What's new

What factors hinders you from saving money??

1. Inability to control your appetite for things. Not being able to differentiate between your wants and your needs makes you spend recklessly.
2. Unforeseen event is another major reason. It's one thing to plan and another thing for something to sweep those savings under the bed

I do not have a huge appetite for spending money right now until or unless I really need to spend money. Unforseen events might be another reason why I might not be able to save money but it depends upon how important the event is. As I mentioned before, the only thing that stops me from saving money is the fact that I do not earn much money.

I have heard widespread responses about the difficulties involved in saving money due to issues unrest. What you should ask yourself is that, when will this issues unrest wave off, so I'll save? My answer is 'Never, issues never go off from mankind. As you are taking responsibilities, you shouldn't forget to save something for the future. Remember their is life tomorrow, don't spend like everything is finished today. Irrespective of that, i know their are still factors that hinders our saving progress. Can you take your little time out and point out those factors that never allows you save.
Due to increasing prices of house equipments, it is becoming almost impossible for us to do so. Because this is the toughest time which people are facing because of pandemic. You can think about savings after it, but now, it seems impossible.

When i have lots of bills to psy for that period, i find it hard to come up with savings. But immediately i clear those bills that is really hanging on my neck, i start to save.

there are so many factors that hinder individual from saving money one of the major factors that hinder you from saving money is expenses, human expenses never get finish because of these it is very difficult for one to save money.

Due to increasing prices of house equipments, it is becoming almost impossible for us to do so. Because this is the toughest time which people are facing because of pandemic. You can think about savings after it, but now, it seems impossible.
Those who earn high amount of money finds enough funds to save for the future as emergency relief funds. I understand how hard thongs are currently, even me, I'm not saving much as i use to do before, cos my earnings are smaller than my bills.

I have always wanted to be a saving money for some projects but what is a standing block to this is actually the money am I earning which is too small for me to even spend and save.

Huge expenses and expensiveness of daily products and utility bills is one of the biggest reasons why people are not at all able to save money. In my countries, most of the population actually consists of poor people, so it is almost impossible for them to save money.

Lack of self discipline hinders me from saving money. I don't control myself when it comes to saving. That is why I prefer having a locked savings account because it will prevent me from withdrawing before the saving time is over.

Lack of self discipline hinders me from saving money. I don't control myself when it comes to saving. That is why I prefer having a locked savings account because it will prevent me from withdrawing before the saving time is over.
That's nice, that you adopted another means to save your money since you aren't disciplined saving it on your on, or saving in the bank account where you can easily have access to.

Being underemployed and underpaid may make the dream of saving up very difficult unless you do more than one job before you can even make ends meet talk less of saving anything.

1. Inability to control your appetite for things. Not being able to differentiate between your wants and your needs makes you spend recklessly.
2. Unforeseen event is another major reason. It's one thing to plan and another thing for something to sweep those savings under the bed
Yo are very correct. There are many things that can hinder people from savings money from their income. People tends to find it difficult to save money due to their inability to control their urge for the need of irrelevant things. People spent on materials and products they do not needs or on things they already have at home.

Being underemployed and underpaid may make the dream of saving up very difficult unless you do more than one job before you can even make ends meet talk less of saving anything.
Yes, if one is underemployed is just very far from saving a dime card money. Unless the person starts working online, then minimize his expenses depending the background he came from. That's when savings can be made possible.

I find it weird that when I have a little bit of money mostly from my income, some unforeseen and unplanned expenses just comes up. Plus I prefer to invest rather than save.

I find it weird that when I have a little bit of money mostly from my income, some unforeseen and unplanned expenses just comes up. Plus I prefer to invest rather than save.
It happens like that sometimes that you just find yourself having to spend beyond budget.
The issue of investing and saving do really go hand in hand because it is what you save up that you invest with, right?

It happens like that sometimes that you just find yourself having to spend beyond budget.
The issue of investing and saving do really go hand in hand because it is what you save up that you invest with, right?
Well... Do they??. I think you could say setting aside some money from your income to invest could first be classified as saving, before you invest with the funds. Maybe they do go hand in hand after all.

Unforeseen and unplanned occurrences can't just rest and allow people to save more, invest more. Some persons might just save enough, but due to unplanned circumstances, might make them lose half of the value of the money to solving the unplanned challenge.

I am a student, I do not have a job, all I earn is when I get a short term job such as home tutoring, or part time book keeping. Therefore, I cannot save.

Unforeseen and unplanned occurrences can't just rest and allow people to save more, invest more. Some persons might just save enough, but due to unplanned circumstances, might make them lose half of the value of the money to solving the unplanned challenge.
You get. Somehow, expenses just find a way to creep up especially when you have money, sometimes the money is usually planned for something else entirely and then you end up spending it on something else.

When you spend 50% of your money on transport and 30% on food. The money spent on transport can change anything. It can increases. At the end of the month what is left to save?
I tell you, it can be really hard to put money aside to save especially if you live in an area that is urban and mobile like the big cities even transport fare is taking up almost all the income.

Newest Directory Listings

Kodi Beginner is all about Kodi and online streaming.
smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back