What's new

What factors hinders you from saving money??

Most times I am always faced with unforseen circumstances , because this are certainly factors that hinders my progress when making move of saving money

It is still the same thing, I am investing my money .that does not mean that I doesn't have money, I don't just see the need for my money to remain idle without generating at least a little percent on monthly basis.
That's why you need the two, their is no how you'll invest money without keeping the other one idle. Cos you'll still use the saved one to solve your immediate needs.

Most times I am always faced with unforseen circumstances , because this are certainly factors that hinders my progress when making move of saving money
saving of money can be hinders by unforeseen circumstance but even with that you really need to organize your money so as to cover up the emergency situation, in this case you won't take your personal saving to solve emergency needs

The only thing that hindered me from saving money is the fact that i don't stick to plans once i have money i just begin to spend it unnecessary.

That's why you need the two, their is no how you'll invest money without keeping the other one idle. Cos you'll still use the saved one to solve your immediate needs.
In fact I've come to realise that saving all your money in the u.s. dollars is actuallyy the best thing, there is a popular plan of the cbn of Nigeria , They are trying to do something with Forex exchanges ,I hope you understand about it.

There are some projects that I would love to save money towards actualizing them but then the money that I am earning present is actually way too small to even save.

saving of money can be hinders by unforeseen circumstance but even with that you really need to organize your money so as to cover up the emergency situation, in this case you won't take your personal saving to solve emergency needs
Exactly saving money is been hindered by many factors , I will always do my best to organise and keep some amount because I know that most time the emergency funds needed could be serious

In fact I've come to realise that saving all your money in the u.s. dollars is actuallyy the best thing, there is a popular plan of the cbn of Nigeria , They are trying to do something with Forex exchanges ,I hope you understand about it.
I recently heard about the ongoing saga which concerns the USD going on scarcity. I don't know the way forward of CBN government developing our own CBDC. Let's cross our hands and watch this saga unfold.

EXPENSES hinder me from saving money, man! I now believe the saying that it's not easy to be a man, it's all about responsibilities but still, we're all encouraged to have savings.

EXPENSES hinder me from saving money, man! I now believe the saying that it's not easy to be a man, it's all about responsibilities but still, we're all encouraged to have savings.
We always have the expenses. In order to save even a small amount check the regular expenses and try to find what expense you can minimize. For example the transportation which you spend for every day maybe you can try to find a car pool for the cheaper cost of transportation.

There are many thing that can hindered someone from saving money, things like womanizing and excessive drinking are very hindrance to saving.

There are so many factors that can hinder someone from saving money and one of them is not making enough money or earning enough salary. excessive spending can also make someone not to save money.

I have heard widespread responses about the difficulties involved in saving money due to issues unrest. What you should ask yourself is that, when will this issues unrest wave off, so I'll save? My answer is 'Never, issues never go off from mankind. As you are taking responsibilities, you shouldn't forget to save something for the future. Remember their is life tomorrow, don't spend like everything is finished today. Irrespective of that, i know their are still factors that hinders our saving progress. Can you take your little time out and point out those factors that never allows you save.

When it comes to being able to save a decent amount of money a means that you should have a more sources of generating income on daily basis or monthly basis or weekly basis in order for you to be able to save something tangible.

When it comes to being able to save a decent amount of money a means that you should have a more sources of generating income on daily basis or monthly basis or weekly basis in order for you to be able to save something tangible.
Yes, their should be a reasonable means to adopt, and save money on daily, weekly and monthly basics. I use an app to lock my savings until when I need it I'll simply unlock it.

When you spend 50% of your money on transport and 30% on food. The money spent on transport can change anything. It can increases. At the end of the month what is left to save?
One of the factory that hinder me from saving is that the amount I am earning is not sufficient for my upkeep so its not easy to save when there are bills to settle in the house.

Exactly saving money is been hindered by many factors , I will always do my best to organise and keep some amount because I know that most time the emergency funds needed could be serious
You really need to organise and keep such, because sometimes we do not pray for all these things to happen ,in case it happened you may not be stranded as some people are always looking for ways to borrow money and so on.

1. Inability to control your appetite for things. Not being able to differentiate between your wants and your needs makes you spend recklessly.
2. Unforeseen event is another major reason. It's one thing to plan and another thing for something to sweep those savings under the bed
One factor that hinder me from saving money is expenses because when I have much expensive I can't save money.

You really need to organise and keep such, because sometimes we do not pray for all these things to happen ,in case it happened you may not be stranded as some people are always looking for ways to borrow money and so on.
I have once experience such that's why I usually save some part henceforth , so that if there is any emergency need for fund I will be able to sort it out very quick too

The bitter truth is that you can't save if you don't have enough money on you it is when you have enough money that you can think of saving imagine a person that is hungry without any money and then planning on saving is that a wise idea no it is a living soul that saves

I have once experience such that's why I usually save some part henceforth , so that if there is any emergency need for fund I will be able to sort it out very quick too
Yes this will really help you a lot, this is what we all need to try to do and that is what I have been doing myself , I save at least 5% of my monthly income on the emergency account, it always help a lot.

Newest Directory Listings

Here are some video (guidelines) on how to make money online without investing a dime
  • Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
Back