What's new

What factors hinders you from saving money??

Playing on bet9ja is one of the things that have been affecting me seriously and this is the thing that I've been getting the little money I have,I'm just battling with this serious addiction and I just believe I will overcome it one day, is not easy to stop

I save most of the money and I am very much interested to save as much as I can, there is no entrance for me because I have a lot of things I want to use the money and do,saving is automatic because I have already made an arrangement for those money, I don't have any hindrances for now.

You get. Somehow, expenses just find a way to creep up especially when you have money, sometimes the money is usually planned for something else entirely and then you end up spending it on something else.
You're right, expenses cripple immediately it sees that money is in our hands. I really don't know what whispers to the bills, that money is around, that they should multiply.

A lot of persons have their excuses of not saving money or having savings in their life. St times money drought cost us not having enough savings or not having at all.

There are a lots of several factors that hinder one's from savings. If the amount earn is not enough to meet the daily need of individual then it will really be difficult for that individual to have savings. There is also factor of unforeseen circumstances that will require emergency use of money.

playing of bet9ja is one of the things that I've been in stoping me from saving some money but now I am trying to overcome this dangerous addictions slowly,I just believe I will soon start saving my money to do what business that interest me. Addiction is so dangerous to stop.

There are several factors that hinders people from saving money. It's quite surprising that people earn good income but can't save. Changing your lifestyle is one of the methods you can use to save money.

The Factors that hinder one from savings money are many as follows:
- Character: There's are people who get pleasure in spending any penny that enters there hand. Even when the try to save the won't because of there character of spending generally and that hinder them to save.
- Size and Composition of the family: Where it's more of small family (nuclear family) spending is less but when the family are large, the spending will be more and that also hinder saving.
- Income/ Pocket money rate: There are people who earn very little income/pocket money in a month that even to eat the find it hard. So that too hinder then from saving.

Being underemployed and underpaid may make the dream of saving up very difficult unless you do more than one job before you can even make ends meet talk less of saving anything.

Yes, not being able to earn sufficient money is definitely the biggest reason why many people do not save money. But the problem is that many people spend money so extravagantly and later suffer when they do not save money. This is also a problem for many people.

Most times we usually face issues of emergency needs and funds ,these are part of the factors that stop me from saving because i need to sort out the issue first

The thing that is hindering me the most from saving money right now is lack of self control. I still find myself giving in to my urges and buying the things I don't really need. But I am still trying my best to exercise self control.

• Interest rates – higher interest rates makes saving more attractive.
  • Rising income enables higher saving. People on very low income cannot afford the luxury of saving
  • Economic growth – high growth and high consumer confidence encourages relatively higher spending and a fall in the savings ratio.
  • The age of individuals – People in their 40s and 50s tend to save for retirement. Old people run savings down.
Your first point drew my attention, and it's because it is true, imagine if banks offered at least 10% per month some people would actually prefer to keep their money safe with banks than these fake ponzi schemes.

I can't say that I don't save money, I do save money. But maybe not as much as I want to. It is a simple reason of the a lot of unexpected attentions that comes up sometimes

I have heard widespread responses about the difficulties involved in saving money due to issues unrest. What you should ask yourself is that, when will this issues unrest wave off, so I'll save? My answer is 'Never, issues never go off from mankind. As you are taking responsibilities, you shouldn't forget to save something for the future. Remember their is life tomorrow, don't spend like everything is finished today. Irrespective of that, i know their are still factors that hinders our saving progress. Can you take your little time out and point out those factors that never allows you save.
There is not factor that hinders someone from saving money order than the unexpected expenses. Not of the times someone would have kept a certain amount apart for saving but somehow an unexpected expenses will just surface and one has to cater for it.

There is not factor that hinders someone from saving money order than the unexpected expenses. Not of the times someone would have kept a certain amount apart for saving but somehow an unexpected expenses will just surface and one has to cater for it.
When expenses becomes much more than the income, it is expected that the person finds it difficult to save money. With better income, expenses can be tackled and savings will be carried out.

Nothing hinders me from saving money because saving money is just part of me,I cannot even imagine living without saving money because if I spend all the money I have then I won't have any money to keep in case of emergency purpose.

I believe the general term for everything that doesn't help one save can be regarded as expenses. Expenses on food, clothing, shelter etc can be overwhelming but irrespective, savings is still important.

When the income is lower than what is expected sure it takes its toll making savings to be poorly managed. Cos your needs have overshadowed it.

1. Inability to control your appetite for things. Not being able to differentiate between your wants and your needs makes you spend recklessly.
2. Unforeseen event is another major reason. It's one thing to plan and another thing for something to sweep those savings under the bed
Most of the factors that hinder one from saving money expenses and individual need, according to economics our needs unending every man has a need and as far as he or she continue to leave his needs are unlimited.

I believe the general term for everything that doesn't help one save can be regarded as expenses. Expenses on food, clothing, shelter etc can be overwhelming but irrespective, savings is still important.
Before we cultivate the mindset of saving shouldn't cultivate the mindset of loving material things and spending for luxuries more than savings and investment.

Newest Directory Listings

Kodi Beginner is all about Kodi and online streaming.
smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back