What's new

What factors hinders you from saving money??

Interest rates. Higher interest rates mean that households will gain a higher rate of return on depositing savings in a bank. ...
Income levels/Economic growth. Rising income levels will lead to a rise in total saving levels. ...
Income distribution. ...
Wealth. ...

Food, garments, web membership, drinks, ladies. These elements are extremely significant elements that can prevent or hinfser you from setting aside cash . The ladies is an extremely critical one reason they will continue to charge you . Those you love and those you don't , all together charging from right focus front

This is one of the biggest factors in determining your financial success. Every year you work, you earn the following:
  • One less year of spending down your savings.
  • One more year of saving for your retirement.
  • One more year of compounding retirement assets.

The rate at which you save (especially in proportion to how much you spend) heavily affects your probability for success. Some will have to work longer to make their plan work. Unfortunately, they got a late start or their lifestyle didn’t afford them the opportunity to save appropriately.

I have heard widespread responses about the difficulties involved in saving money due to issues unrest. What you should ask yourself is that, when will this issues unrest wave off, so I'll save? My answer is 'Never, issues never go off from mankind. As you are taking responsibilities, you shouldn't forget to save something for the future. Remember their is life tomorrow, don't spend like everything is finished today. Irrespective of that, i know their are still factors that hinders our saving progress. Can you take your little time out and point out those factors that never allows you save.
I think saving of money give relaxation in our life and worries about losing money decrease also it play an important role in money we spent dail and we use this money in necessary time when we need most and use it in a good thing.

When you spend 50% of your money on transport and 30% on food. The money spent on transport can change anything. It can increases. At the end of the month what is left to save?

When you are not disciplined enough to save poverty is inevitable. Saving can be quite difficult but if you set up structures to help you save money I am very sure you will be able to. You can put a standing order in your bank to pay a particular amount to a savings account.

I think saving of money give relaxation in our life and worries about losing money decrease also it play an important role in money we spent dail and we use this money in necessary time when we need most and use it in a good thing.
Yes, saving of money eases our burden when we lack financially. It gives us room for relief funds to solve entangling issues. That's why i save without tampering the money till the time frame I set for it elapse then i can now withdraw and solve the purpose i saved it for.

One of the best ways to increase savings is tracking your costs and creating a budget every month. This way, you can see where your money is going and set attainable goals without totally compromising your lifestyle. It's important to distinguish needs from wants so you can cut back on "extras" if need be.

For me it is low income. I am not yet doing any work apart from online gigs. So the little I see online I use it to take care of myself and at the end there is little or nothing left to save. I hope in a short time I will be able to do well when it comes to saving.

One of the best ways to increase savings is tracking your costs and creating a budget every month. This way, you can see where your money is going and set attainable goals without totally compromising your lifestyle. It's important to distinguish needs from wants so you can cut back on "extras" if need be.
Yes that's true, tracking of the total expenditures and having clear budget for all you what you spend for, will enable one to come up with saving more money. Some persons don't do this that's why they lose a lot of money and not saving a dime from their earnings.

There are many factors that hinder a man from saving money it all depends on his personality some people the most thing that hinder them from saving money is their expenses they have no schedule for spending. as a business man you need to prepare a schedule for your spending or better still plan a budget for every week

One of the main and major hinderances to savings is the fact that the economy might be totally against it. The reason for this being that when essential commodities are high, it leaves a worker with little for other upkeeps. Also, daily expenses again due to the price tag of transportation, accommodation, feeding etc. All these can hinder an employee from saving.

This your particular question reminds me of a stock I bought with the naira, that was 6 years ago. It was bought for 21 naira for a share and not its just little bellow 5 naira. I do not like to save money especially in this currency because it is always on the decline. I also naturally prefer to invest my money rather than keeping it without it growing.
Did the stock depreciate in value, or was it the Naira that depreciated while the stock had no fault of it's own?

I'm curious because if I have enough capital, I intend to do long-term investment in stocks. Is it still a good idea?

The biggest problem is that are we earn enough to fulfill our day to day expenses , Mostly we not able to earn enough to save money. But, When we remember that we need money to pay our bills, for sudden unwanted insitend, for our surprising happens. Then everybody wand to save...

There are so many factors such as lack of proper planning or budget on how to spend your money well. Most times people enter the market without a list and so ends up spending all and not buying the required things needed. Sometimes it can be lack of self control over our desire to acquire all that the eye sees and loves.
Well said, but sometimes unnecessary expenses fall in. And not keeping money for precautory motive might be another reason some persons spend money without planning

I have heard widespread responses about the difficulties involved in saving money due to issues unrest. What you should ask yourself is that, when will this issues unrest wave off, so I'll save? My answer is 'Never, issues never go off from mankind. As you are taking responsibilities, you shouldn't forget to save something for the future. Remember their is life tomorrow, don't spend like everything is finished today. Irrespective of that, i know their are still factors that hinders our saving progress. Can you take your little time out and point out those factors that never allows you save.
We should keep praying to God to guide and keep us away from problem that won't allow us to be able to save for the future,I could remember early last year I saved alot before the pandemic,that wipe away all my savings,but after then have been finding it so hard to save again now. So the moment I got some money withing some days it will finish and even me myself don't know why is happening like that. But I hope I could save again this time around.

Well most times what hinders people from saving is low income, I know that we do tell people to try and be saving some money no matter how small, but the truth is that if the person doesn't have enough to feed himself and take care of basic needs, it will be very hard for him to save. If the person can have multiple income source, he will be able to earn more and have the freedom to save this.

Some persons spend money without proper planning and documentation. We have to keep a to do list, that's check mates our spending. Some persons don't keep money for precautory motives and it's a very bad one, my advice is we should be able to account for our expenses and earned money

Saving is important and people save for the rainy days. But then, you only save when you have able to pay your bills and taken care of other pressing issues that require financial consideration. If you're indebted financially and have too much responsibility than you can carter for, this becomes a major factor that makes saving impossible!

Newest Directory Listings

Here are some video (guidelines) on how to make money online without investing a dime
  • Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
Back