourselves
That is also true. While we are constantly being faced with thee demands or the other from left and right, we still must find a way to make savings for the rainy day

The factors that hinders me from saving money is my inability to differentiate my needs from wants and also my greediness in having more of the things I already had. I try to improve on this by drawing my scale of preference.

There is no hindrances to my saving because I believe that I really need to save money and invest in the future to secure my future and to take away poverty in my life, I save as much money as possible with no hindrances.

I have heard widespread responses about the difficulties involved in saving money due to issues unrest. What you should ask yourself is that, when will this issues unrest wave off, so I'll save? My answer is 'Never, issues never go off from mankind. As you are taking responsibilities, you shouldn't forget to save something for the future. Remember their is life tomorrow, don't spend like everything is finished today. Irrespective of that, i know their are still factors that hinders our saving progress. Can you take your little time out and point out those factors that never allows you save.
The truth is that the source of how money comes in for me is just one place and the money no going out through many places, e.g wife , parents and siblings and also friends , and the income is low, so it has not been easy saving money.

Saving is not easy especially when most of the things is the market (non-edible) are not quality. ""some days ago i was earing on the news in my country about they either baning or stoping the importation of over 5000 used syringes.....imagine but aside from that somethings always comes up and it can be annoying for example yesterday my PC bag tore, it was now that i said my NYSC is around the corner time to put all my money in one corner and save it before it approaches. NEXT THING BAD SPOIL something unexpected happens and its life

Even though I am currently saving a little amount of money but there are many things that had to been hindering me from saving such as expenditures and school stuffs.

I have heard widespread responses about the difficulties involved in saving money due to issues unrest. What you should ask yourself is that, when will this issues unrest wave off, so I'll save? My answer is 'Never, issues never go off from mankind. As you are taking responsibilities, you shouldn't forget to save something for the future. Remember their is life tomorrow, don't spend like everything is finished today. Irrespective of that, i know their are still factors that hinders our saving progress. Can you take your little time out and point out those factors that never allows you save.
Well to me personally I think that some factors that would hinder you from saving are lack of determination, emergencies and unplanned event that will require alot from your savings

Well to me personally I think that some factors that would hinder you from saving are lack of determination, emergencies and unplanned event that will require alot from your savings
You are absolutely correct on this. Lack of determination and indiscipline is one of the major things that causes people not to receive reasonable amount of money.

If we aren't determined to save we can never save up any reasonable amount of money for life. If we really want to save, then we need to be disciplined to save.

The first is responsibility, when you have duties to cater for,you may end up spending your money on them. Second is expenses or bills. In fact one needs to make more money than he saves to be able to save.

The first is responsibility, when you have duties to cater for,you may end up spending your money on them. Second is expenses or bills. In fact one needs to make more money than he saves to be able to save.
Expenses are very much on our daily life due to inflation, and low earnings. When that earns better finds it easier on earth to make ends meet and make reserve earnings too.

No matter how best intentions we have to make some savings most times, certain factors makes it almost impossible to save as much as we'd want to. That is life for you my people

What factors hinders you from savings . money
They're many factors that hinders one from saving money for these factors incudes
Problem

Some times you will feel like what is the essence of me saying these money , After all money is meant to be spend
So problem contributes the most when it comes to terms of spending money

Some times you will feel like what is the essence of me saying these money , After all money is meant to be spend
So problem contributes the most when it comes to terms of spending money

The main factors that hinders me from saving money is my financial statue and my ability to manage my things that is my scale of preference it doesn't tally with the amount I get for instance I earn 20,000 dollars a day and my expenditure is almost $18000 so therefore I don't think I can save anything and that is the major factor that hinders me from saving. Just that my expenditure is higher than my income o so I don't get anything at the end of the day to save so that is one of the major factors that hinders me from saving

Expenses are very much on our daily life due to inflation, and low earnings. When that earns better finds it easier on earth to make ends meet and make reserve earnings too.
You're right. That's why we should strive harder to increase our earnings to be more than our expenses so we can have extra funds to invest in other ventures.

You're right. That's why we should strive harder to increase our earnings to be more than our expenses so we can have extra funds to invest in other ventures.
You're on point. That's why I'm always hanging around the internet more often than offline. Knowing too well if I'm through learning from skill I'll have better chance to improve my earnings in the future.

The factors that hinders me from saving money is lack of discipline and focus in letting go of what I do not really need when I needed some other important things.

You're on point. That's why I'm always hanging around the internet more often than offline. Knowing too well if I'm through learning from skill I'll have better chance to improve my earnings in the future.
Yes,the internet offers us many benefits and we can easily learn many things at a go. I learnt and practiced some stuffs online with just my data and time to spend. No knowledge is a waste!

Yes,the internet offers us many benefits and we can easily learn many things at a go. I learnt and practiced some stuffs online with just my data and time to spend. No knowledge is a waste!
Yes, no knowledge is a waste. The knowledge I've gotten online is beyond compare, everyday I learn here and there to stay updated.

Newest Directory Listings

Here are some video (guidelines) on how to make money online without investing a dime
  • Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
Back