What's new

What factors hinders you from saving money??

Factors that hinder me in saving money, for me personally it's environmental factors, things like i can't do without like buying of recharge cards, buying of clothes and even peer group influence me on money spending.

Factors that hinder people from savings firstly unemployment , secondly poverty , thirdly if the person does not have enough money or is not earning enough salary or probably the person is jobless and no body to help.

I have heard widespread responses about the difficulties involved in saving money due to issues unrest. What you should ask yourself is that, when will this issues unrest wave off, so I'll save? My answer is 'Never, issues never go off from mankind. As you are taking responsibilities, you shouldn't forget to save something for the future. Remember their is life tomorrow, don't spend like everything is finished today. Irrespective of that, i know their are still factors that hinders our saving progress. Can you take your little time out and
thumbnail.jpg

Click Here!
Find Consumer Here!​
semp.net​
1. Inability to control your appetite for things. Not being able to differentiate between your wants and your needs makes you spend recklessly.
2. Unforeseen event is another major reason. It's one thing to plan and another thing for something to sweep those savings under the bed

point out those factors that never allows you save.

Some of the factors that hinders me from saving the way i want too are
1. Family issues, i have to support my family the little way i can, there are certain problems that might come up that i actually within my capacity.
2. Health issues, most times we dont actually plan to fall sick, when it happens we have no choice but to use out of our savings
These factors are hinder me from saving money
Interest rates. Higher interest rates mean that households will gain a higher rate of return on depositing savings in a bank. ...
Income levels/Economic growth. ...
Income distribution. ...
Wealth. ...
Confidence. ...
Demographics/Age distribution. ...
Inflation. ...
Cultural factors.

Saving is important and people save for the rainy days. But then, you only save when you have been able to pay your bills and taken care of other pressing issues that require financial consideration. If you're indebted financially and have too much responsibility than you can carter for, this becomes a major factor that makes saving impossible!

Since the pandemic hit, i have dug into my savings. Currently, since i lost my job due to the pandemic, am totally unable to save any single sent simply because i dont earn a salary at the moment. I dont have any regular income.

Since the pandemic hit, i have dug into my savings. Currently, since i lost my job due to the pandemic, am totally unable to save any single sent simply because i dont earn a salary at the moment. I dont have any regular income.
I understand your points, its not easy to manage funds and save it when their is no genuine source of earning money. Such amount can be saved for the long and become something tangible for a potential entrepreneur make future business capital.

Nothing prevents me from saving except i has not decided to save money. I hav taught myself over he years to do that. All it will take me is to make a detailed plan on how much to save and how steady i should be and my deadline then the challenge is on. Everything is a challenge to me

Nothing prevents me from saving except i has not decided to save money. I hav taught myself over he years to do that. All it will take me is to make a detailed plan on how much to save and how steady i should be and my deadline then the challenge is on. Everything is a challenge to me
I love your schedule whenever you want to save money. We should make plans when we want to save, and how much we are saving for the time being. And not complicating issues with excuses that doesn't worth it. I don't see why someone will point that peer influence makes him or her not to save. Such kind of person is not ready to save.

There are so many factors that can hinder someone from saving as for me the one problem hindering me from saving family issues. I settle lots of hand at the end of the month and at the end I won't have anything to fall back on thats saving

• real interest rate. ...
  • The level of per capita GDP. ...
  • Fiscal policy. ...
  • The proportion of labor remuneration in national income. ...
  • The distribution of income. ...
  • Financial reforms. ...
  • Uncertainty. ...
  • The effects of taxation

There are so many factors that can hinder someone from saving as for me the one problem hindering me from saving family issues. I settle lots of hand at the end of the month and at the end I won't have anything to fall back on thats saving
That's a bit disappointing that you aren't saving cos of financial needs. I know how it is to spend for family, only few people carter for family and still have much reminder to save for the future. Those ones are the people that their monthly income is bigger than their financial issues.

Saving is for those who have enough and have extra to keep, savings is not for people who are trying to survive. I do tell my friends take care of yourself first don't Starve because you want to save.

Some of the factors that I can point out as hindering savings could be commitments. There are some commitments that we entangle ourselves, not that we are directly involved, that is affecting our inability to save. Another factor is that what we earn isn't satisfying our need and thereby we do not have the mind of saving. Also, we seem not to have power over our buying desire or thirst. All and more could affect our saving ability.

There are many factors that hinder a man from saving money one of the factors is expenses, when you have too much expenses you can't save money

It might be really challenging to start a savings but one should try to inhibit the habit as the rewards are numerous. There may be financial constraint but there might be tougher ones ahead so I just have to start finding a way to save.

I have heard widespread responses about the difficulties involved in saving money due to issues unrest. What you should ask yourself is that, when will this issues unrest wave off, so I'll save? My answer is 'Never, issues never go off from mankind. As you are taking responsibilities, you shouldn't forget to save something for the future. Remember their is life tomorrow, don't spend like everything is finished today. Irrespective of that, i know their are still factors that hinders our saving progress. Can you take your little time out and point out those factors that never allows you save.
Careless and incessant spending is a very big setback against saving money. Nowadays, you hardly concentrate on saving your money

One of the factors that hinder me from saving is my bills, most especially my kids school fees, this is the highest factors that hinder me from saving

You can save money only when you earn more than your expenses. Sometimes when you stop you unwanted expenses, you can save money, for example instead of spending money on move, you can save.

in my personal case, it's the duties that i have daily that i can't compensate with, as someone who's still living with his parents, it's pretty hard to save money because you are an adult after all, and you have other duties where your parents can't help

Careless and incessant spending is a very big setback against saving money. Nowadays, you hardly concentrate on saving your money
Lol, I'm cautioned when spending money as a student. I know its never easy to save reasonable amount of money, due to the high cost of living. But when you're disciplined, you'll save something out.

Newest Directory Listings

Here are some video (guidelines) on how to make money online without investing a dime
  • Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
Back