What's new

What factors hinders you from saving money??

Poverty first and foremost, what I have is not enough in the first place to save out if it, that's why one must not slack and keep grinding, I'm sure there would be better days ahead

I have heard widespread responses about the difficulties involved in saving money due to issues unrest. What you should ask yourself is that, when will this issues unrest wave off, so I'll save? My answer is 'Never, issues never go off from mankind. As you are taking responsibilities, you shouldn't forget to save something for the future. Remember their is life tomorrow, don't spend like everything is finished today. Irrespective of that, i know their are still factors that hinders our saving progress. Can you take your little time out and point out those factors that never allows you save.
The factors that may hinder me from saving are inadequate source of income, expenses incurred is more than the total amount of income.

The major that normally hinders me from saving is when my expenses is bigger and some debt i might have incurred of which most times become an impediment to my ability to save and do some investment outside my career.

I'm a student and am currently not earning anywhere when ever I get hands on money projects and the rest would have come my way . So I haven't started saving.

I have seen so many factors as a hindrance to my saving most especially when i was in school the little money you got today will go for handout project materials, practical materials and so many school stuffs.

The only thing that can hinder me from saving money is if i have not seen a reason to save or decided to save money. I already have the saving money mindset

With the high rate of problems rising everyday its very difficult to save money now. Some salary earners that i know spend there salary even before they are paid at the end of the month

Managing too many expenses and having to pay exorbitant bills is the major hindrance to saving. If you eliminate these factors saving would be easy.

The major factor that hinders me from saving money is too much expenses and lack of control for sweet things. These are the things I am trying to control so as to improve on my saving habits.

I can confidently say that i made lots of money last year but wasn't able to save. Some of the factors that hindered me from saving money is health issue and lack of money saving skills.

I can confidently say that i made lots of money last year but wasn't able to save. Some of the factors that hindered me from saving money is health issue and lack of money saving skills.
Unexpected health issue is a factor we can't run away from. That's why we save for such kind of emergencies. But in some cases we can't save when we're prone to issues of health.

A lot of factors hiders me from saving money. That is not to say that I don't save at all, but so many factors like payment for house rents, family needs and demands to keep up with and host of other things hinders one from saving as he aught to

There are many factors but generally is as a result of not creating a developing environment by first having an income and then ensuring a stable cashflow then creating a budget where expenditure is less than income coming in.To top it all the aspect of laziness and discipline.Laziness is where you have to find ways and means to supplement income generation and discipline is ensuring that you cut down on costs to ensure you always have something to save.

Right now the only factor not allowing me to save money is obviously been a student and I don't even have much at all . So one need to be in possession of money before you save .

Expenses rise to meet the income. No matter how highly paid one is, the expenses will always fight against savings. Most of the times we usually plan to have a savings but we sometimes end up not being able to save because of the unexpected expenses.

I have always been a fan of saving money and I still manage to save up till now for my future projects. My biggest hindrance has been the money itself. If I have to subtract my expenditure, I find it very hard to get money to save.

I am not able to save as much as I want because my earning is just about what I need or my earning is little less than what I need to manage my expenses.

No
When you spend 50% of your money on transport and 30% on food. The money spent on transport can change anything. It can increases. At the end of the month what is left to save?
That very true. Not as if the person has it in him to just spend the little he has frivolously. No. These things are sometimes beyond your own controll untill you are able to break away from certain lack

There are so many factors such as lack of proper planning or budget on how to spend your money well. Most times people enter the market without a list and so ends up spending all and not buying the required things needed. Sometimes it can be lack of self control over our desire to acquire all that the eye sees and loves.
most of the factors that makes some persons not to save money,is the lack of discipline culture,this issue of setting aside some substantial amount of money for savings no matter how small is something that has to do with a very strong will and a great level of discipline.

Newest Directory Listings

Here are some video (guidelines) on how to make money online without investing a dime
  • Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
Back