What's new

What factors hinders you from saving money??

The factors that hindering me from saving money are my expensive is hindering me from saving money this is because I spend a lot and also I have families to take care of and sometimes I feel my salary is not that high

One of the best ways to increase savings is tracking your costs and creating a budget every month. This way, you can see where your money is going and set attainable goals without totally compromising your lifestyle. It's important to distinguish needs from wants so you can cut back on "extras" if need be.

The factors that hindering me from saving money are my expensive is hindering me from saving money this is because I spend a lot and also I have families to take care of and sometimes I feel my salary is not that high

Factors that can hinder you from saving money are

Your Income Structure. The way in which money comes into your income statement is critical for planning cash flow.

Inflation – high inflation may discourage cash saving, but encourage the purchase of fixed assets.

Economic growth – high growth and high consumer confidence encourages relatively higher spending and a fall in the savings ratio.

Saving money is necessary to face difficulties in future and there are lot of factors behind saving. investment is first I think, with the help of saving you can do several work in old age when you are not able to do something. You can open store, school or other institute related to your business and hire workers for your children or family.

one of the thing that has been motivating me in any business I am going into is that there are a lot of people that have been succeeding in this type of business and as a result if I'm going into any business ,someone has already do the business before and they have succeeded and therefore I will succeed.

The lust of deisires is the only thing which makes people not to save their money. The wants of a human being are unlimited and they are never satisfied with what they have , if you are having money then don't spend the whole , keep some for your savings , they will definitely help you in need.

First and foremost, saving money is important because it helps protect you in the event of a financial emergency. Additionally, saving money can help you pay for large purchases, avoid debt, reduce your financial stress, leave a financial legacy, and provide you with a greater sense of financial freedom.

I have heard widespread responses about the difficulties involved in saving money due to issues unrest. What you should ask yourself is that, when will this issues unrest wave off, so I'll save? My answer is 'Never, issues never go off from mankind. As you are taking responsibilities, you shouldn't forget to save something for the future. Remember their is life tomorrow, don't spend like everything is finished today. Irrespective of that, i know their are still factors that hinders our saving progress. Can you take your little time out and point out those factors that never allows you save.
i think if you save your money by yourself than it is very hard to save money and you use your money for buy some thing it is a hinder for you to save money if you save money for a good platform then it save money nicely.

there are a lot of responsibilities in my life and for me to make sure that I meet all the needs and demands and the responsibility that is on my head I need to save money sometimes challenges can actually make someone to save money because you will use the money to stop certain challenges in life.

Like my self as a family man.
My own factor is food. Yea, a lot is going with food.
I can be saving while my family is starving
But another thing is that enough money is not coming through.
If enough is coming, then little can be save.

Family issues can hinder one from saving..When there is nothing at home,you can't be too cruel not to provide when you have..Transportation fare can hinder one from saving as well,depending on the the location of your work..The goal is to have enough where you can set aside percentages for savings,home needs and transportation..With that,you can be able to save..

i think if you save your money by yourself than it is very hard to save money and you use your money for buy some thing it is a hinder for you to save money if you save money for a good platform then it save money nicely.
I don't save money by myself, money can't stay right here on my hands. I invest it long time so i won't be able to tamper with it. I choose Cryptocurrency method of saving, cos that's the one that my funds can yield much value as the time proceeds.

There are lots of factors that hinders each individual from saving but I won't like to consider irregular source of income. A great deal of people find it so hard to save because there is no basic or regular job to rely on. So they do what comes forth on the daily basis.

Lack of enough of capital and money is the problem, I'm a student and I need all the money I can get, even the Money I received is not up to anything so it's extremely difficult to Still remove from that token and save in it, I'm trying my best though.

There are two methods that we’d recommend for building a business website: using a website builder, or WordPress. The former is suitable for tech beginners, while the latter requires a little coding knowledge.

spending money excessively is one of the things that has been affecting me from saving money but now I have overcome it and all those things does not affect me anymore that is why I always try as much as possible to make sure I save as little money as possible for future uses.
Post automatically merged:

spending money excessively is one of the things that has been affecting me from saving money but now I have overcome it and all those things does not affect me anymore that is why I always try as much as possible to make sure I save as little money as possible for future uses.

This is very serious challenge for most people in my part of the world. The expenses they have on daily, weekly and monthly basis over takes their full monthly earnings, so it makes it very difficult for them to save. Imagine earning 30k Naira every month in Nigeria, what will that do for you?
This is very serious challenge for most people in my part of the world. The expenses they have on daily, weekly and monthly basis over takes their full monthly earnings, so it makes it very difficult for them to save. Imagine earning 30k Naira every month in Nigeria, what will that do for you?
Following factors hinders you from saving money
  • Your Income Structure. The way in which money comes into your income statement is critical for planning cash flow.
  • Your Spending Habits
  • Your Use (or Not) of Credit & Debit
  • Your Tech Savvy.
  • Your Personality.

Following factors hinders you from saving money
  • Your Income Structure. The way in which money comes into your income statement is critical for planning cash flow.
  • Your Spending Habits
  • Your Use (or Not) of Credit & Debit
  • Your Tech Savvy.
  • Your Personality.
For me in all that you have mentioned above as the factors that hinders or influences an individual from not being able to save money is the individual's salary structure and his or her spending habit. Someone who earns huge amounts of money but spends on irrelevant things won't have any savings and vice versa.

Saving money is not something that's hard to do. But when one thinks about doing it especially for hustlers like me, something always comes up. Something that would need urgent money attention. For that reason only, saving plans as been destroyed
You can make a living writing. Yes, it's possible to support yourself by writing full-time. And you don't have to be famous or lucky to do it. I've done it for the past six years and have coached thousands of others through the same process, seeing many of them succeed.

Newest Directory Listings

Here are some video (guidelines) on how to make money online without investing a dime
  • Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
Back