What's new

What factors hinders you from saving money??

Before we cultivate the mindset of saving shouldn't cultivate the mindset of loving material things and spending for luxuries more than savings and investment.
Sometimes it is no about luxuries and flairs but bills and expenses that keep resurfacing, rise in price of things and stable income which might not even be enough to fix things up

Sometimes it is no about luxuries and flairs but bills and expenses that keep resurfacing, rise in price of things and stable income which might not even be enough to fix things up
Hmm, you're simply right. Some might not be spending on luxuries but due to high cost of living and products moving up in price makes it hard to make savings.

A lot of factors are responsible for me not saving. The main one is feeding. In this our nation, the irresponsible increase in price of food items cannot be overemphasized. This has in turn affected every sector of our nation's economy.

High cost of food makes it expensive to feed properly. That's as a result of inflation, recession hitting our dear country so hard cos of the rulers who aren't doing tangible to help things out.

The only challenge I have in saving money is the challenge coming from unforseen circumstances that comes unexpected, less I endeavor to save as much as possible.

I would say laziness is the major factor preventing me from savings. With laziness, it is easier for me to procrastinate savings till next time. I know that someone has to make it habitual if you want savings to become part of you. a man told me that I need to take away 10% of my income first and do away with the 90% remaining.

one of the things that I've been hindering me from saving money was that I used most of my money for gambling and sport betting, it was so difficult for me that I could not save a single Dollars from all the money I make but now i am beggining to be free from it.

I have heard widespread responses about the difficulties involved in saving money due to issues unrest. What you should ask yourself is that, when will this issues unrest wave off, so I'll save? My answer is 'Never, issues never go off from mankind. As you are taking responsibilities, you shouldn't forget to save something for the future. Remember their is life tomorrow, don't spend like everything is finished today. Irrespective of that, i know their are still factors that hinders our saving progress. Can you take your little time out and point out those factors that never allows you save.
This might be a joke but its serious, the first factor that iphinder me from saving is my wife and it happens in most Home but people will not accept the fact, my wife always get a new things for the development of the house which is good,for example she might says we should get a land instead of just leaving the money in the bank which is a good advise.

Hmm, you're simply right. Some might not be spending on luxuries but due to high cost of living and products moving up in price makes it hard to make savings.
Thank you for seeing things my point, there's this African proverb that says that you can only invest or save from money that's enough, that what some people go through but still savings should be at the back of everyone's mind because unexpected might happen.

To me it's shouldn't be more than this factor that should be affecting anyone who fails to save money and that is the rate or the calculated amount of money or earnings you have compared to your living .

Thank you for seeing things my point, there's this African proverb that says that you can only invest or save from money that's enough, that what some people go through but still savings should be at the back of everyone's mind because unexpected might happen.
Everything has risk. In businesses or investments risk is always there. But in our side , what we can do is to minimise the risk while investing. we should not take high risk to gain high profit for which we might lose all our money.

During the corona, the ongoing expenses on the medicine and other parts kind of increased the expenses. And so it is something that is affecting my overall balance too. A lot of factors hinders one from saving money. It is not easy it's just that we are kind of limited from our abilities and choices sometimes.

A lot of life's challenges beset all of us here as human beings. When you talk of the family issues, they're there. Even personal ones as well. All these affects our savings abilities

Everything has risk. In businesses or investments risk is always there. But in our side , what we can do is to minimise the risk while investing. we should not take high risk to gain high profit for which we might lose all our money.
Yeah, I agree with you, it is important to note that it's best to avoid high risk to prevent loss of funds which might happen if one takes high risk. Which is why it is good to take calculated risk

The nature of how everything is becoming is hindering me from saving money and it’s also even hindering from getting enough money for myself.When the economy is bad and everything is expensive, it will be hard to save the little amount you have

There are lots of factors that hinders one from savings. One of the factors is lack of discipline. If one is not well disciplined when it comes to finances. Your spending will be much that you won't have any savings

There are so many things that can make one not to be able to save properly. Some of these things are made possible by ourselves. For instance, if one is not contented with what he has, he go about getting and acquiring things just like that

I could have saved a lot but present circumstances and situations are weighing me down that I don't even have anything to show off over the years.

I really wish I could save.

I don't like saving. I prefer to invest with the money to saving it. Because while saving the money will remain the same. But when I invest with the money the money will grow. There are many investment to do with the money like online and offline investment. Any of the two is OK.

I do not save money in the bank but I rather invest the little money I have on something I believe on, real estate investment is the best investment I like because there is no risks since you are the one in control of your property.

Newest Directory Listings

Here are some video (guidelines) on how to make money online without investing a dime
  • Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
Back