What's new

What factors hinders you from saving money??

Yes, no knowledge is a waste. The knowledge I've gotten online is beyond compare, everyday I learn here and there to stay updated.
Yes,i consider the internet to one of the best gift invented by man to help man. You'll be amazed by the amount of free resources we get online something that worth more than millions of we were to pay for them.

Mental health issues can prevent someone from making sound financial decisions. In return,this makes saving even harder even though the person can actually save a certain amount.

For me as a financial advisor, most people don't have good orientation about saving..if a person has a good saving culture, they hardly face hardship we have 2 in 1 savings plan here at old mutual for anyone who wants to save for the future

Being unprepared. As a student, You can't always anticipate what will happen to you or how much it will cost you. Money set aside for savings might be sucked up by unforeseen expenses such as books and gadgets.

Yes,i consider the internet to one of the best gift invented by man to help man. You'll be amazed by the amount of free resources we get online something that worth more than millions of we were to pay for them.
You're very correct man. Without the internet it wouldn't have been possible to unite us, globalize us like we're on a spherical stand. God bless the generation of people that created internet.

My ATM account is where my main savings go. It also serves as the emergency fund like when I run out of money to buy gifts for unscheduled occasion. But somehow I can manage the balance of my bank account pretty well that it is not being consumed so the savings is still increasing.
One of the factors that hinder me from sending money is expenses, expenses leverenz everyday you keep getting new expenses

Saving money is not something that's hard to do. But when one thinks about doing it especially for hustlers like me, something always comes up. Something that would need urgent money attention. For that reason only, saving plans as been destroyed
The fact that you find saving money to be a very easy thing for you doesn't mean that it's a simple thing for most people to do because most people really have pills for them to settle and it is always like magic when whenever one receive his salaries or wages that is when unexpected expenses or bills will crop up and then you will have no other choice but to settle that bill.

I have heard widespread responses about the difficulties involved in saving money due to issues unrest. What you should ask yourself is that, when will this issues unrest wave off, so I'll save? My answer is 'Never, issues never go off from mankind. As you are taking responsibilities, you shouldn't forget to save something for the future. Remember their is life tomorrow, don't spend like everything is finished today. Irrespective of that, i know their are still factors that hinders our saving progress. Can you take your little time out and point out those factors that never allows you save.
The major thing you should know is that your money doesn't have any value in your bank account. It will bring you more money when you invest it in low or high risk investment.

You're very correct man. Without the internet it wouldn't have been possible to unite us, globalize us like we're on a spherical stand. God bless the generation of people that created internet.
To me,it us the innovation with the most impact cutting across every works of life. It's advantages are too numerous and benefiting to everyone. I'm doing my best to improve myself using the knowledge I get online.

To me,it us the innovation with the most impact cutting across every works of life. It's advantages are too numerous and benefiting to everyone. I'm doing my best to improve myself using the knowledge I get online.
No problem, you've said what's tremendous. Online is one of the best place for us to engage ourselves into. And I believe with time we'll be the next online business owners and earn reasonably.
Post automatically merged:

The major thing you should know is that your money doesn't have any value in your bank account. It will bring you more money when you invest it in low or high risk investment.
I understand it doesn't have value in the bank but the security of the money is assured. Not that it isn't assured that way when I store it in a legit exchanger but the value will drift down especially in this bearish season.

Last edited:
Well I do not save money but I only invest my money because I do not see the need to save money especially when the economy of my country is depreciating on daily basis, saving money is not the best for long time.

To some persons, problems that are even legitimate and unprepared types are a major factor that cause them not to be able to safe any money they make. If not, they're really good savers

Well I do not save money but I only invest my money because I do not see the need to save money especially when the economy of my country is depreciating on daily basis, saving money is not the best for long time.
Lol, their is no how you can become more successful in life without savings. Do you think Jeff Bezos got all his Amazon e-commerce site once? Nope, he saved for it, via other income source too.

The most serious issue with not having the option to save is the point at which you don't procure enough. Most occasions what we make isn't sufficient to cover for our fundamental requirements. And afterward we begin inquiring as to whether there's in reality any need to set aside cash. In the event that you have shifted method for money all things considered, you need to save.

The most serious issue with not having the option to save is the point at which you don't procure enough. Most occasions what we make isn't sufficient to cover for our fundamental requirements. And afterward we begin inquiring as to whether there's in reality any need to set aside cash. In the event that you have shifted method for money all things considered, you need to save.
You're right somewhat. When what we earn per week, month isn't enough to carter for our needs surely savings becomes neglected.

what a nice name from saving money is imagine working in a place where what you make is not even up to what you spend but you keep working there because you don't want to keep everything going, any little spending more the little money you save that you want to use to do other things and one funny thing is something always comes up at the end of something.

what a nice name from saving money is imagine working in a place where what you make is not even up to what you spend but you keep working there because you don't want to keep everything going, any little spending more the little money you save that you want to use to do other things and one funny thing is something always comes up at the end of something.
One factor that hinder you from saving money is much expenses expenses you don't have the ability to save money because your problems are not been solved.

My urge for spebding is another thing that is preventing me from saving money. Once I have some money I always feel like spending. I have been trying all sort of methods to combat this. I am planning to see a financial planner.

The major reason why I do not save enough money is because I do not actually earn enough money. The money I am right now barely even solves my needs not to talk of saving.

Lol, their is no how you can become more successful in life without savings. Do you think Jeff Bezos got all his Amazon e-commerce site once? Nope, he saved for it, via other income source too.
It is still the same thing, I am investing my money .that does not mean that I doesn't have money, I don't just see the need for my money to remain idle without generating at least a little percent on monthly basis.

Newest Directory Listings

Here are some video (guidelines) on how to make money online without investing a dime
  • Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
Back