What's new

What factors hinders you from saving money??

Actually the only factor that hinder me in saving is actually because I earn less and I need to spend more been a student is actually not an easy thing to do with lots of projects and others.

Thank you for seeing things my point, there's this African proverb that says that you can only invest or save from money that's enough, that what some people go through but still savings should be at the back of everyone's mind because unexpected might happen.
You spoke intelligently dear, the unexpected can happen anytime their is no doubt on that. That's why we need save even if our present situations aren't encouraging.

You spoke intelligently dear, the unexpected can happen anytime their is no doubt on that. That's why we need save even if our present situations aren't encouraging.
I did speak, lol but much goes for saying, it's the action that is very important, I do not have a savings plan presently, 😊 but I will soon I just want to venture into what I can for now.

I did speak, lol but much goes for saying, it's the action that is very important, I do not have a savings plan presently, 😊 but I will soon I just want to venture into what I can for now.
Since you don't have a saving plan, it means other things are cutting down your money which isn't enabling you to save money for the future.

Since you don't have a saving plan, it means other things are cutting down your money which isn't enabling you to save money for the future.
Correct, I recently had to bear the responsibilities of another family member who is no more and also I still have to provide funds for the business I wish to start so the expenses are much.

Savings is very important either in a business or personal life. You really need to make savings a very important part of your day to day activities. One of the factor that can hinder savings is indiscipline

I don't have any hindrances in saving money because I have something to do with the money and I understand that anyone who is really passionate about what he or she wants in life will save money automatically. For now there is no hindrances

Correct, I recently had to bear the responsibilities of another family member who is no more and also I still have to provide funds for the business I wish to start so the expenses are much.
Its a devastating enough after spending money to rescue a love one or family member and at the end it became futile cos the victim didn't make it. Such kind of uncertainties makes savings hard.

Personal problems and challenges are one of those factors hindering someone from making the type is savings one should be making. Not as if one don't save, but these things limits one's ability

Personal problems and challenges are one of those factors hindering someone from making the type is savings one should be making. Not as if one don't save, but these things limits one's ability
Unforeseen challenges, personal issues can derail one's dream of saving reasonable amount of money in the future. We need to feel alright, and have better income to save reasonable of money.

Its a devastating enough after spending money to rescue a love one or family member and at the end it became futile cos the victim didn't make it. Such kind of uncertainties makes savings hard.
That is to tell you that all is vanity but God works in mysterious ways that we all have different the one I was telling her and I wasn't aware of it, and she was call her and cajole.

Unforeseen challenges, personal issues can derail one's dream of saving reasonable amount of money in the future. We need to feel alright, and have better income to save reasonable of money.
Of course, if we don't feel alright and okay health wise and otherwise, we will even get into more horrible situations than these. So, we really need to be okay to get things done

I don't like saving. I prefer to invest with the money to saving it. Because while saving the money will remain the same. But when I invest with the money the money will grow. There are many investment to do with the money like online and offline investment. Any of the two is OK.
Most of the factors that hinder people from saving money on ending needs expenses and demand with these you cannot be able to save money because once needs unlimited.

Savings is one of the hardest things am facing. I am addicted to buying of clothes and any money that I suppose to save I convert it to buy clothes.

Factors that hinder me from saving has to do with mostly unforeseen contingencies to hear you never planned on something but it comes up abruptly and requires you spending

Saving money is not something that's hard to do. But when one thinks about doing it especially for hustlers like me, something always comes up. Something that would need urgent money attention. For that reason only, saving plans as been destroyed
Exactly, there are different reasons why people find it difficult to save. For me it's as a result of the insufficient income coming in at the moment.

There are many thing that can hinder one from saving money money. But me personally is drinks, recharge card, internet subscription and lot more whenever i calculated how much i spend on those items i m amazed and even asked how do i get this money and say i woul have do this and that if i have save this money.

Most of the factors that hinder people from saving money on ending needs expenses and demand with these you cannot be able to save money because once needs unlimited.
In my area, as things are costly every day by day. It has been difficult for people to save money. Because price of food stuffs and other things has increased more than four times the previous price.
But apart form that, I can never save my money. If I want to save. I would rather save it on crypto currency

Factors that hinder me from saving has to do with mostly unforeseen contingencies to hear you never planned on something but it comes up abruptly and requires you spending
My ATM account is where my main savings go. It also serves as the emergency fund like when I run out of money to buy gifts for unscheduled occasion. But somehow I can manage the balance of my bank account pretty well that it is not being consumed so the savings is still increasing.

Our problems as human beings are very many. So, we must find ways to actually prioritize our attentions to these problems so as to still be able to make some savings for ourselves

Newest Directory Listings

Here are some video (guidelines) on how to make money online without investing a dime
  • Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
Back